Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
A collection of six metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit or apply separately on face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush A23. Mix with Hydrating Oil for a body glow. Complement to best-selling Moonchild Glow Kit.
Six shades for highlighting eyes, face, and body
Buildable metallic-lustre formula
Can be applied wet or dry
- Eclipse – Pink champagne pearl with a peach reflect
- Luna – Mother of pearl with an icy orchid reflect
- Spectra – Sparkling lilac pearl with an iridescent blue-green reflect
- Helia – Yellow gold pearl with a turquoise reflect
- Orion – Blue pearl with a purple amethyst reflect
- Lyra – Rose gold pearl with a champagne orchid reflect
Shade: Eclipse Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Mica, Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <1610470> Shade: Luna Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate,
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
- "love love love! bit pricey so get it on black friday! pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face first! it’s fun to mix shades and stays on all day!" in 86 reviews
- "i really love these glow kits.. the formula is great in all of them and gives the most perfect glow to the skin... this one, specifically, is maybe not my favorite out of all of them. i have fair skin and a couple looked a bit odd on me. i stuck to the lighter shades (which looked great) but the more darker orange and purple ones didn't suit my skin tone. would recommend checking any of them out!" in 37 reviews
One thing to definitely note is that these highlighters are more glittery than the others in the ABH glow kits so be careful of that! Id recommend using a packing brush and not a fan brush because it'll just dust the glitter everywhere. But it's not the type of glittery highlight that is chunky or gets everywhere. It's a very subtle, beautiful glitter
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Now, it contains glitter. At first I was skeptical but came to conclusion that if my cheek is going to be blue glitter isn't really a problem :D and anyway, the glitter isn't that visible once I apply it.
The formula is powdery, so word of warning. It's not a blinding highlight, which I prefer. My favorite shades are Orion (blue), Helia (greenish pearl) and Eclipse (peach). I wish Spectra was more pigmented, so I could use it as an eyeshadow. But to be honest, I don't like to use this palette on my eyes- I prefer more pigment and smoothness.
If you like beautiful duochrome highlighters, are willing to splurge, don't mind glitter and powdery formula- by all means pick it up.
Oh, and I'm NC10 for reference, and I can totally pull off all shades- I can use it on top of my blush since the formula doesn't emphasize uneven skin texture.
I also think that this palette gets you a lot for your money. Typically a highlighter on its own would be $20-30, so six colors like this would be upwards of $60, and this is $40!
I was a little skeptical of trying it at first, since I was afraid of not being able to use all of the highlighters on the palette. But let me tell you, these colors are easy to work with. For someone like me who loves more neutrals and pinks, the colors from this palette were a pleasant, subtle change. The color was not too outstanding, and it was versatile enough to create different makeup looks.
I love the consistency of the highlighters. It's not too creamy nor too powdery, and only a small amount of product needs to be used. This is the type of product where less is more.
I use this highlight on my cheekbones, brow bones, tip of nose, and Cupid's bow. Sometimes, I even mix two highlighters to create different effects. It made a subtle glittery finish. I definitely recommend this to those who want to switch up their makeup routine, but does not want to go out there.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos