Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Kit

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A complete travel-friendly set, Brow Kit features precise tools to help you achieve the perfect brow shape based on your natural features. This essential five-piece kit includes Anastasia Beverly Hills' patented Stencils, Brow Powder Duo, Brush 7B, Precision Tweezers and Clear Brow Gel. Use this kit to create your ideal brow shape using Anastasia's patented technique based on the Golden Ratio® method.

Is this good for someone with patchy brows that won’t grow?
Is this easy to use?
Omgg thses products looks fire! I would love to try them... can you send ot to me?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Kit!
Jennifer S.
Hanover, PA
Love this brand for eyebrows. This is all you need for the perfect brows. The tweezers are great and the brow colors will help you find the perfect match.
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos , TX
So so obsessed and happy with this. I have never bought any Anastasia products, and I absolutely loved it. It made my eyebrows look amazing!!
olivia V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I bought this after reading all the reviews and watching so many YouTube videos raving about this product. After using it for a week I can also highly recommend this brow kit. This was my first time shaping my brows and this kit matched my dark brown skin tone quite nicely. I bought the kit in the brunette/dark brown color. I had to figure out how to use it but the instructions come with the kit so an amateur like me was able to get perfectly shaped eyebrows! If it wasn't $65 I would buy this for all my friends.
Jacquelyn M.
Honolulu, HI
This kit comes with everything you need to get perfect brows. Tweezers to clean up your brows, stencils to help make the shape you want your brows, eyebrow brush to use with the cult favorite ABH eyebrow powder duo, the fore mentioned duo, that has two colors to customize the exact color of your brows or to use the lighter in front to fade to the darker at the tail, another cult fav, her clear eyebrow gel that will hold your brows in shape all day long & a cute travel pouch to carry your products with you. It's a great kit & great value!
Reghina M.
Greer, SC
Review for: Dark Brown
Love this. It’s easy to use and is not too overpowering w pigment and blends nicely. I love the kit because it’s all there and ready to use!
rita S.
Canton, MI
This is my go to brow kit. it works so well and makes feeling in my brows so much easier and nicer. the colors work very well on your color of brows also.
Esmeralda G.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Taupe
I love the kit, it helps me have both eyebrows the same and easy to use. Totally recommend!💕
Diana J.
Ludlow, MA
The Anastasia element brow kit is by far the best eye brow kit I have ever purchased! the quality is worth the price and it doesn't rub off
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
This look good for travel i don't have none of this but i can try it i like to go places n if i have this i can put it in my purse n used it when i need.
Elia M.
I love this kit primarily for the case! I already owned all of the products but now I can store everything together and conveniently in the case! Plus, the Anastasia powders, pencils, and tweezers are my favorite on the market! I don't use the stencils and the brow gel isn't my favorite.