Add a Photo

By ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
#23 in Makeup Palettes

What it is:
A trio of fully pigmented blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish.

What it does:
The Blush Trio features a compact that’s loaded with three blush shades. These finely-milled formulas offer seamless blending and full-pigments for buildable coverage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

This set contains:
- 3 x 0.11 oz/ 3 g Blush

What else you need to know:
Layer more than one shade for a multi-dimensional, naturally flushed look.

Photos (2)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
June 19, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Pool Party, Peachy Love
I love ABH products and I do enjoy this product, it just fell short of my expectations. They stay true to color when applied. The con for me is they are just way to pigmented. I wouldn't purchase again unfortunately. Typically, I want all my products to be super pigmented. But when it comes to blush and bronzer I prefer it to be less pigmented so they it can easily be built up to my desired color instead of going in super lightly but still getting a ridiculous amount of color payoff from the beginning that I need to spend so much extra time now to blend it out. I love the colors in the 2 shades I bought and I will continue to use them, I just wish they were more build-able rather than extreme color pay off immediately.
Bellynim M.
Bellynim M.
June 21, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Peachy Love
As much as I hoped for the pigmentation payoff it's there for alright it's just not as good as I'd hope for? Know what I mean? The color payoff is there but I've come across very pigmented blushes. And the size of the pans are a bit difficult to dip your brush into it unless you're doing it in a certain angle which I don't really like the packaging is cute I love that it came with the mirror, what are we purchase these blushes know I think that for the price you're better off getting one of the Tarte blush palettes
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
June 18, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Peachy Love
I've been a long time fan of their eye brow products and wanted to try some others and I was so impressed with these blushes. Normally the texture on my cheeks is super emphasized by all blush but these did not make it more noticeable. The peachy trio are three perfect summer shades and are on trend with the overall 2017 peach year we seem to be having! The pans are a nice size so the price is about average for three
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Grove City, PA
These blushes are PIGMENTED! For $30 you get three different beautiful shades of pink. I definitely think it is worth the money for being a higher end brand. They are more of a matte finish than a shimmer which I prefer anyways so it does not look like you have glitter on your cheeks!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
June 22, 2017, 7:17 a.m.
Review for: Berry Adore
ABH never ceases to amaze me! I'm so in love with these blushes 😍 they're so pigmented! A little goes a long way so it'll last me a long time. I love how I can mix between the 3 shades to create new ones. They look gorgeous on any skin tone. The packaging is absolutely adorable! It even has a good sized mirror in it! It went above and beyond my expectations! ❤
Lyne C.
Lyne C.
Jacksonville
  Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio The pigmintation is to die for!!!!! I love the consistency of it. Only 1 palette is good for my skin tone cuz it has alot of warmth in it. Not bad for the price since your gettin 3 colors in. Dont need to go build the coverage cuz girl the pigmintation is goood!!
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Roma, TX
June 22, 2017, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Pink Passion
I got the ABH blush trio like a week ago and omg !!! Its beautifully done, and i dont say that about most of my blushes cause im very picky when it comes to blushes. But this trio is very pigmented, very beautiful colors , perfect for summer. Well for me . But i love it !! #summeressential for sure 👍
Tatum A.
Tatum A.
Joplin
June 19, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Peachy Love
these are super pigmented so you want to go in light handed. i wish they were bigger because it's kind of hard to get my blush brush in it to pick up product. i probably won't be repurchasing because i feel that i can something more settle (which is what i prefer) for a cheaper price.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
So happy Anastasia came out with these! They're so beautiful! All the colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. Very beautiful on all skin types! Peachy love is my favorite! Definitely a good buy because you get three shades and finishes to chose from in each palette!
Maya S.
Maya S.
¡Estos rubores son PIGMENTADOS! Por $ 30 se obtienen tres diferentes tonos hermosos de rosa. Definitivamente creo que vale la pena el dinero por ser una marca de gama alta. Son más de un acabado mate que un brillo que yo prefiero de todos modos por lo que no parece que tiene brillo en sus mejillas!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Are these matte or shimmer? Or both?
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Does the Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio last long throughout the day?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
I love abh glow kits and highlighters but have never used any of the blushes. Are they any good? Which blush trio would look best on my olive/tan skin?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I love these colors, but I'm wondering if they are chalky?
patricia R.
patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Are the colors shown true to the picture?