BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #43 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A portable brow maintenance kit that includes a sampling of some of Anastasia's core brow products. This kit includes everything you need for perfectly groomed brows on the go. The portable palette contains Brow Powder Duo, Brow Wax, stencils, and an Angled Brow Brush with a mirror and instructions all in one convenient place.This set contains:- 0.04 oz Brow Wax Cream- 0.05 oz Eye shadow Duo- 2 x 0.056 oz Brow Powders- 5 x brow stencils It is formulated Without: - Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- GMOs- Triclosan This product is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

• Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • does this really work, and do the stencils actually match normal ...1 Answers
  • I have heared a llt about this Anastasia product so I was wonderi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marie V.
Indianapolis
Review for: Brunette
Really really good, it comes with all the essentials, the brow color was the perfect color, it made my brows look full, the cream primer shapes the brows and makes the color stay in place, the brow highlighter is nice also comes with a shimmery one that really makes the brow bone pop! Not to mention the little brush that comes with is super nice!
Amber A.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow kit. The stencils were useful when I was first learning but I no longer need them. The brush is perfect and the powder lasts all day. It also comes with concealer and a bit of highlighter. Great bang for your buck
ashley g.
Duarte, CA
Review for: Brunette
This is actually the first brow product that I had purchased. It was when brows were beginning to become a huge statement with makeup. It was easy to use and had stencil and wax. The basic essentials for first timers using brow products. This can be compared to the benefit brow pomade but this has more product and easy to use. A little goes a long way. Make sure it is closed because I will dry up quickly but to revive the pomade use eye drops or baby oil.
Yana N.
Review for: Brunette
I’ve been using this product every day for two years I always get compliments on my eyebrows and people ask me if I got my eyebrows tattooed that’s how perfect my brows come out every time it last all day and you get a bang for your buck because I haven’t used by anyone for a very long time it lasts a really long time I recommend this to everyone I really love the wax that comes with it you’re planning your eyebrows and it keeps your eyebrows and please all day long
Rebecca G.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Other
I bought this kit on my first trip to Sephora. I had been a brow novice and was impressed by how having well shaped brows can change your whole appearance. The stencils were a great tool once the makeup artist helped me pick the best arch for me. I used that guide until I was able to freehand my brows. The powder is natural and goes on easily. I’ve repurchased it several times since my first purchase and I would highly recommend this kit!
Ashley H.
Review for: Brunette
I love anything from ABH!!! I love the pigmentation of the colors. Not to dark just perfect for my dark brown hair. I don't really use the stencils because i love the natural shape of my brows. I also love I can set my brows with the gel wax!!! Product lasts a while too. Great value because you get a brush, brow shades and the wax!
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Review for: Blonde
I kinda have mixed feelings on this kit. I thought it was kinda a pain to use it or maybe I was just doing it wrong who knows but I def love the color of the highlighter in the kit that I use all the time. The brush was also very good but I much rather use Anastasia eyebrow pen works much better in my opinion
Sarah H.
Gouldsboro , PA
Review for: Brunette
I used the stencils for awhile but it was a real struggle to get them even I wanted an easy way to ensure good arches and shape but this was complicated. It helped me understand the basics but I abandoned after a year of trying on and off. The brow makeup worked well and was easy to apply
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
Review for: Brunette
I really enjoyed using the eye brow kit. It’s lasted me a pretty long time. I only tried to use the eyebrow stencils one time. I found them useless because none of them matched then shape of my brow. Other than that I think the pigment is great and the kit is overall good.
Melanie E.
Review for: Brunette
I use this kit in order to do a natural brow look. This is my everyday choose when doing my brows. And I am a deeper complexion and the darker powder matches my eyebrows perfectly. I do suggest using this with the Anastasia Brow Gel to keep the powder from moving.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Carie J.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day and does it smudge
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product last? All day wear? Does it set well?
Andrea C.
Vancouver
Did anyone else have trouble finding a stencil to fit their eyebrow shape?
Odette H.
Do they have fakes for this one since I have a blonde one and a brunette and the package is different??? I would like to know since it was a gift and o don't want to seem mean and ask...