BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Lash and Brow Treatments

The serum for healthier, fuller-looking brows. Anastasia's advanced Pentapeptide chain, comprised of 5 peptides at 10%, has been clinically proven to encourage the growth of thicker, longer-looking hair in 100% of trial subjects. With regular twice-daily use, you can achieve fuller, longer and more youthful-looking brows with less breakage.

Features and benefits:

- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

- Paraben-free and pH balanced to avoid irritation.

- Formula is enriched with peptides, botanical extracts and vitamins to help strengthen and condition skin and brow hair.

- Helps retain moisture in skin and hair.

- Helps build stronger, fuller and thicker looking hair with less breakage. Novel Peptides, botanical extracts, and vitamin enriched formula will improve the appearance of thin, sparse and short brow hair.

Pro tips: For best results, use Brow Enhancing serum advanced on clean brows in the morning and evening. It can be applied before you put on your normal makeup and after you remove your makeup before bed. For new pens, you will need to twist the pen clockwise for 6-10 clicks or until you see the serum start to appear in the brush. After the initial use, you will only need to twist the pen a few times to get the serum in the brush for application. Be sure to carefully replace the cap after each use to ensure the specialized pen and brush does not fray or dry out.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #520158

Ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin , Sodium DNA, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Glutathione, Isomerized Linoleate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Tropolone, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Panthenol, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate<11165>.

• Does this work because I really need something to work wi...1 Answers
  • Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, ar...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to gr...1 Answers
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I have thin brows toward the middle and outer corner.  I got this product to thicken those areas.  So far I have noticed no difference.  I have used my lash serum and seen a little difference but not enough to encourage purchase or name of product.    This pic is after using product on the outer portion of my brow for a month
Megan N.
Columbus
Miracle worker!!! I had one eyebrow ripped off (it looked like an apostrophe) and needed them to grow back fast. I heard this was amazing so I gave it a try and glad I did. A bit on the pricey side as it runs out pretty quickly though. I did notice my brows grow in faster than usual though. Would buy again if ever in need
April V.
Perris, CA
Used it and I didn’t see much of a difference although I’m assuming that it only helps if you’re trying to regrow hair . I was hoping it would help me grow hair in little areas of my eyebrow that needed to be filled . Gave it to a coworker and she loved it .Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I like how this serum helps keep my brows in place and gives the illusion of thickening.  My brows are sparse, and uneven, and this product has really helped.  I received a sample of this product from Sephora and will repurchase.  I would definitely recommend this if you have problems with sparse brows.  My only concern is that I really don't think its anything fantastic that you couldn't get elsewhere for half the cost
Joanna T.
Davie, FL
I haven’t been using this long enough to review the actual product (so will update soon), but a couple things - You have to twist the pen so many times before anything comes out. Also, I’m not a huge fan of the brush. I would have preferred a different method of application (similar to the one Benefit uses). I’ve also read reviews that while this works well, there’s not that much product in the pen. Looking forward to seeing some results.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was honestly expecting a lot more from this brand.  I thought it was going to be this magical serum but I really saw very little difference by the time I was done using the tube.  I have a hard time growing my brows in and thought it was going to help.  The serum itself stays on the brow and is not as oily as others I have tried are.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this for a month and I’m not sure if I saw noticeable results. The application is nice compared to other brow/lash serums but it also ran out SO fast. I bought this because it was cheaper than rapidlash and had good reviews but I returned it and went back to rapidlash brow serum
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I bought this because I noticed my eyebrows were thinning out and I don’t like to fill them in. I’ve been using this serum in the mornings and at night everyday. I was really surprised that I actually saw visible results! I love this stuff
Sabrina S.
This serum is so great because it makes your brows so healthy and full looking. If you have thin brows I definitely recommend trying out this product. I love putting oils on my brows so they they stay youthful and clean.
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande , AZ
This is a pretty nice product. Easy to apply, no adverse reactions. I noticed some results while using the product, when I remembered to use is consistently. And using it consistently is the key for best results.
America G.
Has anybody tried this before? Did it give you good results?
Nina B.
Garden Grove, CA
Im curious if this would help my eyebrows grow darker and fuller and if the results are fast?
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just started using this and I feel like I can start to see something happening. Maybe it's wishful thinking?? I'm wondering how long I should expect to use it before I see big differences?
Corinne M.
I over-plucked my eyebrows in high school. I'm now 26 and finally starting to see some growth back but I'm still struggling with thin brows, especially at the tail. Can this help me, even years after all the plucking?
Jami S.
Does this actually work? My brows were over plucked at one point and I have very few hairs around the tail. I'm looking to just fill in the sparse hairs naturally because I hate the look of drawn on or filled in brows. I usually just use a tinted brow gel to keep them in place.