Anastasia Beverly Hills  Angled Cut Brush

Anastasia Beverly Hills Angled Cut Brush

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #49 in Eye Makeup Brushes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angled Cut Brush, Large #17A Crafted of pure sable, this slant tipped brush is the perfect tool for a natural brow look. Features: Four distinct cuts within the brush hairs. Allows for "re-creation" of brow hair. Use to apply Brow Powder or Brow Pomade. Key Ingredients: 100% pure Sable Multi lacquered wooden handle

• Does this brush pick up a lot of product and leave your brows loo...1 Answers
  • Will it fray out? Mine does that and I want a ne... Be the first to answer!
  • Would you use this for eyebrows or eyeliner? Any good? Pros and c...1 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills  Angled Cut Brush
Anastasia Beverly Hills Angled Cut Brush
Buy on Sephora*
Annie F.
I use this brush for painting around my lash line, because the curve of the bristles is perfect for getting around the curve of my eye, and poking in between lashes to darken the line and make my lashes look fuller. It's also perfect for lips as well!
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I really love this angle brush it works really good for dip brows! I it also works really good when you want to wing your eyelids! Is a little bit expensive but is worth it and it last you forever! Sometimes you have to spend the money for good product!
Emily W.
haubstadt
not my favorite brush--its very small and thin, and if you have larger brows it takes awhile to fill them in. I'm always in a rush to get ready so I like my brushes a little bigger to cover more, faster. however, it's small and precise enough to make the end of your brows on point. additionaly, it's great for applying gel or cream eyeliner.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I use this brush every single day for my brows. The only con is that it is kinda pricey. In my opinion its worth it.....And if you order it from www.beautylish.com if you spend $100+ you can break up the payments in three months. So you'd pay 3 payments, you should look into it! I've done it a few times when I wanted to splurge :)
Indiađź’‹Pryor P.
Cincinnati, OH
You can not go wrong with any Anastasia products. I have never be anything short of amazed with anything I have purchased. These angle cut brushes does there job wonderful. I use them to apply my highlighter mostly and it always gives me a great finish. I would highly recommend you go out and get these.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
This brush is so perfect for doing your eyebrows!! This is my favorite brush of all the eyebrows brushes I have, and I adore it. It is kind of pricey, but totally worth it for sure. They definitely compare to the others on the market for sure, and I would recommend this brush!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This brush is a must if your starting to do makeup or anything . This angled brush got the corners and everything . I really like this bush in general it’s a brush I go to in a daily basis when I’m doint my makeup . So I totally recommend 1009% yes ! It’s really affordable too
Andrea V.
I like the product, but i dont use it often due to the fact that i very rarely do my eyebrows. If you are like me i would suggest that you dont buy this and stick to an eyebrow pencil. But if you do your eyebrows on the daily im sure this would be the perfect product for you
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
This angle brush is amazing it's great to use for your dip brow from them and I bought this from Sephora and it's truly amazing and it's is easy to use I use this item every single day when I apply my dipbrow from this same company I'm very very satisfied
Vanessa C.
I love this angled brow brush very much it gets perfect lines and is great for small hair like strokes. Very nice quality, no fallout. I love how thin it is because it doesnt take a lot of product onto the brush which helps for precise hollywood brows.
Rianna W.
Would you use this for eyebrows or eyeliner? Any good? Pros and cons?
Katana S.
Does this work just like any other brush? Pros and cons?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What other Anastasia products do you like?
Destiny C.
Does this brush pick up a lot of product and leave your brows looking harsh?
Shar R.
Is this better than the #14 brush?