Leagh B.
Newry

Is this as good as pomade?

Shahnaz I.
Shahnaz I.
8 months, 1 week ago
I prefer pomade more xx
Anastasia A.
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Both really good, high quality products.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes but I do recommend the Benefit brow products instead. They don't dry our as fast and it's cruelty free!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
They're both really good products, if you want a more bold brow the pomade will give that, while the pencil gives a more natural appearance.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
8 months, 2 weeks ago
They’re both really great products. I think that what it comes down to is your preferred method of application. I like both pencils and pomade so I really love both of them. But if you’re not a fan of pencils, you probably aren’t going to love it as much as you do the pomade.