BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #7 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• I wanted to know..whats a good affordable foundation? tha...6 Answers
  • Is it better than drug store eyebrow products2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Naila M.
I thought there was no reason for me to get this brow gel but oh was I shocked once I got it. It keeps my brows brows locked in place and makes sure they don’t move. I even have a funny story to share. I practice twice a week for volleyball and I of course wear makeup and draw my brows on with the brow wiz. Like usual the first day I practiced and by the time it was over, my brows were all faded and they sweat off. The next day I bought this clear brow gel and tried it the next time I played that week. Oh was I surprised to look in the mirror after practice to see that I still had brows! They didn’t move or sweat off and they were still perfect. Also, none of my hairs moved either! I would definitely recommend this!!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
And another one! This is another tried-and-true staple! I've never used to clear brow gel that works like this one it's like super glue for your brows those babies are not going anywhere! I used to not use a gel over my brows because I felt like it didn't do much until I use this one and now I can't go without it. I have the clear which is my favorite and I also have the chocolate the tinted version of the clear it's not like crazy like your it's not like your eyebrows are going to stick to your face but it definitely keeps your product in place and it does all day I live in Florida it's very hot here and so your eyebrows dripping off your face is a very real issue LOL this takes care of that that's for sure! 5 stars!
💋Cara S.
I absolutely adore my Anastasia Beverly Hills products! I use several of them on a daily basis! As far as her Brow gel goes, it was my 3rd ABH product to use & I instantly fell in love! I use two different colors of the Brow gel - both clear & Chocolate, to give my brows the defined, full, yet natural look that I want. I always want my brows darker & more defined at the arches and tails with the more natural looking hairs towards the front of the brow. So in my opinion, as far as brows go, you truly can not ever go wrong with using ANY Anastasia Beverly Hills brow product! I personally own & use not only her Brow gel, but I also use the Brow Definer, the Brow pomade, the Brow Pencil, the Magic Pencil, the Brow Wiz in both two colors, as well as her brow tools, like her brushes & even her pencil sharpeners bc they are all of such high quality, as well as being reasonably priced! Thanks ABH for always killing the brow game - as well as the cosmetics game - ABH truly IS one of the best out there!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
The brow gel keeps the hair and pigmentation of the past eyebrow product on tact. The only thing I don’t like and I wish could change for this product is that the head of the brushes brisels are too thick, I like to use thin wands but I understand how this could be better because it brushes through and Coams through the strands. This product though has an extraordinary formula that lasts long for all day intact eyebrows. You can get brown, black or clear gel, I personally like the clear gel since you can use a dip pomade before the gel and it won’t counter interfere with the product since it doesn’t have color.
deidra C.
Olyphant
I never thought I needed a brow gel until I received a sample of this one from Sephora. However, once I tried it, I realized how much of a necessity it is in the longevity of my eyebrows. This heavily prolongs the wear time of my eyebrow pencil (I either use the Anastasia Brow Definer or the Maybelline Total Temptations one), while also keeping my eyebrows in place. Throughout the day my eyebrows had a tendency to move around and become out of place, but not with this! It also doesn't make my eyebrows feel crunchy or hard and it is truly clear. Would highly recommend and will continue to repurchase!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
A crucial product in my eyebrow routine, I don’t know how I functioned without this product before. The hairs on ends of my eyebrows tend to go whatever way they please, so this is the perfect cure for helping them stay in place. This product keeps my eyebrows intact perfectly until I take my makeup off of a night. I’ve had my tube for almost a year now, and it’s still not close to empty and I’ve had it for almost a year. For only being $22 at Sephora, it would be ridiculous to not purchase this when no other eyebrow gel compares. Will 100% buy this product again.
mackenzie v.
USA
I absolutely love this brow clear gel!!! This has to be my favorite clear gel to use, because like so many of other products that start looking cakey and flakey when it dries and leaves like a white residue, this product does not do that. Brushes your brows out nice without picking up your makeup product and blending them out to give them a more natural brow look. It will keep your brows in place all day!
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
The photo and product I have tried is the mini version, but I plan on buying the full size once I run out! This product is really good! I don’t like to use brow products very often and it perfectly sets stray brow hairs in place! I like that it’s clear and it doesn’t make my brows look goopy or anything, it sets very well! My brows stay in place all day with this product and I’d highly recommend it, especially for a natural look!
Payton J.
El Paso, TX
I never used to use brow gel before getting this sample and Sephora and I am now in love. This keeps the girls looking cute and on fleek 24/7. Even when I haven't trimmed up my brows yet, it keeps the long curly hairs in place (yes girl, I have some slightly curly brows smh). My man and I had went out to B Dubs, (Buffalo Wild Wings for you beginners lol) and it was super windy that night and these girls held their ground, not a hair out of place hunty. My brows could survive a tornado, I probably wouldn't but at least I would die with brows sculpted by the gods.

Ashley S.
Okay, so I received this brow gel as a gift with my Sephora Insider points. I never thought to try a high end brow gel because I have used the E.L.F. brow gel for years and it worked just fine for me. However, when I first used this: I WAS HOOKED. It is the perfect brow gel. It will lock your brow hairs in place exactly where you put them without feeling too hard or uncomfortable. I will definitely be purchasing this when my deluxe size runs out. I highly recommend this product.
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
Does it really works? I've been trying a other gel products but haven't stayed long on my eyebrows.,
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
marisol m.
Adelanto, CA
Will this make my eyebrows stay in place minee get a little wild
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Is this worth it? It's a wand with product on it yes lol, but does it make a big difference with your brows?? I have very sparse eyebrows and I need more hair lol