Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum

The serum for healthier, fuller-looking brows. Anastasia's advanced Pentapeptide chain, comprised of 5 peptides at 10%, has been clinically proven to encourage the growth of thicker, longer-looking hair in 100% of trial subjects. With regular twice-daily use, you can achieve fuller, longer and more youthful-looking brows with less breakage.

Features and benefits:

- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

- Paraben-free and pH balanced to avoid irritation.

- Formula is enriched with peptides, botanical extracts and vitamins to help strengthen and condition skin and brow hair.

- Helps retain moisture in skin and hair.

- Helps build stronger, fuller and thicker looking hair with less breakage. Novel Peptides, botanical extracts, and vitamin enriched formula will improve the appearance of thin, sparse and short brow hair.

Pro tips: For best results, use Brow Enhancing serum advanced on clean brows in the morning and evening. It can be applied before you put on your normal makeup and after you remove your makeup before bed. For new pens, you will need to twist the pen clockwise for 6-10 clicks or until you see the serum start to appear in the brush. After the initial use, you will only need to twist the pen a few times to get the serum in the brush for application. Be sure to carefully replace the cap after each use to ensure the specialized pen and brush does not fray or dry out.

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #520158

Ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin , Sodium DNA, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Glutathione, Isomerized Linoleate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Tropolone, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Panthenol, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate<11165>.

I’ve never never tried this product before it. Is it worth it to you? Notice a difference?
Does this product actually work?
does it irritate your eyes or eyebrow and what is the texture like? is it runny or oily like?Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen P.
Vidor, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum uploaded by Kristen P.
Makes my brows grow fuller!! As you get older like myself you notice your brows start to thin. Thank God for this product!
Maleah F.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum uploaded by Maleah F.
It definitely works. And if you’re like me and went through and over plucking phase in HS this stuff will help you grow back what you’ve lost. I recommend all the way! The beginning of my brows are growing back after years of having to short brows.
shels Z.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product did not help thickened my eyebrows at all. I used it night and day for two months and the only thing i saw was the same hair growth i see every month (without using this serum).
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum uploaded by Tanya K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum was really easy to apply onto each of my brow areas. The serum has a thick consistency that dries very quickly. I was afraid it may flake off, since it did dry so quickly, but NO, I had no flaking, at all. I did notice slow hair growth in the areas that I had over plucked, but not a huge growth. I introduced this into my personal Beauty routine, in the morning times, prior to applying any of my face makeup. Of course, after cleansing well and either air drying or lightly pat drying my face. As I said earlier, it did dry quickly so I was able to apply my makeup, over top of it, with ease. I would also apply the serum onto my brow area, prior to going to bed but again after cleansing and either pat drying or air drying my face first. I was disappointed at how many clicks it took to first get the Serum to come out onto the pen. I was also disappointed by just how many reclicks it took while I was applying the serum. I only got about 15 total days worth of product use out of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum pen when applying it twice daily!
Sara M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Ok i dont know how to say this but my eyebrows used to be so sensitive and now they are like amazing . It is a little expensive but its worth it all the way. Its easy to use and easy to apply. I LOVE it !!!!
Samiha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum uploaded by Samiha A.
I GOT THIS RECENTLY AND OMG IT LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE THIS IS SO GOOD IM ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZINGG
Mabel C.
Oak Park, IL
I used this for 4 days, once at night. Once in the morning. It's amazing it grew my brows out weirdly fast.
Mandy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum uploaded by Mandy C.
I have some thin brows, so I will do anything to thicken them up. I apply this twice a day (as suggested) and in two weeks I've already seen a difference! Definitely worth the money! Just be consistent and patient while using this.
Esmeralda D.
It works pretty good! It’s also very easy to use, but there’s nothing that makes it superb.
maria J.
This product is great for helping my brows grow fast and it’s efficient it does what it’s supposed too im impressed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
il y a 8 mois
Saima D. il y a 4 mois
The truth has worked for me I have noticed the difference between before using it and after, I can say that I have a little more hair on my eyebrows
Samantha G.
Winter Garden, FL
il y a 8 mois
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum —who has tried this and has sensitive eyes/ skin, how did you react to it?
Julie B. il y a 8 mois
No Lo e tratado pero si me gustaría))