BY VORONAJJ

An award-winning ultra-slim, retractable pencil that creates precise, hair-like strokes. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz's fine tip to spot-fill areas where brow hair is sparse, and the custom spooley end to blend for a flawless finish. Mimics... see more...

• does it give your brows a natural look? and down load ver...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela S.
waverly
This is by far one of the best brow pencils around. Some other brow products are way to waxy. This one is not waxy at all you can get a very soft natural look using this product. Or you can go all out. Personally I have not had any problems of it breaking or anything like that I know some people had said something like that but I have not had this issue. I really like the bro wiz. It just goes on very smooth an natural an that’s why I like it so much. An it will last me until I take it off at night an that’s a big thing when looking for a new brow pencil. I know there is a lot of other good products out there besides this. So hopefully I get to try more but as of now this is my go to brow pencil/ definerAnastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz - Ebony 0.085 g / 0.003 Oz.
Itzayana J.
houston
For someone that doesn’t know much about make, I feel like a pro when I use this pencil. It’s so easy to use and not too harsh, giving you natural looking eyebrows. It was gifted to me by a friend and I absolutely fell in love with it. I’m almost out so I need to purchase a new one!!!
🇮🇶ABBII A.
My ride of die literally my favorite brow product I can’t go a day without it. So nice and beautiful blends in with the brows you just need to make sure you’re using the right shade, it lasts you forever and it’s the perfect size to shape the brows and draw in
Toerika B.
I love this product!!! The pencil is nice and slim and easy to work with because if it’s sleekness. It’s not too big so you almost never make any mistakes. It doesn’t go on super dark, you can build up pigment.
laura b.
union, NJ
this is the BEST eyebrow pencil ever. i tend to try and find other brands to see if i can sway away. (especially cheaper ones) but i keep coming back to it. i’m always on the look out for new eyebrow pencils but abh brow wiz is my #1. the ebony color is perfect for my ashy dark brown hair color.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
This product is a must-have if you are really into your eyebrows. It is just a great quality product and it’s super affordable so you can’t really go wrong with having it.
Dana C.
Absolutely love the Brow Wiz in Ebony. I use this every day. It’s a must have product. It is pricier that almost all the other brow options but it is totally worth the price. The pigmentation is amazing and it stays in place. I would definitely recommend this to beginners and pros.
Chanea N.
Florida
This brow pencil works very well. The day of my prom my sister had did my brows ,and they had turned out perfect. Ebony was the perfect color for me...😃
Tori M.
I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. It applies easy and I love that it fill my brow to add a more natural look.
Courtney C.
spokane wa
I looooove this product. It's so fine that it gives me coverage but also let's my brows look natural. Super easy to use
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
does it give your brows a natural look? and down load very dice and use my friend code: 2915221 when you sign up