BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Bonds, seals, and waterproofs powder makeup, loose pigment, loose shadows, micas, and glitter. Beauty Genius is safe to use on the eyelids, face, lips, and on the body. To remove use waterproof eye makeup remover. Features and Benefits Simply mix Beauty Genius with your favorite glitter, loose pigment, or powder to create endless waterproof looks that won t budge. Beauty Genius is approved for use all over the face, including the lips and lash lines. Bind glitters and loose pigments. Create custom waterproof liners. Create waterproof lip color that lasts. Create waterproof eye shadows. Beauty Genius

Vicky♉️ A.
Vicky♉️ A.
Florida
This product! This product works wonders when it comes to keeping your eyeshadow and glitter on! It's so amazing and easy to apply on your eyelids! I've used this product before and I love it so so much! I would buy this product over and over again! I highly recommend this product to those who want to waterproof their glitters and eyeshades on their eyelids.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Nashville, TN
I have been buying this for 5 years and have yet to find anything like it. My brows are sparse and I have to fill them in with eyeshadow, so I use this to lock them in. This makes sure my brows don't sweat off or come off in the rain or pool. They even lasted through scuba diving!
Lyvia A.
Lyvia A.
Grand Jct, CO
I saw someone use this on a YouTube video so I wanted to give it a try. It is super simple to use which I liked. My skin tone ranges from a light to darker brown with an olive undertone. I would definitely buy it again.
Ceejay H.
Ceejay H.
Brandon, FL
So this product is pretty amazing. It's very versatile and has many uses. I normally use it as a glitter adhesive. You can also mix it with your favorite pigment and create your own liner, cream shadow and gloss.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pendleton, OR
AMAZING!! Actually everything from ABH is amazing but this stuff is to die for. If you want a perfect brow that's lasts all day, you need this!! I went swimming with this On my brows and they still looked bomb!!
Leah S.
Leah S.
5 stars! This is an amazing product!  This is the only product I use and it works heavenly!  I love this brand line. Blends well with either make up lines as well.  Are used his daily and usually it lasts about a month and a half .  I would recommend this product to all family and friends.
Luke G.
Luke G.
Highlands Ranch
Such a great product. Liquid highlighter is one of my favorite things and I just love how it looks on my skin. It doesn’t irritate it and it’s very easy to use. I would defidently buy it again and reckons it
Lelani N.
Lelani N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Ahhh this works so good for my brows like seriously you may think Anastasia Beveryhills is exspensive but it so worth it!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
I really love using this eyebrow gel. It seals in my eyebrow pencil and makes it stay in place all day long!
tiaren p.
tiaren p.
ANASTACYA IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER TRYD AUTT all of the products are amazing ,im total y in love with them products!!!