BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #9 in Highlighter

A collection of six metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit or apply separately on face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush A23. Mix with Hydrating Oil for a body glow. Complement to best-selling Moonchild Glow Kit.

Six shades for highlighting eyes, face, and body
Buildable metallic-lustre formula
Can be applied wet or dry

• Eclipse – Pink champagne pearl with a peach reflect
  • Luna – Mother of pearl with an icy orchid reflect
  • Spectra – Sparkling lilac pearl with an iridescent blue-green reflect
  • Helia – Yellow gold pearl with a turquoise reflect
  • Orion – Blue pearl with a purple amethyst reflect
  • Lyra – Rose gold pearl with a champagne orchid reflect

Shade: Eclipse Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610470> Shade: Luna Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate,

• i finally got my hands on the anastasia soft glam palette...3 Answers
  • What is your favourite highlighter palette?? Mine is Anas...6 Answers
  • this highlight palette is insanely gorgeous, but i am sca...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love love love! bit pricey so get it on black friday! pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face first! it’s fun to mix shades and stays on all day!" in 86 reviews
  • "i really love these glow kits.. the formula is great in all of them and gives the most perfect glow to the skin... this one, specifically, is maybe not my favorite out of all of them. i have fair skin and a couple looked a bit odd on me. i stuck to the lighter shades (which looked great) but the more darker orange and purple ones didn't suit my skin tone. would recommend checking any of them out!" in 37 reviews
Maya S.
This is a nice highlighter kit, just smaller than I thought it looked online. I bought it when it was 50% off at ULTA, so I got it for a pretty decent price. I don't think it's worth paying full price for it, but it has very nice highlighters. My only complaints are that these are very powdery. So much, that even if I don't dip my brush in it hard, the glitter particles get everywhere and into the pans of the other shades in this palette, and into the folds of the palette. Basically, it's kinda messy which is a bit annoying. But the highlighters themselves perform well. They're pretty pigmented and blend easily. They show up nicely on the skin and create a really powerful glow. There's a lot of glitter in this product, so if you don't like glitter, this highlight isn't for you. The shades look a bit different on the skin than they do in the palette, which is good because it makes them more wearable. For example, the blue shade Orion looks like it would be a strange color to wear, but it comes out to a very subtle icy blue and is really pretty. Similarly, Spectra looks like it would be purple, but it shows up more pink on the skin. This palette seems like it will last a while and I really like the color selection in it!
Jamie T.
SUCH A GOOD HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE! I love abh highlighters because the quality is always there and although there's so many "colorful" highlighters on the market right now I really think abh has one of the best in terms of quality and wearability. All 6 shades in the palette have a duochrome shift. My favorites to wear are the 2 gold/champagne looking ones because they have a champagne/pink shift (I have light to medium skin tone). I also wear the green one sometimes too since it has a very faint green/gold shift. The other three are also wearable despite the intense almost intimidating color of these highlights! The shifts and tones of them are very flattering and wearable although I think the blue and purple are probably better for festival looks (not everyday look) or as just an eyeshadow. Overall these shades are so versatile, fun, wearable, and high quality.
One thing to definitely note is that these highlighters are more glittery than the others in the ABH glow kits so be careful of that! Id recommend using a packing brush and not a fan brush because it'll just dust the glitter everywhere. But it's not the type of glittery highlight that is chunky or gets everywhere. It's a very subtle, beautiful glitter
Kendra K.
Marinette
I really love this product! I’ve always wanted an Anastasia Glow Kit and I’m glad this is the one I got :) The packaging is beautiful and I love the holographic effect! (I took a photo with flash just to show the holo 😂) But what’s inside this beautiful packaging is even better! I really love the shades Eclipse and Luna, but I’ve also found myself digging into Spectra after I’ve applied Eclipse. These highlights are very pigmented and I love how some shades like Spectra and Helia have a slight duo chrome effect! All in all I absolutely love this Glow Kit and I will for sure purchase more Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits!

