6 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #22 in Makeup Palettes

What it is:
A trio of fully pigmented blushes for buildable intensity with a seamless finish.

What it does:
The Blush Trio features a compact that’s loaded with three blush shades. These finely-milled formulas offer seamless blending and full-pigments for buildable coverage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

This set contains:
- 3 x 0.11 oz/ 3 g Blush

What else you need to know:
Layer more than one shade for a multi-dimensional, naturally flushed look.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Pool Party, Peachy Love
I love ABH products and I do enjoy this product, it just fell short of my expectations. They stay true to color when applied. The con for me is they are just way to pigmented. I wouldn't purchase again unfortunately. Typically, I want all my products to be super pigmented. But when it comes to blush and bronzer I prefer it to be less pigmented so they it can easily be built up to my desired color instead of going in super lightly but still getting a ridiculous amount of color payoff from the beginning that I need to spend so much extra time now to blend it out. I love the colors in the 2 shades I bought and I will continue to use them, I just wish they were more build-able rather than extreme color pay off immediately.
Bellyni M.
Bellyni M.
Review for: Peachy Love
As much as I hoped for the pigmentation payoff it's there for alright it's just not as good as I'd hope for? Know what I mean? The color payoff is there but I've come across very pigmented blushes. And the size of the pans are a bit difficult to dip your brush into it unless you're doing it in a certain angle which I don't really like the packaging is cute I love that it came with the mirror, what are we purchase these blushes know I think that for the price you're better off getting one of the Tarte blush palettes
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Berry Adore, Peachy Love
Just when I thought I had enough blush palettes, Anastasia Beverly Hills had to release these amazing blush trios. I fell in love with Peachy Love as soon as I saw the marketing pictures and it definitely lived up to my expectations like every other ABH product I own. My favorite shade is Nectarine and it literally melts into your skin when applied. It's super buttery and pigmented. The color payoff is amazing and it looks so natural and beautiful. I will definitely be purchasing all of the trios released. I am in love.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Review for: Peachy Love
This was my first time trying a blush from ABH, and I fell in love with the Peachy Love trio. The first thing to know about these blushes is that they are *SO* pigmented. One tap of a brush was close to enough for both cheeks. The colors blend wonderfully, and I was able to make every color blended enough to be natural our stand out for a bolder look. Price wise it's definitely worth it because you really can get a lot of mileage out of this palette. Just be sure to remember how very pigmented this palette is when using, and you will not be disappointed!
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Review for: Pool Party
ABH is my favorite cosmetic brand so I am always excited to see them expanding. I usually don't like trios of anything because there's always a color that I know I will never wear. Which is exactly what happened with all of these for me. There was one bold or bright shade in each palette that was just a major no for me. But 'Pool Party' was the lesser evil of the batch in my eyes. The pigmentation is there, it blends easily, and wears well. I like the packaging, classy and simple. I only wish these had been sold individually.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Peachy Love
I've been a long time fan of their eye brow products and wanted to try some others and I was so impressed with these blushes. Normally the texture on my cheeks is super emphasized by all blush but these did not make it more noticeable. The peachy trio are three perfect summer shades and are on trend with the overall 2017 peach year we seem to be having! The pans are a nice size so the price is about average for three
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Berry Adore
Wow what pigmentation these trips have! They are blendable and long-lasting and give you the best color on your cheeks! These are good for any look depending on what color you chose. I can use them all from this trio for everyday use. I would so highly recommend these to anyone especially for the quality that you are getting for the price from a high-end brand beauty brand!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Grove City, PA
These blushes are PIGMENTED! For $30 you get three different beautiful shades of pink. I definitely think it is worth the money for being a higher end brand. They are more of a matte finish than a shimmer which I prefer anyways so it does not look like you have glitter on your cheeks!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Review for: Berry Adore
ABH never ceases to amaze me! I'm so in love with these blushes 😍 they're so pigmented! A little goes a long way so it'll last me a long time. I love how I can mix between the 3 shades to create new ones. They look gorgeous on any skin tone. The packaging is absolutely adorable! It even has a good sized mirror in it! It went above and beyond my expectations! ❤
Indira V.
Indira V.
Review for: Peachy Love
I recently got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio in the shade Peachy Love from Sephora and I am in love with it already. The Blush is very pigmented so i would suggest using a light hand and building it up gradually. The price is so right for all three shades. I totally recommend these and I think I'll grab another one next time I go in.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Does the Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio last long throughout the day?
Jada T.
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
How is pigmentation ?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
I love abh glow kits and highlighters but have never used any of the blushes. Are they any good? Which blush trio would look best on my olive/tan skin?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Are these matte or shimmer? Or both?
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Are the colors shown true to the picture?