BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Makeup Palettes

What it is:
A trio of fully pigmented blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish.

What it does:
The Blush Trio features a compact that’s loaded with three blush shades. These finely-milled formulas offer seamless blending and full-pigments for buildable coverage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

This set contains:
- 3 x 0.11 oz/ 3 g Blush

What else you need to know:
Layer more than one shade for a multi-dimensional, naturally flushed look.

• How do her blushes compare to other brands?1 Answers
  • How long does color last on skin?2 Answers
  • I love abh glow kits and highlighters but have never used any of ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Morgan B.
Review for: Pink Passion
I have always loved the quality and precision of ABH. Norvina and Claudia have a vision for the company and I support whatever products they come out with because I know they ensure the best quality products before they release them. When they announced they were releasing Blush Trios, I knew I wanted to purchase one because I only one NARS blush. I was impressed by this trio. Each blush goes for a different look, some aimed at a night look and some for a day look. You can combine all 3 and get a mix. I love the consistent packaging ABH uses with black and rose gold, this is consistent with their lipsticks, foundation sticks and the blushes. I love the Pink Passion trio for my pale skin and use it everyday.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Pink Passion
I love anastasia don't get me wrong, but this was kind of a bummer. The price is a bit much for such a small amount of product. I love the pigment and the feel of the blush but for me I would rather buy something from a drug store because 30$ is just too much for this. I ended up giving this to a friend and she loves it and thinks i'm crazy for not adoring this product so that goes to show you how one person can feel completely different about a product... This just wasn't one of my favorites, would never purchase again but Anastasia is still an amazing brand and I'll be purchasing from them more :)
Tatiana M.
Review for: Peachy Love
I can't say enough good things about this blush trio. Everything is simply just on point and stunning. Anastasia definitely did it again! First off, I am in favor with the pricing. $30 for a trio is reasonable. You get 3 colors for $10 each, when normally one high end blush can range from $25+. Yes, the pan size for each is smaller to a full sized blush, but I feel even with that in mind, the product will last you a long time as this is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The packaging is sleek and small, which is always pleasant to the eye and you can see what you're paying for. Highly recommend, you can't go wrong with this.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Berry Adore
I'm becoming more of a blush person again lately, and this is definitely my go to. It stays true to color, applies well, and shows up so nicely on my warmed caramel skin tone. I would recommend these trios to others, but I'd also recommend trying out the shade first before buying as it tends to look different in certain lights and the pay off can vary with different skin tones. These shades are so pretty on me and I love it
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Peachy Love
I LOVE peachy shades on my fair skin and this pallet although it is typically not what I would spend on blush and over priced in my opinion - the quality is superb and the pigment is beautiful and the blushes are so creamy and last all day.
Khareece M.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Berry Adore
I am a woman of a darker complexion so blush isn't an absolute necessity for me but I love them. With that being said, finding a shade that doesn't look like pink baby powder or a sore hickey on my cheek is a slight mission. This blush is EXTREMELY pigmented so be light handed with it. Also for the price it is a huge steal.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Peachy Love
Love the blush trio! I love a good peach blush and with the different shades of peach it’s great to use year round! They are very pigmented so a little goes a long way it’s great for light to medium skin tones although the deeper shade can be used for deep skin tones,they last all day and just look gorgeous!!
Mackenzie D.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Berry Adore
Love these blushes! The texture is creamy and beautiful, for the price you are paying about $11 for each color, which isn't awful. They apply beautifully and I usually start with very little on my brush and build it up. It has one sparkly shade in the middle which is fun for summer and going out.
Amy K.
Review for: Pool Party
One of the most pigmented blushes I have tried, you definitely need to use a light hand or you'll end up blending it out for days. When I worked at Ulta and we got these in, I was obsessed with swatching them. They're easy to apply and blend. You can use just one shade in it or you can mix colors.
Chris L.
Washington
Review for: Berry Adore
Of all the color options, I felt that this was the best one for deep skin tones. Great color payoff. So great that you have to be light handed with it. I typically use it for a day time look and mix the colors for dimension. As we head into the fall I might focus more on the darker color.
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
I love abh glow kits and highlighters but have never used any of the blushes. Are they any good? Which blush trio would look best on my olive/tan skin?
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
How is pigmentation ?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
How long does color last on skin?
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I love these colors, but I'm wondering if they are chalky?
Tanya M.
Does the Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio last long throughout the day?