Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum uploaded by Giovanna G.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #3 in Lash and Brow Treatments

What it is:
A serum formulated for encouraging the growth of healthier, fuller-looking brows.

What it does:
This serum is formulated with an advanced Pentapeptide chain and is rich in botanical extracts and vitamins to help strengthen and condition skin and brow hair. With regular, twice-daily use, this product helps you to achieve fuller, longer, and more youthful-looking brows with less breakage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and pH-balanced.

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this before? Did it give you good results?4 Answers
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I had a hard time deciding the number of stars. this product didn't do much for me. however, once I went back and really read the fine print... I suppose it never really should have.. based on how long the hairs have been gone, how they were removed, etc. I've read a lot about these types of products since and while some of them may allow you to actually sprout up a few new hairs, it seems pretty conclusive that you're chained to a Bottle per month until forever or you will lose those few hairs. to me, totally not worth it!
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I have sparse eyebrows due to medication that i take for my Lupus so i was looking for something that could help them grow without breaking the bank . I found this at my local Ulta due to a salespersons recommendation and thought i would try it. I saw a subtle difference in growth but really liked how my eyebrow pencil applied . My brows felt moisturized and looked amazing . I have repurchased this and will continue to do so . This stuff works in my opinion.
Alicia I.
Alicia I.
Springdale, MD
Ok so a few people (even my clients I have recommended it to) have not experienced the results they want. But I will say this product WORKS! And at a way lower price then some of the other brow serums on the market. But you HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT in using it. Twice a day everyday. That's the only way you will see results. It has biotin , peptides and collagen, you would have to take 6 biotin pills twice a day to get the amount in this serum. Great stuff.
Jael O.
Jael O.
Laurel, MD
When I first saw this I was a bit skeptical about it. I was just thinking like this isn't going to work but out of pure curiosity I bought it. So I put a bit on before I went to bed when I woke up the next morning I noticed an immediate difference since I have sparse eyebrows. My hairs were darker and longer . So i kept using and fell in love with results at the end of it all. So I definitely do recommend this product to those with sparse eyebrows
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
THIS SERUM SAVED MY BROWS!!! I had a really bad wax job which made my eyebrows super thin when someone recommended I try this serum. My brows grew so much when I was using this twice a day. It doesn't last very long but it did what it needed to do and I didn't have to buy another one. My brows look great now and I was so happy to find this little lifesaver;)
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
San Francisco, CA
I used this product everyday for 2 months and saw very little results. I have very litte hair on my eyebrows from over plucking when I was a teenager. I was hoping this product would work wonders on me. It did make my eyebrow hairs longer but didn't fill the portion that had no hair. Slightly disappointed.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
This definitely worked for me. I was having a hard time growing my eyebrow tails back and this worked wonders! However I do feel like it's a bit over priced for the amount of product you get in the tube. I'm not sure if I'd purchase again. Probably only if I'm desperate to regrow my brows quickly.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Hubert, NC
I love this product! Before using, I had someone use hot wax and ripped everything away and was left with bad burns. My hair wasn't growing back. When I tried this product,it took a little while but, I use it daily because I finally have brows back and enough to be able to need them shaped.
marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
packaging is beautitul but honestly i did not like this product at all, i used it until i was completely out of it and it did nothing to my brows , definitely not worth the $38 dollars i payed ..don't get me wrong i have used other abh products and they are wonderful but not this one :/
Kara O.
Kara O.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great product and I love using it. When I was younger I got hurt and ended up having to get stitches dead center where my right eyebrow is. So now my eyebrows aren't even and it's hard to go out knowing they look funny. So thank you for this amazing product that helps :)
America G.
America G.
Has anybody tried this before? Did it give you good results?
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
I over-plucked my eyebrows in high school. I'm now 26 and finally starting to see some growth back but I'm still struggling with thin brows, especially at the tail. Can this help me, even years after all the plucking?
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Poughquag, NY
my threading lady made my eyebrows too thin and I'm trying to grow them back so I can reshape them..does this product ACTUALLY help or is it all hype and nothing more than the name brand?
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just started using this and I feel like I can start to see something happening. Maybe it's wishful thinking?? I'm wondering how long I should expect to use it before I see big differences?
Nina B.
Nina B.
Garden Grove, CA
Im curious if this would help my eyebrows grow darker and fuller and if the results are fast?