Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
A smudge-proof, two-shade brow powder compact that creates the perfect professional brow. Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in short, light strokes for a defined look with natural highlights and lowlights.
- Each pan contains densely packed, fine-milled pigments
- Light and dark hues can be mixed for the ideal brow color
- Available in 11 shades
Top Questions See all 707 Q&A
- "I've been using this for at least a year now and I love it. I used to never do my brows, but buying this made me realize how much more "together" my makeup looks when I do. Having both colors is nice and makes it easy to switch between a more natural and bold look, plus you can use both together to really define the tail of your brow while leaving the beginning lighter and more natural." in 621 reviews
- "I have the darker shade, and I've had it for like... 5 years and I still use it every time I put on make up. It stays, it looks natural, and it lasts a LONG time. Totally worth it. I never had a problem with this stuff. " in 144 reviews
- "my favorite for a long time, I love the pigmentation, the availability of shades it has apart is very handy and easy to carry in your makeup bag" in 7 reviews
- "With an angled brush, apply the lighter color to the inner part of the brows and the darker color to the middle and outside of the brow for a more "natural" coloring." in 5 reviews
- "I use the ash blonde (I think it's called taupe now) and medium brown (formerly ash brown), and of course, they have reddish and warm yellower shades too, but that's the point - they have a FULL range, including the cool tones which are usually lacking." in 5 reviews
I bought this when my hair was dark brown.. and the lighter side worked pretty well, the finished look is a bit powdery, but what more can you expect from a brow powder?
Overall it worked okay.
But now I have used up all of the lighter color and I’m left with just the dark shade. Whenever I use it my eyebrows are just too dark.
Especially now that I have blonde hair... it looks so bad when I use the dark shade!
If you are buying this product, I recommend getting a shade way lighter than you think you would need!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos