An award-winning ultra-slim, retractable pencil that creates precise, hair-like strokes. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®'s fine tip to spot-fill areas where brow hair is sparse, and the custom spooley end to blend for a flawless finish.

• Mimics natural hair
  • Long-wearing, smudge-proof formula
  • Glides on effortlessly
  • Available in 10 shades

Hydrogenated Soybean Oil/Hydrogenated Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <8914r1>

Is this as good as Urban Decay ?
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® ? I've never used a brow pencil before, I've been using Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zing for years. I like it but sometimes feel my eyebrows don't look overly natural when using it. Would anyone recommend Brow Wiz for helping to achieve a more natural brow look?
Does this product blend nicely?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®!
Product Highlights
“Easy to use when you're in a rush!” in 3,989 reviews
“This is the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's long lasting and the skinny tip makes it easy to be precise and give yourself a very natural look. Definitely worth the price.” in 533 reviews
“It fills in lashes to give them a natural look and the pencil tip allows you to draw in hairs that blend into the rest of your brow.” in 6 reviews
Review for: Dark Brown
I've been using this product for a couple of months now and I'm very satisfied with this one! What I really like about it is that you can build up your eyebrow makeup, you can use this pencil only to define a bit more your eyebrows if they are full but also if you want to draw them completely! plus its very easy to work with it !
My holy grail 😍😍💘💘 I use this product every day! It works great and makes me eyebrows look so good! 👌🏼👌🏼 the packaging is nice and it is easy to use (: i recommend this product so much! I got my friends into this product and they also love it!
Fresno, CA
This brow pencil makes it very easy and fast for me to fill in my brows. I can create a more natural or bold brow depending on how I'm feeling and it lasts all day. The fine point makes it very easy to create hair like strokes. I will continue to repurchase
Trappes
Review for: Dark Brown, Medium Brown
Creamy, nice and easy to apply, very blendable I love and use it everyday. I dropped mine and the brush part broke, and my mom bought one and a couple days later her colour stick part broke, so just be careful when using it. Otherwise I haven't had any other problems the formula is amazing
This is the inly eyebrow pencil that matches the exact color of my eyebrows. Medium brown. There is a wide variety of colors which is great. But, it does tend to be chalky. Sometimes, I've had to put it next to a lighter in order to melt the tip to have it glide on better.
Dayton, OH
If you are looking to create a natural looking brow this is a great item to have! It goes on easy and last all day. It was recommended to me at Sephora and it is one of my makeup essentials. It comes with the twist top and a brow brush. I would recommend this to first time users and experts!
Midland, TX
This one is one of my favorite brow products it's so nice and does a really good job! My only complaint is how quick I run out but if you really love it you will buy!
I wanted to try something a little softer on my brows as I usually use the brow pomade and am loving this!! Fills in brows perfectly and also comes with a spoole to brush the brows through . Would purchase again!
Aberdeen, SD
I love this product! It is the only product I use on my brows! I have tried other brow products, but nothing come pares to this! I love the packaging, looks like it was $100!!!! I have re bought and re bought! Definetly recommend!
This is a great brow product. The small tip is perfect to replicate my thin brow hairs, and the color is perfect for my hair. I like that it's easily blendable yet doesn't come off easily after sealing it with clear brow gel.

1974 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago