BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit Brand New In Box Never used or tested A collection of six metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit or apply separately on face and body for. see more...

• I really want to try this so badly and I love highlighter so much!!...1 Answers
  • What do you think about Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit ? I...1 Answers
  • Seriously want to try this product! I'm in love with the colors and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
This palette is smaller than any previous glow kit in size. Haven't checked the product weights but I bet they're a bit smaller too. Taking a risk on colors like these seems scary at first but honestly you will be quite surprised at how pretty it can be and how much it will up your makeup game in the end. I remember when I received my first glow kit in sun dipped. Some of the colors seemed a little dark or off to be used on my pale skin. Especially since I'd always used a white color of some sort. Then I purchased the Nicole gurriero glow kit and the pinks seemed unlikely to look good at all. Especially for daytime use, but the Pinkest color kitten is my go to daytime highlighter. Then I decided to purchase the Kat von d alchemist palette. I thought I would mostly use them as transformers and eye colors but since I'm me I couldn't not at least give them a chance as highlighters and they were absolutely gorgeous from pink to green they were all so amazing. Every different color can correlate with your eye or lip look in a way that a more "normal" color could never. Don't be afraid of color because if you play around with color you will be amazed at what looks absolutely amazing. I remember that moment I found out that a deep orange makes my deep blue eyes pop. I would have never known had I not tried it. And that's half the fun of makeup.
Now I was very surprised at the size of this glow kit. It's a little smaller than my entire hand up and down and size to size and I'm an average sized woman with slightly small hands. But the colors are unique and gorgeous and wearable and they Are colors I don't already own which is a must for me when purchasing a hyped up makeup product. Not to mention all the product and variety you get for the price despite the high end quality and formula and packaging. It's travel friendly enough with a magnet closure that won't pop open when picked up by the cover alone. But to be safe I would save the slide cover that came with it if you're going to travel a lot. These colors blend and mix with each other nicely and last a good amount of time and look good on pale and dark skin alike. There's no scent to the product and it's a smooth finely milled powder with no chunky glitter look or fallout. The design of the packaging is gorgeous with a light ombre cream pink to purple holographic look and the same lettering style as previous glow kits. Very pretty. No mirror included but I'm assuming that's to keep the price down so I'm OK with that since it's going to be a little big for carrying around daily in my purse anyway. Although if I was going to choose a glow kit to do that with this would be the one since it's the smallest yet. I definitely love every glow kit I've tried and this is no exception so I recommend. It works well even on super oily, acne prone skin and doesn't make pores look larger.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
I'm just GLOWing over my new AURORA GLOW KIT by #AnastasiaBeverlyHills! This is the first ever #glow kit I've purchased from Anastasia, and I use the mix of colors on my eyes, face, and for highlighting the inner and outer corner of my eyes, the bridge of my nose, the upper cheekbones, and above my eyebrows. I bought this for around $40 at Ulta, after trying the colors out at the store first. The lightest color; Luna, is perfect for highlighting, which is the lightest pearly color. Eclipse and Helia are also warmer peachy and gold highlighting colors. The Orion is a turquoise sea color, and the Lyra is a slightly darker peachy gold, perfect for the center eyelid, or the apples of the cheeks. The darkest color; Spectra, is perfect for shadowing on the cheekbones, sides of the nose and crease of the eyelids for that smokey glow. This is the most I've spent on a color palette, but so worth it! They're perfect alone, or blended.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
I love this palette. I was scared at first due to the out there colors but they are stunning. First off, Eclipse looks like it is a yellow based shadow but it pinkier than yellow. It has a beautiful shift between yellow and pink. The next shade, Luna, is true to pan. It is a silvery highlight that looks beautiful as an inner corner highlight. Spectra is the stark purple. It has slight pink reflects in it but it makes as a stunning eye shadow. The green highlight, Helix, is actually a duo chrome with yellow being the prominent color. Orion is the icy blue. There is no reflects in this one but it applies beautifully as an eyeshadow. Finally, Lyra is a soft peach highlight. This one and Eclipse are my favorite. They give a beautiful glow to the skin and do not emphasize any texture. Overall, this palette is amazing and unique. I highly recommend it.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