Isreal H.
Spring Lake, NC
I never really was into highlighters, I prefer satin matte finish. But I'm also a huge fan of colorful, unconventional makeup, wear brights on a daily basis. So when companies started to come out with "duochrome" highlighters in various different colors- like blue, purple or green, I was instantly intrigued. This Glow Kit is my first ABH purchase, and I'm glad that I bought it not only because it's pretty- the variety of colors gives me joy.
Now, it contains glitter. At first I was skeptical but came to conclusion that if my cheek is going to be blue glitter isn't really a problem :D and anyway, the glitter isn't that visible once I apply it.
The formula is powdery, so word of warning. It's not a blinding highlight, which I prefer. My favorite shades are Orion (blue), Helia (greenish pearl) and Eclipse (peach). I wish Spectra was more pigmented, so I could use it as an eyeshadow. But to be honest, I don't like to use this palette on my eyes- I prefer more pigment and smoothness.
If you like beautiful duochrome highlighters, are willing to splurge, don't mind glitter and powdery formula- by all means pick it up.
Oh, and I'm NC10 for reference, and I can totally pull off all shades- I can use it on top of my blush since the formula doesn't emphasize uneven skin texture.
Sierra M.
Spokane WA
First of all my favorite shade from this palette is definitely the helia shade. I really thought the light peachy one was going to get to me which I also really like but the only problem is in the white orange and peach tones they have specks of glitter which i’m not too fond of. Besides that, the pigmentation is amazing and I can’t really find myself using the blue and purple shades for an everyday look but they work amazing for eyeshadow toppers. Super holographic and glowy, just what I loveee. Anyways if anyone wants to know anything else just leave a comment down below
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Since I already had moonchild, I was so excited for this palette and got it the first chance I could. It obviously isn’t the best for everyday looks, but if you’re into a fun colored blinding highlight, this is for you! There are a variety of colors which is great for lots of looks. The formula is amazing, the colors are buildable depending on how much color you want and how intense you want them to be. Not only are they great as a highlight, you can use them as an eyeshadow topper for a stunning pop of iridescent color, or as a lip topper for a fun look. There are so many looks you can create with this, great if you love doing really creative looks.

I also think that this palette gets you a lot for your money. Typically a highlighter on its own would be $20-30, so six colors like this would be upwards of $60, and this is $40!
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
the only reason i’m giving this 4 stars instead of 3 is because of the shade Luna. it’s absolutely beautiful on my skin tone and speaks to my soul. this palette is a bit more on the expensive side for what it is and there’s only like 3 colors that i can realistically use. this would be really good if you were doing a themed look or going to Coachella or something. i would suggest if you don’t like glitter in your highlighter!! what i do too avoid this is after i put my brush into the highlighter, i rap off the glitter and it goes on very smooth and pigmented. i’ve just hit pan on Luna but i’m not going to spend $40 for just one shade. i got this palette at TJ Maxx for $20 on a steal!
Zaira V.
84482 Coachella CA
First things first, the packaging is absolutely STUNNING. The holographic isn’t just on the outside it’s also all around the inside of the pallet which I love. They’re not really colors you could wear only a daily basis but since I am a bit warm colored I find that the shade Lyra does fit for an everyday use. I also see how someone could use Eclipse that way too. The shades do have some glitter to them but not too much so there’s that. And Lastly, the fallout is barley there, it’s so easy to miss it. Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Shamira N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I managed to get this palette for a little under $20; what a steal!
I was a little skeptical of trying it at first, since I was afraid of not being able to use all of the highlighters on the palette. But let me tell you, these colors are easy to work with. For someone like me who loves more neutrals and pinks, the colors from this palette were a pleasant, subtle change. The color was not too outstanding, and it was versatile enough to create different makeup looks.
I love the consistency of the highlighters. It's not too creamy nor too powdery, and only a small amount of product needs to be used. This is the type of product where less is more.
I use this highlight on my cheekbones, brow bones, tip of nose, and Cupid's bow. Sometimes, I even mix two highlighters to create different effects. It made a subtle glittery finish. I definitely recommend this to those who want to switch up their makeup routine, but does not want to go out there.
Mads H.
Great pigment! I am pretty satisfied with the product except for the fact that it is super glittery and how crazy the colors are on your face. It is not the worst to apply, and has a pretty creamy texture. I'd recommend this product for lighter skin tones. My favorite shades are ellipse and luna, and because of how glittery they are I only use them for brow bone and inner corner highlight on my eyes. Occasionally, the make a very pretty cupids bow highlight, but it is not natural at all. More for a festival/glam look when on your face, but it is very good quality and when it catches the light you can definitely see it is there. The only reason its not my favorite for the face is because I like a "glowing form within look", but if you like more dramatic makeup this is the product for you.
Venus L.
I have heard soo many good things about this product that I would love to try it! Is it really worth the price?
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Is this worth the money?
Izzy J.
College Town, Sandhurst
what does everyone think of vibrant coloured highlighters ? Such as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit or the new Fenty highlighters?
Olivia S.
kenly , NC
have heard such a rage about these in the youtube community and wanted to know if this highlight is worth the money? honest opinion