BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #24 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A smudge-proof, two-shade brow powder compact that creates the perfect professional brow. Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in short, light strokes for a defined look with natural highlights and lowlights.

• Each pan contains densely packed, fine-milled pigments
  • Light and dark hues can be mixed for the ideal brow color
  • Available in 11 shades

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
  • "I've been using this for at least a year now and I love it. I used to never do my brows, but buying this made me realize how much more "together" my makeup looks when I do. Having both colors is nice and makes it easy to switch between a more natural and bold look, plus you can use both together to really define the tail of your brow while leaving the beginning lighter and more natural." in 621 reviews
  • "I have the darker shade, and I've had it for like... 5 years and I still use it every time I put on make up. It stays, it looks natural, and it lasts a LONG time. Totally worth it. I never had a problem with this stuff. " in 144 reviews
  • "my favorite for a long time, I love the pigmentation, the availability of shades it has apart is very handy and easy to carry in your makeup bag" in 7 reviews
  • "With an angled brush, apply the lighter color to the inner part of the brows and the darker color to the middle and outside of the brow for a more "natural" coloring." in 5 reviews
  • "I use the ash blonde (I think it's called taupe now) and medium brown (formerly ash brown), and of course, they have reddish and warm yellower shades too, but that's the point - they have a FULL range, including the cool tones which are usually lacking." in 5 reviews
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Review for: Chocolate more...
I had always been an avid brow pencil user, just due to the easy and convenience of it. I received a small sample of this powder with one of my Sephora orders and I fell in love! I don’t do IG eyebrows (which I think are gorgeous, just not on me) I prefer to enhance my brow and make it more natural. I love how this makes my eyebrows look so soft and natural. I use their smallest brow brush to take the lighter shade and outline my brows towards the inside, and then I slowly integrate the darker shade towards the outside, filling in as I go. I have gotten compliments on my brows, which I owe to this powder. I don’t think I will ever go back to a different brow product. I know the price is expensive, but honestly as long as you’re not caking it on, it’ll last you quite a while. I’ve had mine for over 2 months and I’ve hardly touched it. This is worth the investment!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my go to right now. I use blonde. It's a great fit for me. Nice natural look, but can be darkened up a bit and made more bold by using some fix plus. I love how it has two colors so I can make it custom and also blend both to look more natural. I got it at ulta on sale so that makes it alot better of a deal, originally it's quite expensive but it's lasting forever so worth the price. I honestly find the mirror in the compact quite useless it's tiny and hard to see yourself in it. But I'm sure would work for touch ups on the go, but I honestly never bring it. Or need to touch up for that matter. Definatley recommend, and esp to those blondes who can't find a good natural looking brow filler!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Granite more...
This is one of my favorite brow products!! I love how I can get such a natural eyebrow look with this powder duo. I usually use this during the daytime when I don’t want to use pomade and when I’m aiming for a ‘softer’ look.
I also like how this has lasted me for a long time, so for $21, I think that it’s more than perfect.
I do wish that the color was a bit darker since my brows are a bit dark and the darkest shade is a little too light for me, but either way it’s good. Also, this product doesn’t really last as long as I hoped it would, but either way, I really like it.
I would recommend this and I will continue to buy it.
Melony T.
Phoenix
Review for: Taupe more...
I’m a huge fan of all of Anastasia Beverly Hills’ brow products, but this powder was a bit of a disappointment.

I bought this when my hair was dark brown.. and the lighter side worked pretty well, the finished look is a bit powdery, but what more can you expect from a brow powder?
Overall it worked okay.

But now I have used up all of the lighter color and I’m left with just the dark shade. Whenever I use it my eyebrows are just too dark.
Especially now that I have blonde hair... it looks so bad when I use the dark shade!
If you are buying this product, I recommend getting a shade way lighter than you think you would need!
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
I have used this for over five years and repurchased just as many times or more. This is the only brow product I use, applied with an Anastasia angled brush. It lasts very long as a little goes a long way. They’re a life saver when your natural brows grow unevenly with sparse areas, as well as when you change your hair color, which I did a lot in the past five years. I’ve recommended this to everyone I know! I even made an Anastasia brow powder duo sale to a stranger while at Sephora, without working there.
Ashley V.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! It was one of the first brow products I’ve ever used and it’s so beginner friendly. I’m so relieved that I didn’t start off with pomade because I tend to be heavy handed and my brows would’ve looked completely funky especially as a beginner lol. It does require more product than the actual pomade due to the fact that it can be a little on the drier side. I’d definitely recommend using this with a brow gel for a natural finish. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
alyssa a.
Rio Grande City
Review for: Other more...
I have this in medium brown and it’s good but not that great. I use this on a daily basis since it’s not long lasting and comes off easily. I find that I have to go over it with a pencil or something darker to outline the brow. The product itself is kind of delicate to where you’ll get hard spots and you’ll have to scrape them off to get to the product underneath. It is very blendable but it also comes off easily. I probably would not purchase again
Sařa H.
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to brow product ! At first I thought it was pricey but I’ve literally had this for almost 2 years and haven’t hit pan yet ! Considering I use it every time I do my brows I think that’s pretty great . I would definitely buy this again .
Jacqueline S.
Lake View Terrace, CA
Perfect as a topper (of if you don’t feel like using a pencil, pomade to fill in your brows) you can definitely use this to fill your brows as it is super pigmented. Love the lighter shade to fill in the front of the brows and the darker shade to fill in the rest. This powder makes your brows look totally natural.
Keandra A.
Elkton, KY
Review for: Other more...
Brow Powder Duo was my first ABH purchase and I’ve loved this line ever since! I applied this using the ABH Duo Brush #12, the powder is very smooth and defining creating the perfect brows! I handed this down to my mom after discovering the Brow Wiz (personally I prefer a pencil over powder) but this is just as great and honestly will last much longer than the pencil as I’ve gone through several already!
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
For the price, is this product worth the money or are their products out there similar but cheaper in price?! Trying to grow my brows out and just a natural way to fill them in using powder and not a pencil.
Sophie C.
Nottingham
Dos it only come in two colours?
Geraldine R.
Does it last all day? I wanna know if it smuge a lot or not
Stephanie H.
Does this stay on your brows, or does it tend to rub off if you touch near your brows?
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio
I don't like to fill in my brows very heavily so I was wondering if this or the Anastasia brow pomade would be a better product for a lighter coverage on my brows.

back