BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #49 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A portable brow maintenance kit that includes a sampling of some of Anastasia's core brow products. This kit includes everything you need for perfectly groomed brows on the go. The portable palette contains Brow Powder Duo, Brow Wax, stencils, and an Angled Brow Brush with a mirror and instructions all in one convenient place.This set contains:- 0.04 oz Brow Wax Cream- 0.05 oz Eye shadow Duo- 2 x 0.056 oz Brow Powders- 5 x brow stencils It is formulated Without: - Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- GMOs- Triclosan This product is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

• Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • does this really work, and do the stencils actually match normal ...1 Answers
  • I have heared a llt about this Anastasia product so I was wonderi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Addison, TX
Review for: Brunette
I used this pallet for years. I liked the brow powder the best. I didn't really use the wax, just because I didn't need it. The highlight type of color was great on the brow bone. The brush and stencils work wonderfully. I kept the brush even after I was done with the pallet. I constantly received compliments on my brows with how natural they looked. You can get a strong or natural look from this pallet. It all depends upon how much product you use and how much pressure you use. I tend to use a very light hand with light strokes to just fill in sparse areas and give a more desired shape. I now use the dip pot for the brows and love that just as much. It's a little quicker to achieve the look I want with the pot but either products are highly recommended by me. There is a huge shade range. You are bound to find a color or even two to mix to get your perfect shade. I never had issues with running or melting. This product stayed in place all day until I was ready to remove it.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Bedford, TX
I've tried so many different pencils, brushes, pomades, and everything under the sun to make my light and sparse brows look good. This is absolutely my favorite eyebrow product!

The stencils:
The stencils are great for beginners who need help finding their shape and great for anyone like myself who has to get ready in a hurry. I just use the lines on the stencils to make sure I'm in the right spot and shade- so easy! They come in 5 sizes: petite arch, medium arch, full arch, high arch, and slim high arch. I use the petite arch.

Powder:
There are two colors split into one pan, which is my only complaint. I use the lighter brown and I wish I could have a full pan of that instead of half a pan. It stays on all day, even with sweat and humidity. It's not cakey and looks natural on.

Wax:
I don't use the wax because my eyebrow hairs are so sparse that they don't need wax to stay in place.

Brush:
It's small but the perfect size. The bristles aren't to stiff or too soft!
Frances S.
Frances S.
Salinas, CA
This was my first product from Anastasia and I've been obsessed with it ever since! It's everything you could ask for in an eyebrow palette. The only thing that I don't ever use are the stencils that it comes with, I personally prefer to freehand my eyebrows, and the brush this set comes with definitely helps make that easier! The brush is comes with is great, I just recently did get the Anastasia eyebrow brush that has a spoolie on the end which I love as well. I have got the set in Brunette and it works great, it has two different shades of brunette in it, along with the wax and shimmer and matte highlight powder. I never go anywhere without this product and always recommend it to my friends and family who are looking to play more with their brows.
Karli P.
Karli P.
Shartlesville, PA
Review for: Blonde
I have extremely light eyebrows - almost nonexistent. I was introduced to this eyebrow kit by a friend that works at Ulta. It truly is amazing - people that don't know me never expect that they are completely powered on. The primer is great, the shade for blondes is perfect, and the highlighter is perfect for blending. I will ALWAYS buy - never switching brands. The only thing I don't like is the amount of primer in comparison to the others - I feel like there should be a little more because you use more of it for each application. I have even purchased this kit as a gift for my best friend, but in the brown shade and she absolutely loves it as well. Highly recommend.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Brunette
I've been using cheap and drugstore brow products and wondered why my brows can't ever look good. so I decided to finally try this kit since it comes with so much stuff compared to other kits around the same price. it works so good it's ridiculous! my brows don't look drawn on but they look full and it's easy to arch your brows with the brush since it's stiff. all in all this is totally worth the money if you don't want your brows looking stupid or sharpied on.
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Brunette
In my beginner days doing my eyebrows this truly came handy!! The kit includes stencils for perfecting the shape of your eyebrows as well as two shades for more defined or subtle looks making it easier to blend and create a perfect brow. It also contains two powders for highlighting and the wax to have your brow hairs stay in place, and a cute little sculpting brush!! Very worth the price in my opinion
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great starter kit! Would highly recommend getting this and the brow wiz, they're my FAVORITE combo! The stencils are helpful if you're learning or just wanting to touch up your shape a bit without having to go in. High quality brush that actually works (I hate when kits come with cheap brushes, or brushes that really don't suit the application method for the product, this kit isn't one of them!)
Eva S.
Eva S.
brooklyn, NY
I've been using this for a few months now. I like that it comes with the brow pomade. If you use too much on your brow, the powder will go on very thick and chunky and blending would be difficult. The eyebrow stencils didn't work for my eyebrow shape either. I like how there are two shades so that you can create a gradient effect or just fill in sparse or missing patches with the darker shade.
Kanoi R.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
Anastasia is hands down one of my favorite brands! This brow kit in particular is a great kit for someone (like me) who has trouble shaping their eyebrows or filling them in, the stencils are extremely helpful and in time kind helps you get an idea of how to do them on your own. I would highly recommend this for makeup beginners and/or girls who fill in their eyebrows on a daily basis.
Deyanira R.
Deyanira R.
Very useful kit for doing your brows at home! All you need are some good slanted and point tip tweezers and you're good to go. The set includes eyebrow stencils, brow wax, brow powder duo, brush #15, and a highlighter for making your brows stand out. It's a great value overall. I have been using this kit for 3 years now and I have not been back to a salon to get my eyebrows waxed yet!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Carie J.
Carie J.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day and does it smudge
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product last? All day wear? Does it set well?
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Vancouver
Did anyone else have trouble finding a stencil to fit their eyebrow shape?
Odette H.
Odette H.
Do they have fakes for this one since I have a blonde one and a brunette and the package is different??? I would like to know since it was a gift and o don't want to seem mean and ask...