Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning ultra-slim, retractable pencil that creates precise, hair-like strokes. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®'s fine tip to spot-fill areas where brow hair is sparse, and the custom spooley end to blend for a flawless finish.

• Mimics natural hair
  • Long-wearing, smudge-proof formula
  • Glides on effortlessly
  • Available in 10 shades

Hydrogenated Soybean Oil/Hydrogenated Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <8914r1>

• GIVEAWAY ON MY INSTA! I’m starting off my 10 weeks of Ho...96 Answers
  • Which one do you prefer? The wiz or the dipbrow?114 Answers
  • LIKE for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® or COMMENT...2 Answers
  • "Easy to use when you're in a rush!" in 3989 reviews
  • "This is the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's long lasting and the skinny tip makes it easy to be precise and give yourself a very natural look. Definitely worth the price." in 533 reviews
  • "It fills in lashes to give them a natural look and the pencil tip allows you to draw in hairs that blend into the rest of your brow." in 6 reviews
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg , FL
Review for: Soft Brown more...
English:

This small and thin pencil has changed my eyebrow as they have idea, for a long time since I started using makeup I did not put anything on my eyebrow but sometimes used the typical transparent gel. The mark of this pencil tells us the following: "An ultra-thin pencil to shape, define and fill your eyebrows for a natural and polished look. Sometimes the eyebrows need a bit of magic. This pencil has an ultrafine blade and retractable tip to fill in the holes with ease. Perfect for punctual areas of hair or excessively depilated ".

With this pencil I can get a clean and defined stroke to the ultra-fine tip. It has a very good duration, in my case it has lasted all the working day without moving. This marvel On one side has the product that is a very soft pencil, but not so creamy which gives a lot of control when applying pressure to mark the eyebrow or fill it while at the other end has a brush that is super useful for Start by combing the eyebrow and then finish by blurring everything so it looks more natural. Something that I do not like is that the price is a bit expensive and the product is quite fast. Definitely would repeat and if you are looking for perfect eyebrows this is your pencil!

Spanish:

Este pequeño y delgado lápiz ha cambiado mi ceja como tienen idea, durante muchísimo tiempo desde que empecé a utilizar maquillaje no me ponía nada en la ceja más que algunas veces recurría al típico gel transparente. La marca de este lápiz nos dice lo siguiente “Un lápiz ultradelgado para dar forma, definir y rellenar tus cejas para un look natural y pulido. A veces las cejas necesitan un poco de magia. Este lápiz cuenta con una mina ultrafina y punta retráctil para rellenar los huecos con facilidad. Perfecto para zonas puntuales escasas de pelo o excesivamente depiladas”.
Con este lápiz puedo conseguir un trazo limpio y definido gracis a la punta ultrafina. Tiene una duracion muy buena, en mi caso me ha durado toda la jornada laboral sin moverse. Esta maravilla De un lado tiene el producto que es un lápiz muy suave, pero no tan cremoso lo que da mucho control a la hora de aplicar presión para marcar la ceja o rellenarla mientras que en el otro extremo tiene una brocha que es súper útil para empezar peinando la ceja y después terminar difuminando todo para que se vea más natural. Algo que no me gusto es que el precio es un poco caro y el producto se acabo bastante rápido. Definitivamente volvería a repetir y si estas buscando unas cejas perfectas este es tu lápiz! Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I love this Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® I love their whole brand in general, but the brow wiz makes my eyebrows look very naturally thick! I personally love full and thick brows this product is A1! The only con I have about this is that it does run out fast so if you do have it use it when needed and use it wisely because it's great quality but it runs out fast. In this picture i have on the abh brow wiz and like how beautifully full my brows look! I love it so so much! I definitely recommend this product if you're not on a budget because it is a little pricey. A good dupe for the abh brow wiz (I use medium brown) would be the elf ultra precise brow pencil (elf brow pencil in neutral brow) The elf pencil is really good and is really cheap ($5.00 compared to $21.00) So if you have the money and you'rewilling to pay that much for the abh brow wiz then by all means get it but if your more on a budget then get the elf brow pencil they are both really good!
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
Review for: Other more...
I have read so many great reviews online and friends that say that this is a great eyebrow pencil; WHY did I wait so long to buy this product and try it?! I am hooked! Getting past the price (over $20) was probably the only thing that made me a little nervous because with a price that high, it had better deliver, but it did. I always buy Dark brown as my eyebrow shade because that seems to work the best for my very dark eyebrows that look black. Upon taking off the caps on both sides of the pencil I love that it has the retractable pencil but also has a spoolie brush on the other side that I can use to comb through and control my unruly brows. I always like to swatch pencils for some reason and like to feel the texture of the product before I put it on my face. This pencil has a great feel to it- It doesn't feel super rough like some pencils I've had the unfortunate pain of coming across but is not super soft and crumbly when I make a line on my hand. I let the pencil mark sit on my hand and use my other fingers to wipe it off, but it's not going anywhere which is always a good sign for me. From what I've gathered this pencil is super tiny with its application to make sure that you do not go crazy with penciling in your eyebrows. I tend to just do small strokes starting at my arch and finish at the tail area as that is the most sparse. I love the fact that I do not feel discomfort when penciling my eyebrows or tugging; some eyebrow pencils actually hurt to apply! I flip over the pencil and use the spoolie to comb through every few seconds to distribute the product throughout my brows. I believe this is a great pencil that kind of makes it impossible to overdo your eyebrows or draw them on too much because of the small size of the actual product; it hits all the sparse areas of my brows without making them look fake or painted on. I have used so many eyebrow products and all of the hype with Anastasia brow products is TRUE! Try this pencil!
Lisa R.
Columbus
Review for: Other more...
I am relatively new to the brow world; my brows are naturally very very light - like I look like an alien in photos blonde - I do not color my hair, but decided to have my brows tinted before one of our sons’ wedding; I am hooked now, lol (how funny is that?! Won’t dye my hate but my brows are fair game!)....once I learned what a difference brows make, I headed to Sephora for advice & was encouraged to try s few products. My initial learning curve was HUGE & frustrating - I hated everything. Finally, I saw a vlogger review of this pencil & I decided to try it & some Sephora coaching. While I’m still learning, I can honestly say, I really love this pencil. I have tried a few other comparable items (both high and low end), but I reach for my ABH every time & never have issues with it. The formula is non-drying, the intensity is easily controlled with the amount of pressure applied, it is easy to correct yet wears forever. Easy to use (I use this fine tip as the more oblong version is too much for me), long lasting, & easy to remove. My brows do not melt off from sweat and look put together yet still natural. One of the few beauty items I will absolutely pay full price for (vs waiting for sales, etc), without complaint. Cult fave for a very good reason. :))Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®Anastasia Beverly Hills #14 Dual-Sided Brow & Eyeliner Brush
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
The best eyebrow pencil in existence EVER!!! The woman behind ABH is the queen of eyebrows even back when eyebrows were a small streak across the faces of women all over the world. If you fill in your eyebrows or darken them or even lighten them then you need Anastasia Beverly Hills. This pencil is perfect for quick strokes to look like natural hairs or if you prefer powder or pomade then this is what you need. Pigmented, lasts all day long, looks natural, easy to use because of the packaging and how creamy the product is and there's a shade/product out there for everyone. This is well worth the $21 price tag. Just flick and do little streaks along your eyebrows (follow same direction your hair grows in) with light strokes and you'll have full beautiful eyebrows in just a few minutes.
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I don't even know where to begin with this one! My eyebrows are blonde and look mone existent without some type of eyebrow cosmetic. I've tried dozens of different kinds and have been ok with the results. But then I found the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz and am in love! The pencil is so soft and easy to use, and makes that statement I've been looking for!! ...the main reason I love it, is because it looks real..... not some weird drawn on eyebrows!
Melony T.
Phoenix
Review for: Brow Wiz - Taupe more...
Best brow pencil I have ever used!!!!!!
I got this pencil a couple of weeks ago, I use it when I’m not doing a full face of makeup, or if I’m not wearing any makeup... but still want to have eyebrows.
Seriously I am so impressed with this pencil, the tip is very thin, so it’s easy to get hair-like strokes, and its a simple twist to get more of the product out. Plus the spoolie on the opposite end is fantastic for brushing through and getting a natural look!
I love the color too... perfectly light for blondes, but works well for dark hair too!
This brow pencil makes my eyebrows look completely natural, yet perfect!!!
Alicia C.
Anastasia Beverley Hills broke the mold in the cosmetics industry. There had been many companies prior to them but their formula and applucation methods and just the phenomenal produt spoke volumes for itself. Its waxy texture is perfect for creating realistic looking brow strokes. The color range covers all hair colors though the world is not black and white and brown and blonde anymore and i do think that they need to release some new vibrant liners to blow the industry wide open again. Anastasia brow wiz is so convenient with the dual ends so you can get ready on the go or at home. This brand is expensive and i wont lie about that but it is worth the price if you can only splurge for 1 product every month, this is one of the 1st to purchase. I get mine at sephora ulta or online but this brand is available IN TONS OF PLACES. I love Anastasia Beverley HIlls.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Soft Brown more...
Well, after months of using ABH's Dipbrow Pomade, I finally decided to try the Brow Wiz and it was a bit of a letdown. I'd heard so many good things about it so I feel like I was doing SOMETHING wrong but no matter how many ways I tried to apply it, I still ended up returning it. The pencil is so waxy and dry. I understand that it's a pencil and will have a different consistency, but it dragged on my skin regardless of what I had or didn't have underneath it. Even with the skinny tip I could never achieve hairlike strokes, and the fact that I couldn't apply it smoothly was the worst. Perhaps if you have already perfect brows with practically no need to fill them in, this is the product for you. My brows are thick but I wanted to add shape and the brow Wiz did not do that for me. Also, the colors do NOT look the same as the corresponding dipbrow colors at all - not necessarily a fault of the product's but still something you should check if you decide to try it. I exchanged it for a brow definer from Japonesque and we'll see if that works better! Even the associate at Ulta agreed with me that the Brow Wiz was overrated (and directed me away from ABH's brow definer pencil as well). I'm glad I tried it but also glad I returned it.
Aly 😼.
Howard beach, NY
Hey so I’ve tried both colors of Anastasia brow pencil (Soft Brown and Dark Brown, previously known as Brunette) . I love that it’s a twist up (mechanical pencil) so it feels like it lasts forever. I have a more tan skin tone with yellow undertones, Little pink in my complexion and i have natural very dark brown hair. I love the darker color it matches my eyebrow perfectly, and if you isolate your strokes to look like individual hairs the penciling in looks way more natural. All in all my go to product. I use the soft Brown in pair with the darker color in the summer so it looks more natural cause some of my hair lightens up in excessive sun. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
Angel F.
Which one do you prefer? The wiz or the dipbrow?
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
GIVEAWAY ON MY INSTA! I’m starting off my 10 weeks of Holy Grail Giveaways over on my Insta @monsglam today starting with an ABH Brow Product! All you have to do to be entered is: 1. Follow me @monsglam 2. Go like this picture on my Insta 3. Tag at least one friend in the comments under this picture on my Insta For additional entries tag multiple friends! Comment and like this when you finished entering! Good luck! 💗😘
Erica S.
What color of brow wiz do you buy?
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Where is this product available to purchase ?
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
Is this anyone else's HG (Holy Grail) for eyebrow products?

back