What a beautiful product, yet another great discovery from Anastasia and Norvina! Anastasia is a strong brand with amazing quality products. What sets this company apart is that I feel everything is well thought out, which is nice for the customer. Some brands (ex colourpop)🤢 Just mass produce products with the idea in mind that "oh someone will buy it even if it's not perfect" That is not the case with ABH. This highlighter palette is so unique, DO NOT let the colors scare you from getting this beauty. The pan sizes are huge you get 6 colors Lyra and Hella being my favorite shades. ABH has a great price point for there products, so this palette is a steal on size an quality alone. I like very intense highlighter so I use Macs Luna cream color base 1st and apply these directly over to achieve the perfect unique glow. These appear quite glittery but do not in my opinion apply that way only one con tho...my skin is quite oily so it may just be me but if I apply alone I do notice it slides and bunches a bit through out the day!!!!💎😇💎😇💎😇
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
This palette is one of my all time favorites. It was 40$ even for me because all orders over 30$ got free U.S. shipping!! These highlighters are INCREDIBLY pigmented, creamy, and blendable!! Not to mention ABSOLUTLEY blinding!! This was my 1st glow kit and I will for sure be purchasing more!! I highly highly recommend to pros and beginners alike! This palette will be an incredible addition to your collection!!!! All the different colors are great because you don't have to use them just as highlighter. They make amazing shadows, inner corner highlights or for the brow bone. Definetley check this product out if you haven't already!!!!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
I absolutely love this palette and I'm so glad that I finally got it. It's beautifully shimmery and packs a punch. A little definitely goes a long way. I was a little nervous that it would go on to the skin like it looks in the palette. You do get a hint of each of the colors, but nothing crazy. So for example you can use the purple (Spectra) as a highlight without it being too dark. If you want it to pick up as more of the color versus just a sheen you can definitely pack it on for more punch. I really love using this on the eyes as well. I'm posting one photo with flash and one without of a finger swatch without any primer or other products.
Gabriella Y.
Gabriella Y.
Lompoc
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
I dreamt of this kit far before purchasing it, and did it meet and exceed my expectations! The colors are absolutely beautiful. You can go in with a light hand and the shades can be totally wearable for an everyday look. You can also layer for a more dramatic look.They glide on so effortlessly, and are very pigmented. A great price for the amount of product you receive!Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Glowly Hit! I'm a highlight junkie. Like, totally strung out on highlight in all forms. Out of my 35 highlight palettes, I'm gonna have to say this is THE #1 so far. I have light sensitive skin (fake tan a lot, though) and this palette has the best selection for all skin tones and types. I mix colors sometimes when I'm feeling frisky and it's so fun to play in with a color payoff that is unrivaled, in my opinion. Get this before they replace it with something else. Highlights come and go so quickly. This stays on ALL DAY with NO TOUCHUP. The consistency is soft, buttery, and easy to apply with zero fallout. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!
Audra B.
Audra B.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
I. Love. This. Glow. Kit. It is absolutely amazing. I bought it the day it released and it is totally worth it. Each pan is huge, making the glow-kit decently sized. The colors are all amazing and unique. I have yet to find highlighters as colourful and bright as these. Being fair-skinned, I normally have a problem with lighter shades showing up well on my skin, and I have absolutely no problem with these. Not to mention that a little goes a long way. This Glow-Kit will most likely last me a while. Definitely worth the purchase. If you don't have it and you're thinking about getting it, do it. I promise you won't regret it.
Kailee L.
Kailee L.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
One of my best friends bought this glow kit for me for my birthday and HOLY CANNOLI  is it amazing! So many versatile shades for my light skin tone. I never thought in a million years that the BLUE highlight would look good on my skin, and it does! These highlighters go on so easily and with incredible color payoff. All while giving a natural glow. I like to apply dry with a highlight brush, set my face, then add another little layer for a wetter look. I've used these on my face, and as a lid color for a little extra color pop! This is a fantastic glow kit, and I highly recommend it!
Indi M.
Indi M.
How pigmented is the purple highlight on this palette? I am getting the moonchild one but all the colours on this are stunning and I really want to get this one!!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
penrith
Any good?? Please help I really want it but am not sure if I should or not
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Jose
Honest opinion on this glow kit and should I buy or not? Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Aleesia D.
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
I'm really considering this because I don't have anything like it in my kit, is it honestly worth the money?