suggested searches

Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills...
11 Reviews
5 / 5
Il en vaut vraiment la peine. Surtout le liner pour créer des petits poils aux sourcils. Il est parfait
5 / 5
Best eyebrow kit ever has a very nice color that blends in so well. My eyebrows look so natural yet dramatic with this
5 / 5
Pigmented and the small pencil is easy to use! Although you can get a dupe for cheaper at the drugstore
5 / 5
I love this brand for my eyebrows. I feel it’s a little pricey and found a drug store brand that is the same quality for half the price.
4 / 5
Expensive product but does what it says on the tin. I have super dark brows and the browns are too red toned for me so this colour, used sparingly through my already thick eyebrows allows me to add decent shape and definition where needed
5 / 5
This is not the exact kit I use but let me tell you if you have oily skin like I do would highly recommend. It last me all day at work and no touch ups. I have dark brown eye color and Semi dark eyebrow color and this color does wonders. [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-dipbrow-pomade]
5 / 5
Amazing brow product, recommend for anyone looking to try a new brow product. Long lasting and always looks good [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-brow-wiz] [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-power-duo]
5 / 5
This was one of my fave brow brands to use, sadly I no longer support them as a brand as they are problematic and have been known to not cater to everyone which sucks because we are living in 2021!
3 / 5
This product is not that great. The clear brow gel is not the best and you can find another brand which costs less. However the brow pencil is great and has a great variety of shades so I would recommend only that one.
5 / 5
I don’t know what I would do without this I need my eyebrows done daily and they need to be perfect and this is how I do it