BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard so many good things about this product, but HO...3 Answers
  • I wanted to know..whats a good affordable foundation? tha...6 Answers
Naila M.
I thought there was no reason for me to get this brow gel but oh was I shocked once I got it. It keeps my brows brows locked in place and makes sure they don’t move. I even have a funny story to share. I practice twice a week for volleyball and I of course wear makeup and draw my brows on with the brow wiz. Like usual the first day I practiced and by the time it was over, my brows were all faded and they sweat off. The next day I bought this clear brow gel and tried it the next time I played that week. Oh was I surprised to look in the mirror after practice to see that I still had brows! They didn’t move or sweat off and they were still perfect. Also, none of my hairs moved either! I would definitely recommend this!!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
And another one! This is another tried-and-true staple! I've never used to clear brow gel that works like this one it's like super glue for your brows those babies are not going anywhere! I used to not use a gel over my brows because I felt like it didn't do much until I use this one and now I can't go without it. I have the clear which is my favorite and I also have the chocolate the tinted version of the clear it's not like crazy like your it's not like your eyebrows are going to stick to your face but it definitely keeps your product in place and it does all day I live in Florida it's very hot here and so your eyebrows dripping off your face is a very real issue LOL this takes care of that that's for sure! 5 stars!
💋Cara S.
I absolutely adore my Anastasia Beverly Hills products! I use several of them on a daily basis! As far as her Brow gel goes, it was my 3rd ABH product to use & I instantly fell in love! I use two different colors of the Brow gel - both clear & Chocolate, to give my brows the defined, full, yet natural look that I want. I always want my brows darker & more defined at the arches and tails with the more natural looking hairs towards the front of the brow. So in my opinion, as far as brows go, you truly can not ever go wrong with using ANY Anastasia Beverly Hills brow product! I personally own & use not only her Brow gel, but I also use the Brow Definer, the Brow pomade, the Brow Pencil, the Magic Pencil, the Brow Wiz in both two colors, as well as her brow tools, like her brushes & even her pencil sharpeners bc they are all of such high quality, as well as being reasonably priced! Thanks ABH for always killing the brow game - as well as the cosmetics game - ABH truly IS one of the best out there!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
The brow gel keeps the hair and pigmentation of the past eyebrow product on tact. The only thing I don’t like and I wish could change for this product is that the head of the brushes brisels are too thick, I like to use thin wands but I understand how this could be better because it brushes through and Coams through the strands. This product though has an extraordinary formula that lasts long for all day intact eyebrows. You can get brown, black or clear gel, I personally like the clear gel since you can use a dip pomade before the gel and it won’t counter interfere with the product since it doesn’t have color.
deidra C.
Olyphant
I never thought I needed a brow gel until I received a sample of this one from Sephora. However, once I tried it, I realized how much of a necessity it is in the longevity of my eyebrows. This heavily prolongs the wear time of my eyebrow pencil (I either use the Anastasia Brow Definer or the Maybelline Total Temptations one), while also keeping my eyebrows in place. Throughout the day my eyebrows had a tendency to move around and become out of place, but not with this! It also doesn't make my eyebrows feel crunchy or hard and it is truly clear. Would highly recommend and will continue to repurchase!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
A crucial product in my eyebrow routine, I don’t know how I functioned without this product before. The hairs on ends of my eyebrows tend to go whatever way they please, so this is the perfect cure for helping them stay in place. This product keeps my eyebrows intact perfectly until I take my makeup off of a night. I’ve had my tube for almost a year now, and it’s still not close to empty and I’ve had it for almost a year. For only being $22 at Sephora, it would be ridiculous to not purchase this when no other eyebrow gel compares. Will 100% buy this product again.
mackenzie v.
USA
I absolutely love this brow clear gel!!! This has to be my favorite clear gel to use, because like so many of other products that start looking cakey and flakey when it dries and leaves like a white residue, this product does not do that. Brushes your brows out nice without picking up your makeup product and blending them out to give them a more natural brow look. It will keep your brows in place all day!
Zoey N.
I don't know how I lived before this stuff! It seriously holds my unruly brows in place all day. It can feel a little heavy - weird word for it, but basically I just mean you know you have something on your eyebrows. But if it means I don't have to worry about hairs sticking out then I'm ok with that. Washes off easily with my regular face wash. This will be a HG & a repurchase from here on out!
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
The photo and product I have tried is the mini version, but I plan on buying the full size once I run out! This product is really good! I don’t like to use brow products very often and it perfectly sets stray brow hairs in place! I like that it’s clear and it doesn’t make my brows look goopy or anything, it sets very well! My brows stay in place all day with this product and I’d highly recommend it, especially for a natural look!
Antigua *.
Long Island
I like the hold that this brow gel gives but there is a certain way you have to use it. You need to put the product on your brow by placing the tip of the product and rubbing it gently on your brows. The tip of the wand has the most product on it. After that, brush through with the body of the brush this way you evenly distribute the product all over. When done in this method, you end up with perfectly set brows that do not move all day! If you just brush the product on like normal, you wouldn’t get much hold not product on the brows.
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
Does it really works? I've been trying a other gel products but haven't stayed long on my eyebrows.,
Sonia P.
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
marisol m.
Adelanto, CA
Will this make my eyebrows stay in place minee get a little wild
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Is this worth it? It's a wand with product on it yes lol, but does it make a big difference with your brows?? I have very sparse eyebrows and I need more hair lol

back