BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

“Beauty is not perfection. Real beauty is proportion” - Anastasia Soare ANASTASIA OF BEVERLY HILLS BROW WIZ An award-winning ultra-slim, retractable eyebrow pencil that creates precise, hair-like strokes. Long-wearing, smudge-proof formula. Mimics... see more...

• Not sure if I want to repurchase the ABH brow defined or ...2 Answers
  • I’ve always wanted to try this, but I have gotten used to...2 Answers
  • What’s better, the pencil or the brow dip?2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Chocolate). Ultra-Slim (Chocolate) Eyebrow Pencil with Spooley (0.003 oz)
  • "Love this it’s easy to use especially for beginners! It’s easy to draw hair like strokes" in 13 reviews
  • "If you want a natural loook I totally recommend for you to use this product! Also if you have thick eyebrows this would just be perfect for you! Easy to apply or use totally recommend ." in 3 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love this product! It's a very nice formula. I have seriously sparse eyebrows and before I used this I always had to use the pomade because its so much thicker and you can build up almost a full brow with it and I was very surprised after trying the Brow Wiz to see that I got a very similar outcome but without having the mess of the Pomade and to worry about carrying the brush around and all that. I like its packaging it's very thin and so you can draw hair like Strokes very easily and you can also fill in very sparse areas on the other end the spooly is perfect size and obviously very convenient. It's always lasted all day on me, but I have never used it without the gel on top so I'm not sure which one to give the credit to. The biggest difference between this and the Pomade is that this is in a very convenient pencil and it looks a little bit more natural. My hair is like a medium brown and I use the shade chocolate and it looks I wouldn't say natural but it looks good! Definitely a great product one of my top two favorite eyebrow products!
Janna M.
Hawthorne , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite eyebrow product. I have medium brown hair and this shade works well for me. I love the thin hair like strokes the pencil allows me to apply to fill in my brows and will keep repurchasing this as my hg eyebrow pencil.
Hannah D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I haven't found a brow pen to compete with this yet as far as retractable goes. I've tried the nyx one, loreal, elf, Sephora. I always come back to this. The shade medium brown is just my perfect match and everything is too warm.
Yessenia O.
Hammond, IN
The only thing I do not like about the bore wiz is that the tip is rounded and I love my eyebrow pencils to be really pointy so I can get a rally clean application. However, this is an easy fix because I just go in and clean my eyebrows up with concealer. I do love the brow wiz because it goes on really smooth and fills in any gaps. I love this eyebrow pencil! I keep one handy at all times.
Gina B.
I bought this because of all of the hype I heard about it, but I was disappointed.  I did not find it to give me close to hairlike strokes.  As this as it may be, it still is way too thick for me.  I get better brows using a wood pencil I can sharped to a fine point.  I also find it does not wear well or last throughout the day.  By the time I'd get home from work my brows would be patchy.  Would not recommend.
Melanie A.
Zachary, LA
Love this product! I have gone through about four of them and I keep rebuying every time i run out. The color goes on really easily and it stays on. The tip is also thin enough that you can use really small strokes to create natural looking hairs.
alison G.
Lawrence
my go to brow product of all time. i love how thin and sharp this product is! it allows me to get a sharp, yet natural brow every time! will repurchase again and again as long as i can and would recommend to everyone no matter what level of talent you may have for brows! the extra added spoolie brush on the end makes doing your brows a BREEZE
Anshika G.
This is such a nice eyebrow pencil and it has a dual function which includes a spool brush and a chocolate colored pencil! It is perfect for me and I love the looks it can create; it can be natural and also bold! This is an amazing product and others should definitely use it! Definitely will use more products from Anastasia in the future!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is the one of the best brow pencils and sooooooo precise!!!! Hands down, and I have tried many different brands. I loved this brow pencil!! It filled in my brows nicely and made the perfect hair like strokes, seriously I was shocked how good and realistic the baby hairs were! I will never buy anything else except for THIS BRANDS BROW PRODUCTS, period! I love them this much! I recommend without any doubt this you will not regret buying!! Love this!! Love this!! LOVE THIS!!!
Megan S.
I have been using Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow for years and I just recently switched to the Brow wiz. It is a little harder to use than the dip brow but it just as good. I love the applicator and how tiny the brush is. I feel like it is not as dark as the dip brow though.
Hanna M.
Berkeley
Not sure if I want to repurchase the ABH brow defined or if I want to try out the ABH brow wiz, any thoughts? Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer
Jehiely O.
Bronx, NY
I’ve always wanted to try this, but I have gotten used to the brow pomade so I don’t know if i’ll like the results. What are your experiences with this product?
Demiree K.
Loveland, CO
What’s better, the pencil or the brow dip?

Amazon