Jordan S.
Pittsfield, MA

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Is this the best brand to use for your eyebrows? I use the Elf eyebrow pen and it works really good but i’m trying to maybe upgrade to something a little more professional. i’d love to hear reviews on this in the thread!!

Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
2 months, 2 weeks ago
It's good but the NYX micro brow is great as well.
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I use the urban decay eyebrow pencil! I love it!
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Love this stuff! Anastasia is where it’s at.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes!! For me Anastasia is top of the line. I would continue to use a pencil until you feel comfortable enough to start using the pomades. The pomades are a heavier product can be difficult for some to use.
Adelynne T.
Adelynne T.
The Netherlands
3 months, 3 weeks ago
There's 12000 reviews on that page for you to read... Why ask for reviews here...?
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I use both the Elf and the ABH pencils and I like them both. It just depends how much you're willing to spend on brow products. The NYX micro brow pencil is also an excellent option.
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I personally think that this is the best brand for your eyebrows.
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
When I first began filling in my brows, this was the very first product I used and I still go back to it. It has beautiful pigmentation and it can be used to create a natural or bold look. It’s super versatile and blendable. Anastasia brow products are always a go to for me.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Glendale , AZ
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I find it funny when people say “traying to upgrade to something more professional” when you have the skill you don’t need the most expensive material, sometimes expensive doesn’t mean the best
Jernece C.
Jernece C.
Arouca
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ve used everything on my brows but I believe that ABH is the best. ABH offers a wide selection for all your brow needs from pomades to pencils. If you’re looking for a great pencil the ABH brow wiz is amazing because the lead is small enough to give you hair like brush strokes and it does not release too much pigment if you are heavy handed. The colour selection for brows is quite wide as well. Personally I use the dip brow and I am obsessed ! Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade