Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An ultra-slim mechanical pencil to shape, define, and fill in your brows for a natural, polished look. Includes a spooley brush to easily blend for a natural look.

Available in six shades - Ash Blonde, Medium Ash, Caramel, Soft Brown, Brunette, and Ebony.

• Which one do you prefer? The wiz or the dipbrow?104 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? If not, what do you recommend? :)20 Answers
  • Does it last all day? Does is smudge easily?7 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
  • "It fills in lashes to give them a natural look and the pencil tip allows you to draw in hairs that blend into the rest of your brow." in 6 reviews
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: Medium Brown
I have been filling in my brows forever because I have awkwardly uneven brows--pretty full in the middle, but sparser on the ends. I've used cheap pomades forever and it always did the trick, but the color was also never quite right. I didn't know what truly incredible-looking brows could be until I got a sample of the Brow Wiz with my other ABH purchases from Macy's. By a stroke of dumb luck, the color was perfect for me, and once I ran out I was right back at Sephora to buy a full-size one. The fact that it's such a fine tip is a little intimidating, but since I'm only filling in around the edges, it works well for me. I can't comment on the value (it is expensive) since I just started using it. My hope is that I will get a decent amount of time out of a single pencil, even though I do my brows every day. But either way, I'm hooked. ABH will get my money for life.
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
Review for: Other
I have read so many great reviews online and friends that say that this is a great eyebrow pencil; WHY did I wait so long to buy this product and try it?! I am hooked! Getting past the price (over $20) was probably the only thing that made me a little nervous because with a price that high, it had better deliver, but it did. I always buy Dark brown as my eyebrow shade because that seems to work the best for my very dark eyebrows that look black. Upon taking off the caps on both sides of the pencil I love that it has the retractable pencil but also has a spoolie brush on the other side that I can use to comb through and control my unruly brows. I always like to swatch pencils for some reason and like to feel the texture of the product before I put it on my face. This pencil has a great feel to it- It doesn't feel super rough like some pencils I've had the unfortunate pain of coming across but is not super soft and crumbly when I make a line on my hand. I let the pencil mark sit on my hand and use my other fingers to wipe it off, but it's not going anywhere which is always a good sign for me. From what I've gathered this pencil is super tiny with its application to make sure that you do not go crazy with penciling in your eyebrows. I tend to just do small strokes starting at my arch and finish at the tail area as that is the most sparse. I love the fact that I do not feel discomfort when penciling my eyebrows or tugging; some eyebrow pencils actually hurt to apply! I flip over the pencil and use the spoolie to comb through every few seconds to distribute the product throughout my brows. I believe this is a great pencil that kind of makes it impossible to overdo your eyebrows or draw them on too much because of the small size of the actual product; it hits all the sparse areas of my brows without making them look fake or painted on. I have used so many eyebrow products and all of the hype with Anastasia brow products is TRUE! Try this pencil!
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Taupe
I wanted to love this as much as I love most of the other ABH products, but it's impression on me fell a bit short. I do like that it's double sided and has the brush on the other end. The pencil on the other hand is so small, which is great for brush stroke looks, but i feel like you have to press so hard to even see it that you end up not being able to get that look anyway. I've broken the tip off several times in doing so which has made this a waste. I do like how they have the same names and colors that mach with the dipbrow, but in my opinion you should maybe go a shade darker with this than you'd wear in dipbrow. I normally wear taupe in dipbrow, but probably should have went one shade darker for the pencil. Oh well... live and learn.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Soft Brown
Well, after months of using ABH's Dipbrow Pomade, I finally decided to try the Brow Wiz and it was a bit of a letdown. I'd heard so many good things about it so I feel like I was doing SOMETHING wrong but no matter how many ways I tried to apply it, I still ended up returning it. The pencil is so waxy and dry. I understand that it's a pencil and will have a different consistency, but it dragged on my skin regardless of what I had or didn't have underneath it. Even with the skinny tip I could never achieve hairlike strokes, and the fact that I couldn't apply it smoothly was the worst. Perhaps if you have already perfect brows with practically no need to fill them in, this is the product for you. My brows are thick but I wanted to add shape and the brow Wiz did not do that for me. Also, the colors do NOT look the same as the corresponding dipbrow colors at all - not necessarily a fault of the product's but still something you should check if you decide to try it. I exchanged it for a brow definer from Japonesque and we'll see if that works better! Even the associate at Ulta agreed with me that the Brow Wiz was overrated (and directed me away from ABH's brow definer pencil as well). I'm glad I tried it but also glad I returned it.
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Dark Brown
Works well, natural, and is good for precision, but the pencil itself doesn't last very long... you'll go through it within a matter of a few weeks if you use this every day. Use very short strokes to make it look natural. Can't say the product was bad or didn't work, it gives a very natural look. If you're looking for a lot of coverage you might want to pass on this. I found a similar one at the drugstore for a quarter of the price and offers much more coverage, has same style; retractable with spoolie on end and very long wearing. Might want to shop around and you'll find a product like this for much less. But the color selection is tremendous!
Isis G.
Review for: Caramel
Guys omg this is the best purchase I made from Anastasia! I was about iffy about the color because I was dark brown hair with like silver balayage so I got caramel. I would definitely purchase this again because it goes on so smoothly and the point is fine enough to create “fake hair” like strokes where my bald spots are on my eyebrows. It is so easy to blend out. I don’t think there’s enough product for the price though. Still will purchase a second time! Highly recommend it.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Auburn
Anastasia makes the best eyebrow products on the market hands down! These are really nice pencils, they twist up so you don't need a sharpener. The tip is really thin which is nice because you can get really precise lines and make strokes that look really natural and hair-like. The consistency is also really nice its a bit waxy so it kind of keeps the hairs in place at the same time that you're filling in. It stays looking great all day long. It's definitely worth the money.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Review for: Chocolate
Are you looking for the perfect versatile brow product? So was I. I found it with this product. I love that it is easy to apply and can be done quickly or it can be really tailored to perfection. The spoolie on the end is so soft and precise. I often work out without removing this product and it stays put! I was really new to brow treatments and I had tried several before trying this one. To really make the most of it I looked it up on YouTube and watched tutorials. I definitely recommend adding this to your brow regimen.
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brow wiz for precise and small strokes (aka when i have time) but i prefer the brow definer cause im lazy. The waxy texture of this product is so amazing and stays on your brows for such a long time! I use it when im going to be walking around in the hot sun all day because i know its not going anywhere! And tbh you dont need concealer with the brow wiz! It’s super thin so you can get a really sharp line and its pretty much fool-proof
Brianna S.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Soft Brown
I'll never be able to express how much this eyebrow pencil has changed my life. When I was two I jumped across a metal bed post and sliced my eyebrow open, and because of that, I have a massive white scare on my eyebrow. I used to be picked on in school and finally, at the age of fifteen I learned about eyebrow pencils and came across the BrowWiz. This has made me feel like I actually have eyebrows and make me more confident in how I look. I have tried other eyebrow pencils and there is nothing NOTHING that works like this. This formula of this product is incredible and is not too creamy or too waxy. It makes it appear that the eyebrow is fuller and a better version of you. This price point for the value of this product is worth it. I have purchased probably 30 of these in my lifetime and I will never stop until someone comes out with something close to the quality of the BrowWiz.
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one do you prefer? The wiz or the dipbrow?
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color of brow wiz do you buy?
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Where is this product available to purchase ?
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
Is this anyone else's HG (Holy Grail) for eyebrow products?
Alyssa C.
Does this make your brows appear fake? As in, too dark or you can see the pencil marks close up in the light?