BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A smudge-proof, two-shade brow powder compact that creates the perfect professional brow. Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in short, light strokes for a defined look with natural highlights and lowlights.

Each pan contains densely packed, fine-milled pigments
Light and dark hues can be mixed for the ideal brow color
Available in 11 shades

• How is this for a beginner who has invisibrows?4 Answers
  • I received this for my birthday girls but i'm not sure . is it Wo...3 Answers
  • I have strawberry blonde hair and my eyebrows are so light brown ...2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
  • "my favorite for a long time, I love the pigmentation, the availability of shades it has apart is very handy and easy to carry in your makeup bag" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this eyebrow powder i like how it has two shades and i have the color auburn and i have burgandy hair so i mix both colors and it looks great with my hair color." in 5 reviews
  • "With an angled brush, apply the lighter color to the inner part of the brows and the darker color to the middle and outside of the brow for a more "natural" coloring." in 5 reviews
  • "I use the ash blonde (I think it's called taupe now) and medium brown (formerly ash brown), and of course, they have reddish and warm yellower shades too, but that's the point - they have a FULL range, including the cool tones which are usually lacking." in 5 reviews
Mari C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. When I first bought it after hearing everyone say it’s amazing, I thought it was very overpriced, specially because of the size. But as I started wearing more and more often, I realized the product is worth it’s price. I don’t have to use a lot of it to fill in my brows. It has two tones, so I can make my eyebrows softer or bolder whenever I want. Here is a picture of my recently filled in brows
Jess T.
El monte, CA
Review for: Soft Brown
I bought mine at ulta and I love so many things from Anastasia. This product is one of the many I like but the color range on these brow powders just were off to me well at least the name to the color. The soft brown was lighter then the one that claimed to be darker. Maybe it's just me but even when asking one of the workers to help with my shade match she couldn't tell me she kept going in between shades and we were a little confused on them. I do love this product just the brown I got shows up reddish on my brows
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product on a daily basis! The colors can be blended or used individually through the brow to add depth. Depending on the brush I use, I can easily create a more dramatic full brow or a soft, everyday look. The powder stays in place and does not stray and the pigment makes sure that you end it he night with the amazing brows you started with!
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
Review for: Other
This with the Anastasia Mini Duo Angled/Spooley Brush #7 is a fantastic combination. Actually, I can use almost all of Anastasia’s brow products at once for different sections of my brows and it doesn’t look overdone at all. I love how the colors are split in half with a lighter and darker shade. I use the lighter shade on the inner section of the eyebrow and then fill in the middle/end with the darker one.
Milena A.
Houston
Review for: Blonde, Auburn, Ash Brown, Dark Brown, Medium Brown
I love the way it looks on my eyes. I can use these colors, during every seasons of the year. When I put it on, the look of my eyes makes them look just like my eye color,or lighter. People always ask me if I'm wearing contacts, but I always tell them that is the eye shadow that makes my eyes look that way.
Heather A.
central
Review for: Medium Brown
This powder duo is simply wonderful. So easy to put on and looks super natural. I love it so much. The dip brow is also amazing as well I love them both. The powder tho is great for beginners who are just starting out with doing their brows. Powders are more forgiving if you mess up. Also the product lasts FOREVER with the powder which is a huge huge plus !
Sierra C.
Review for: Chocolate
When It comes to brows I love a nice defined look, but when using a pomade or a gel brow product it’s hard to achieve that without creating those “block” like brows. For this reason I prefer to use powders over pomades and this happens to be one or my favorites! It is a little pricey for a brow product but has beautiful pigmentation and glides on effortlessly. I also love how it’s a duo compact with one side being darker to define the outer portion of the brow and the other side being lighter to feather out the front of the brow. Overall beautiful product! Would definitely recommend!
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Review for: Blonde
Loved, loved, loved this, it was a great match, I have super light blond hair and it was becoming super hard to find the right color to not look crazy with my super pale skin. I need to get another one. I don’t like a heavy brow so this always worked perfect for me.
Sarah C.
Review for: Other
I bought the duo in the medium brown shade and will not use anything else since buying this. I have very dark brows and very pale skin, so am very cautious about what I use to fill in my brows out of fear of them looking too harsh or drag show-like when using a pencil. I apply this powder with a standard angled brow brush and set with the Anastasia brow gel. My brows look natural, no hair is out of place when paired with the gel, and I cannot stop getting compliments when I use this product! Do yourself a favor and get this, you won't regret it.
Ashley M.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this one time and although I did like it, I will not buy again. I only used one shade from the pan and it ran out rather quickly. So, in my opinion.. If it wasn't so expensive for what little you actually get I would buy this but as for now it's not worth it.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
For the price, is this product worth the money or are their products out there similar but cheaper in price?! Trying to grow my brows out and just a natural way to fill them in using powder and not a pencil.
Sophie C.
Nottingham
Dos it only come in two colours?
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last all day? I wanna know if it smuge a lot or not
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on your brows, or does it tend to rub off if you touch near your brows?
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio
I don't like to fill in my brows very heavily so I was wondering if this or the Anastasia brow pomade would be a better product for a lighter coverage on my brows.