Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit contains 6 shades of highlighting powder featuring vivid hues and multidimensional reflect. With a lightweight, cream-to-powder formula, each shade delivers buildable coverage with a metallic-lustre finish. Shades Included: Eclipse (Pink champagne pearl with a peach reflect) Luna (Mother of pearl with an icy-orchid reflect) Spectra (Sparkling lilac pearl with an iridescent blue-green reflect) Helia (Yellow-gold pearl with a turquoise reflect) Orion (Blue pearl with a purple amethyst reflect) Lyra (Rose gold pearl with a champagne-orchid reflect)

Has anyone tried this product, I like the colors but have fair skin?
is the glow overrated?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit!
Product Highlights
love love love! bit pricey so get it on black friday! pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face first! it’s fun to mix shades and stays on all day!in reviews
...one, specifically, is maybe not my favorite out of all of them. i have fair skin and a couple looked a bit odd on me. i stuck to the lighter shades (which looked great) but the more darker orange and purple ones didn't suit my skin tone. would recommend checking any of them out!in reviews
Rachel L.
Joshua, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Rachel L.
The pigment on this is amazing and the colors are perfect. It’s a must have in your beauty collection
Ashley V.
San Diego, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Ashley V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a fun highly palette, offers a variety of different fishes & colored highlight I love these to accent my eye looks . I believe the price is great because a little product goes a very long way ! Not only that the product trays are a great size so all shades would last sufficient time ! From green , blue , purple to some very unique awesome finishes would definitely recommend this product! Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Jessika E.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Jessika E.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This highlight palette is better used for shadows then highlight. The colors don’t look good on my fair skin tone. They do perform well on the eyes though. The formula is different then other abh highlighter palettes and has more glitter and bigger glitter.
Sara M.
la
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Sara M.
Very easy to apply,! It’s alright if you’re looking for cool tonesAnastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit is ideal for a certain spacey vibe
Cynthia A.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Popping eye shadow pallet colors.even the colors that don’t usually look good on me does!
Stephanie O.
Norcross, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Stephanie O.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Stephanie O.
I love these highlighter colors! The packaging is so cute and the colors are super pigmented! This is my favorite highlight pallete. It has the best formula compared to others. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Jessica C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Jessica C.
I loved this highlighter palette as soon as I got it however it’s just not one I use daily so if you only are going to be using one or two shades I wouldn’t suggest it. I do wind up using all the shades for different types of looks not just necessarily highlighters.
ᏞᎥᏁᎠᎪ Ꮯ.
Anaheim, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by ᏞᎥᏁᎠᎪ Ꮯ.
Love this glow kit kits like a cotton candy world color🍬 it’s so nice and shinny love how a little goes a long way it’s nice and does have a different in each color love!! Must have !
Anette V.
Addison, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit uploaded by Anette V.
Aurora is one of my favorite highlighters for when I am feeling especially creative with my makeup. The colors can be wearable but they're definitely not for your every day office look. They are your ABH highlighters, which can be built up to look like a star in the heavens. They apply beautifully and look gorgeous on the skin.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
✨🌌✨I absolutely adore Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters! This Aurora Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit has the most unique variety of gorgeous highlighters all in one palette!✨🌌✨ They seriously last ALL day ☀️ You can use them as eyeshadow as well! The blend is out of this world! They are so 💯 creamy and blend like butter! I've never been disappointed with any of these glow kits! They are so worth the money 💰💳 made with such high quality!✨🌌✨ #influenster #wakeupmakeup #summerskincare #blinding #skincaresecret #glamgame #gamechanger #gameface #mymakeupbag #holygrail #cleanskin #cleanbeauty #clearskin #newfavorite #ohsosleek #myvanity #shelfie #greenbeauty #naturallook #splurgeworthyproducts #bronzedbabe #girlpower #summerglow #goodbyejuly #glowkit #anastasia #beverlyhills

163 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 10 mois
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit Cuanto recomiendan #Anastasia Beberly hills