Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Ultra-slim, retractable eyebrow pencil for detailing.

Which one out of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz , Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer , and Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade has the longest stay for summer? Mostly need it to define the tails of my eyebrows. Thx in advance!
How is the pigmentation ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz!
Product Highlights
Easy to use when you're in a rush!in reviews
This is the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's long lasting and the skinny tip makes it easy to be precise and give yourself a very natural look. Definitely worth the price.in reviews
It fills in lashes to give them a natural look and the pencil tip allows you to draw in hairs that blend into the rest of your brow.in reviews
Khushboo P.
Favorite Brow product! I literally use this on a daily for soo many years now. Fills in my brows so nicely. The thin point really helps in making thin strokes of hairs. I use the color Dark Brown. Very buildable.
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Dark Brown
I’ve tried various different brown pencils over the years and still, I remain faithful to this product. There are affordable dupes that would be better for my wallet - however I’m under the belief that for this specific product, the others just can’t fully replicate the amazingness. I love how this product just blends into my brows so well, creating life to hairs that don’t actually exist. Brings the areas in my brows that aren’t as consistent with hair growth on the level I’d love for them to be. With just a usage of this product, that doesn’t require much effort - my eyebrows are lifted into another dimension. Application is very easy and you’re in complete control over how heavy handed/light you want to be, the spoolie helps transform the lines you create/fill in your brows into a natural real looking brow look. Definitely a holy grail for me.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,332 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Jolie D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: Soft Brown
This is the ABH brow wiz, comes in lots of colors and retails for $23.00. I like my brow tools to be as simple as natural as possible. This pencil is ultra skinny and has a retractable pencil. There is a nice sized spoilie in the end. Blends easily. I do find that the ultra fine tip gives a natural looking stroke and applies easily. It is pigmented and doesn’t smudge. There is one common complaint about this pencil and I have experienced myself, the brush at the end tends to break off. I applied a little pressure to the hollow plastic part of the pencil when using the pencil and it broke off. Now that I know to be gentle, it hasn’t happened. But I can see why someone would leave a bad review.
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Amanda F.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Amanda F.
Review for: Soft Brown
I’m really impressed with this product! The pigment and formula of this brow pencil is wonderful! The pencil’s fine tip allows pinpoint precision and the formula is soft enough to use without having to bear down much at all. It isn’t waxy so blending with the brush is a breeze. It took no time to do my eyebrows using this deluxe sample I got from a GWP! The #BrowWiz formula is soft enough to use with ease and correct mistakes, but is also strong enough to stay out under circumstances other brands would smudge or come off entirely. I found this out on day one due to a frantic and messy cleaning of my eye area after something got under my contact less than 30 minutes after applying this product (which is why my eyes are red in the photo 🙃) . I was in so much pain I didn’t think about avoiding my brows when I took a towel to my face—ZERO touching up needed! 🙌🏻 This has become my favorite brow pencils out of all of the brands I’ve tried so far. (Note: this shade is Medium Brown, which was not an option under the variety selection)
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Chocolate
By far my favorite makeup product period. I will always have anastasia brow pencil on hand. Only one con from me and thats about the bristle wand has broke on the last 2 I have purchased. I wear the shade chocolate and it looks so natural. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Chartavia F.
Macon, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Chartavia F.
Review for: Dark Brown
One of my fav eye brow pencils. I have so many and to be honest ABH brow pencil was the first brow product I bought so I’ve been on it for a while. As you can see from the photo below, I love brow pencils and ABH is definitely in the mix! 💜
Shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Shakeeta H.
Review for: Chocolate
Absolutely love this Brow pencil it's super slim slim nice and easy to use..... I think it's about $18 so what's affordable I highly recommend this product if you want sleek slim browse and if you have trouble controlling the pencil this is the perfect brow pencil for you Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Rachel H.
Katy, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Rachel H.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Rachel H.
Review for: Soft Brown
I am no professional makeup artist whatsoever I normally just used powder for my eyebrows. The lady at Sephora recommended this and said it was very easy to use if you’ve never used an eyebrow pencil. My brows look absolutely amazing and filled in, I cannot believe it. I will definitely be buying this again!
Puja J.
Maryland Hts, MO
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Soft Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz It's my Holly Grail brow product. It defines my brows very well and looks beautiful. I am first time user of this but I am impressed by this, I will buy it again.
Kerri N.
Shepherdstown, WV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz uploaded by Kerri N.
I’m really enjoying this brow pencil. The medium brown is a great color, not too warm or too cool. It’s a nice thin pencil so it makes it easy to fill in sparse areas. I would definitely recommend to anyone and I will rebuy in the future and I think it’s worth the retail value.

2,359 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anggarda P.
il y a 14 jours
Marla M. il y a 12 heures
Brow wiz … I find the pomade harder to work with and it smudges and I really like the skinny tip on the brow wiz and it last longer and is easier to use
KAYLEE M.
Belleview, FL
il y a 6 mois
Tangelia W. il y a 6 mois
In my opinion Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is the better one out of the two.
Marian S.
Blainville, QC
il y a 6 mois
Alysha M. il y a 4 mois
I can't do powders because my eyes will water but Anastasia brow powders don't effect me and I was shocked.
Mariah H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
il y a 7 mois
Amanda F. il y a 7 mois
In my opinion, absolutely!!! I’ve had the opportunity to try several brow products over the last few months and ABH Brow Wiz is my absolute favorite! I have I think 4 or 5 brands right now and I always, *always* use my Brow Wiz. I was able to try it via deluxe sample in a GWP and fell in love. Bought the full sized one and then the gift set Ulta had last month so I’d have 2 backups. It’s softer than Benefit, so o find it easier to apply, but it’s staying power is excellent. Doesn’t wear off AT ALL. An everyday product, for sure.