Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #4 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning ultra-slim, retractable pencil that creates precise, hair-like strokes. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®'s fine tip to spot-fill areas where brow hair is sparse, and the custom spooley end to blend for a flawless finish.

• Mimics natural hair
  • Long-wearing, smudge-proof formula
  • Glides on effortlessly
  • Available in 10 shades

Hydrogenated Soybean Oil/Hydrogenated Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Mica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <8914r1>

• GIVEAWAY ON MY INSTA! I’m starting off my 10 weeks of Ho...96 Answers
  • Which one do you prefer? The wiz or the dipbrow?114 Answers
  • LIKE for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® or COMMENT...2 Answers
  • "Easy to use when you're in a rush!" in 3989 reviews
  • "This is the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's long lasting and the skinny tip makes it easy to be precise and give yourself a very natural look. Definitely worth the price." in 533 reviews
  • "It fills in lashes to give them a natural look and the pencil tip allows you to draw in hairs that blend into the rest of your brow." in 6 reviews
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I love this Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® I love their whole brand in general, but the brow wiz makes my eyebrows look very naturally thick! I personally love full and thick brows this product is A1! The only con I have about this is that it does run out fast so if you do have it use it when needed and use it wisely because it's great quality but it runs out fast. In this picture i have on the abh brow wiz and like how beautifully full my brows look! I love it so so much! I definitely recommend this product if you're not on a budget because it is a little pricey. A good dupe for the abh brow wiz (I use medium brown) would be the elf ultra precise brow pencil (elf brow pencil in neutral brow) The elf pencil is really good and is really cheap ($5.00 compared to $21.00) So if you have the money and you'rewilling to pay that much for the abh brow wiz then by all means get it but if your more on a budget then get the elf brow pencil they are both really good!
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
Review for: Other more...
I have read so many great reviews online and friends that say that this is a great eyebrow pencil; WHY did I wait so long to buy this product and try it?! I am hooked! Getting past the price (over $20) was probably the only thing that made me a little nervous because with a price that high, it had better deliver, but it did. I always buy Dark brown as my eyebrow shade because that seems to work the best for my very dark eyebrows that look black. Upon taking off the caps on both sides of the pencil I love that it has the retractable pencil but also has a spoolie brush on the other side that I can use to comb through and control my unruly brows. I always like to swatch pencils for some reason and like to feel the texture of the product before I put it on my face. This pencil has a great feel to it- It doesn't feel super rough like some pencils I've had the unfortunate pain of coming across but is not super soft and crumbly when I make a line on my hand. I let the pencil mark sit on my hand and use my other fingers to wipe it off, but it's not going anywhere which is always a good sign for me. From what I've gathered this pencil is super tiny with its application to make sure that you do not go crazy with penciling in your eyebrows. I tend to just do small strokes starting at my arch and finish at the tail area as that is the most sparse. I love the fact that I do not feel discomfort when penciling my eyebrows or tugging; some eyebrow pencils actually hurt to apply! I flip over the pencil and use the spoolie to comb through every few seconds to distribute the product throughout my brows. I believe this is a great pencil that kind of makes it impossible to overdo your eyebrows or draw them on too much because of the small size of the actual product; it hits all the sparse areas of my brows without making them look fake or painted on. I have used so many eyebrow products and all of the hype with Anastasia brow products is TRUE! Try this pencil!
Kellie K.
San Jose
Review for: Ebony more...
I've been using the NYX Micro Brow Pencil for years before this because it was the "best dupe" out there for this product. Finally, I gave into the product & it's price to just really test it out and see what the hype was about. I can confidently say that the upgrade was worth it. The staying power is great, the strokes are more natural, and the shade range has a better color selection. Anastasia just knows how to create shades that look better for the brows, whereas with NYX, their shades are very blunt and harsh. The NYX shades are just too true to color where it looks unnatural, for example their espresso (brown) shade, is just a true brown, and when applied it looks like a light brown. In comparison, Anastasia's dark brown shade is a more muted dark brown with tones in it that make it do wearable. It has become a staple for me & my brows, I really recommend it!
**One thing I do want to mention is the packaging style of both. Length and the thickness of the pencil is about the same. However, the main difference are their caps. With NYX they are cap specific, so the spooley needs this cap and the pencil side needs that cap, however, they don't specify on the actual product which is which, so often times I would accidentally put the spooley cap onto pencil side of the product. Because of their different lengths, the spooley cap is shorter than the designed pencil cap, and so when I would try to cap them, i've ruined the pencil side multiple times by smashing it. The Anastasia pencil has the same caps on both sides so it doesn't matter which side you cap them on. It's such a small packaging detail, but I think that it really makes a difference!
Lisa R.
Columbus
Review for: Other more...
