BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bonds, seals, and waterproofs powder makeup, loose pigment, loose shadows, micas, and glitter. Beauty Genius is safe to use on the eyelids, face, lips, and on the body. To remove use waterproof eye makeup remover. Features and Benefits Simply mix Beauty Genius with your favorite glitter, loose pigment, or powder to create endless waterproof looks that won t budge. Beauty Genius is approved for use all over the face, including the lips and lash lines. Bind glitters and loose pigments. Create custom waterproof liners. Create waterproof lip color that lasts. Create waterproof eye shadows. Beauty Genius

Vicky♉️ A.
Vicky♉️ A.
Florida
This product! This product works wonders when it comes to keeping your eyeshadow and glitter on! It's so amazing and easy to apply on your eyelids! I've used this product before and I love it so so much! I would buy this product over and over again! I highly recommend this product to those who want to waterproof their glitters and eyeshades on their eyelids.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I feel like this is one product that is usually overlooked by the general consumer. As a working makeup artist I find that this is a kit essential for me. You're able to make your brows (and other things) water proof and sealed in place, and are able to turn powders into liquids. Very versatile product!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Nashville, TN
I have been buying this for 5 years and have yet to find anything like it. My brows are sparse and I have to fill them in with eyeshadow, so I use this to lock them in. This makes sure my brows don't sweat off or come off in the rain or pool. They even lasted through scuba diving!
Jadorè I.
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
I live this stuff to mix my prow powders with. I think that this compares to mixing mediums but is a little thicker which makes it last longer. I love longevity and I would def recommend this to others! You can use this with other products as well not just ABH.
Kay V.
Kay V.
San Diego, CA
this is one of the best products out there. it's worth the price. you can use it for setting your eyebrows or use it with glitter shadows. abh packaging is always so elegant. if you love abh products this should be on your list.
Lyvia A.
Lyvia A.
Grand Jct, CO
I saw someone use this on a YouTube video so I wanted to give it a try. It is super simple to use which I liked. My skin tone ranges from a light to darker brown with an olive undertone. I would definitely buy it again.
Ceejay H.
Ceejay H.
Brandon, FL
So this product is pretty amazing. It's very versatile and has many uses. I normally use it as a glitter adhesive. You can also mix it with your favorite pigment and create your own liner, cream shadow and gloss.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pendleton, OR
AMAZING!! Actually everything from ABH is amazing but this stuff is to die for. If you want a perfect brow that's lasts all day, you need this!! I went swimming with this On my brows and they still looked bomb!!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
I thought this was a gimmick but I fell in love when my Anastasia brow lady used it on me during my brow session. Ok so it costs a bit more but your brows stay in place with a little bit of this Beauty Genius.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Atlanta , GA
So disappointed that Anastasia discontinued this product. It was absolutely amazing. It was probably the only brow product that held over my skin and was completely waterproof. Wish it was still around!