Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B is a tapered, angled brush with synthetic bristles and is ideal for applying powder and emollient-based products to the brows. Use the brush end to create precise hairlike strokes or sweep color through the brow arch. Use the custom spoolie end to blend product through for a soft, natural-looking finish.

Is this brush thick or thin ?
Is this great for eyebrows ?
anyone know a dupe for the 7B Duo Brush i’ve had mine for years and it’s on its last legs :/ ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush!
Product Highlights
This brush is very easy to use when applicating the Anastasia Brow Pomade.in reviews
This is such a great brush, it is perfect for doing angles with your eye shadow and also for doing thin eye liner!in reviews
Janett G.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Janett G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hands down the best brush I have bought for eyeliner. It lasts if you take care of it, I’ve had my first brush for years it’s kinda bad but it does better job than others that I have tried. I just keep it just incase. I have bought 2 of these and I have used them a lot and they definitely do a great job they’re a must have.
Shirin M.
Honolulu, HI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Shirin M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have another brow brush from Anastasia Beverly Hills, and this one is very useful. It works well with the brow gel from this brand. Makes my thin brows fuller and looks more natural with it. I recommend it.
Heirloom F.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush is a great eyeliner and eyebrow brush. The spoolie is very firm, so it can brush out thick course hair easily. The angle brush is thin and precise, you can get a great eye look or those feathery bushy brow with this brush :))
Danica L.
Saint Paul, MN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Danica L.
Been eyeing this brush for so long that was planning on buying it soon but so glad that influenster sent me this brush! I love that the brush is very precise and thin to make better strokes and better blending the duo powder! You will not be disappointed with this brush!
Madison S.
Morgantown, WV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Madison S.
Great quality brush that will last for years. Really like the bristles on the brush part of the tool.
Sandra ..
N Las Vegas, NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Sandra ..
[email protected] just perfect I just love it it’s so nice and so soft I really like it so easy to use to do my eyebrow omg thanks #anastasiabervelyhills and #influenter I really love it 😍 ...........:::::::::.....::::: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Leah K.
Charlotte, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Leah K.
This brow brush is amazing and my absolute favorite! It is sharp and small, which is perfect. It gives lots of control over creating defined eyebrows. This works great with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo Wenkbrauwpoeder and Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade products.
Melissa L.
Las Vegas, NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Melissa L.
I love the duo brush it works great with the brow powder and brow pomade.#ABHBrows #eyebrows #brows #contest #complimentary @anastasiabeverlyhills @Influenster
Erica S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush uploaded by Erica S.
2 in 1's have always been my weakness. I've been using the Brush #7B by Anastasia Beverly Hills brush with my Brow Powder Duo and the results are amazing. Have been recommending it to everyone. It helps having the perfect brush to make for an amazing eye complete look.
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the eyebrow brush you’ve been looking for. It doesn’t cut any corners, except on your eyebrows. I imagine I will be using this for the next 5 years until the tough bristles fall out! It’s also extremely easy to clean.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna M.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
il y a un an
chloe S. il y a un an
Nyx pro duel brow brush! it’s around 10$
Kenia S.
oceanside, CA
il y a 2 ans
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Angled Brush ? Is it better than their #12? I'm in desperate need of a vrow brush.
Kaylee S. il y a 2 ans