I am relatively new to the brow world; my brows are naturally very very light - like I look like an alien in photos blonde - I do not color my hair, but decided to have my brows tinted before one of our sons’ wedding; I am hooked now, lol (how funny is that?! Won’t dye my hate but my brows are fair game!)....once I learned what a difference brows make, I headed to Sephora for advice & was encouraged to try s few products. My initial learning curve was HUGE & frustrating - I hated everything. Finally, I saw a vlogger review of this pencil & I decided to try it & some Sephora coaching. While I’m still learning, I can honestly say, I really love this pencil. I have tried a few other comparable items (both high and low end), but I reach for my ABH every time & never have issues with it. The formula is non-drying, the intensity is easily controlled with the amount of pressure applied, it is easy to correct yet wears forever. Easy to use (I use this fine tip as the more oblong version is too much for me), long lasting, & easy to remove. My brows do not melt off from sweat and look put together yet still natural. One of the few beauty items I will absolutely pay full price for (vs waiting for sales, etc), without complaint. Cult fave for a very good reason. :))Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®Anastasia Beverly Hills #14 Dual-Sided Brow & Eyeliner Brush
Melony T.
Phoenix
Best brow pencil I have ever used!!!!!!
I got this pencil a couple of weeks ago, I use it when I’m not doing a full face of makeup, or if I’m not wearing any makeup... but still want to have eyebrows.
Seriously I am so impressed with this pencil, the tip is very thin, so it’s easy to get hair-like strokes, and its a simple twist to get more of the product out. Plus the spoolie on the opposite end is fantastic for brushing through and getting a natural look!
I love the color too... perfectly light for blondes, but works well for dark hair too!
This brow pencil makes my eyebrows look completely natural, yet perfect!!!
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I don't even know where to begin with this one! My eyebrows are blonde and look mone existent without some type of eyebrow cosmetic. I've tried dozens of different kinds and have been ok with the results. But then I found the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz and am in love! The pencil is so soft and easy to use, and makes that statement I've been looking for!! ...the main reason I love it, is because it looks real..... not some weird drawn on eyebrows!
Alicia C.
Anastasia Beverley Hills broke the mold in the cosmetics industry. There had been many companies prior to them but their formula and applucation methods and just the phenomenal produt spoke volumes for itself. Its waxy texture is perfect for creating realistic looking brow strokes. The color range covers all hair colors though the world is not black and white and brown and blonde anymore and i do think that they need to release some new vibrant liners to blow the industry wide open again. Anastasia brow wiz is so convenient with the dual ends so you can get ready on the go or at home. This brand is expensive and i wont lie about that but it is worth the price if you can only splurge for 1 product every month, this is one of the 1st to purchase. I get mine at sephora ulta or online but this brand is available IN TONS OF PLACES. I love Anastasia Beverley HIlls.
Aly 😼.
Howard beach, NY
Hey so I’ve tried both colors of Anastasia brow pencil (Soft Brown and Dark Brown, previously known as Brunette) . I love that it’s a twist up (mechanical pencil) so it feels like it lasts forever. I have a more tan skin tone with yellow undertones, Little pink in my complexion and i have natural very dark brown hair. I love the darker color it matches my eyebrow perfectly, and if you isolate your strokes to look like individual hairs the penciling in looks way more natural. All in all my go to product. I use the soft Brown in pair with the darker color in the summer so it looks more natural cause some of my hair lightens up in excessive sun. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
karsen s.
Review for: Chocolate more...
I had been using the chocolate brow pomade for a while and it was too dark for my hair color. I guess it oxidizes on the skin and turns darker? Too bad because I really liked the formula. It also just took too long. I was hesitant to switch to a pencil because I was worried it would take too long to make my brows look the shape I wanted and I would really have to focus. Boy was I wrong! Not only is the formula on this product perfect and the color is a great match for me, but it is SO EASY TO USE. I have incorporated it into my 10 minute make up routine. in the past it took me 10 minutes to do my brows alone. I HIGHLY recommend this product. less time on brows=more time doing what you love. aka more time playing with my cat
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I love this pencil. The colors are very true compared to sampling on you hand and actually putting it on your eyebrows. I’m giving this product a 4 though because I don’t feel like this is the product to use when you need to get ready quick. I feel like you need a lot o time when using this because it’s by a super soft pencil, you have to go over the same spots multiple times so I don’t feel like this gives good “hair stroke” lines for that reason. Which defeats the whole purpose of the “Ultra-Slim” pencil. I’ve also had the pencil break a few times. It wasn’t a huge deal because you can stick it back in the pencil cartridge but you have to remember it’s broken every time you use it or the tip will fly out when you open it. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
Angel F.
Which one do you prefer? The wiz or the dipbrow?
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
GIVEAWAY ON MY INSTA! I’m starting off my 10 weeks of Holy Grail Giveaways over on my Insta @monsglam today starting with an ABH Brow Product! All you have to do to be entered is: 1. Follow me @monsglam 2. Go like this picture on my Insta 3. Tag at least one friend in the comments under this picture on my Insta For additional entries tag multiple friends! Comment and like this when you finished entering! Good luck! 💗😘
Erica S.
What color of brow wiz do you buy?
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Where is this product available to purchase ?
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
Is this anyone else's HG (Holy Grail) for eyebrow products?