Anastasia Beverly Hills Anastasia Brow Tool Kit 1 kit uploaded by Chamisi P.Anastasia Beverly Hills Anastasia Brow Tool Kit 1 kit uploaded by Maria P.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #6 in Makeup Tools

Markie P.
Markie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best possible brow kit you can purchase, the tools are incredible and so adorable! The scissors are amazing and also usable to cut false lashes! Good for on the go and just to have stored away so you don't misplace the small pieces easy!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills doesn't mess around when it comes to brows. I don't use anything else on my brows. This kit is great because it comes with almost anything you need to clean up and shape your brows.
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Anastasia, if your trying to shape or groom your eyebrows I highly recommend this kit. pair this with a eyebrow pot and eyebrow brush and you'll be set.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Anastasia brow kit!! It keeps my brows looking amazing between waxes and is the perfect size and comes in a nice case I just throw in my bag
Celest A.
Celest A.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for beginners helps you shape your eyebrows ! Got it a only at Shepora. Really love it ! It's easy to apply and to use ūüėč
Cherrie N.
Cherrie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, I was honestly disappointed with the tweezers from Anastasia Beverly hills. I mean come on, the main products are focused on brows, but these tweezers would not grab my hairs and would even sometimes break them. So frustrating! The scissors do what they're supposed to do and the brow stencils are useless to me. For the price on these, I rather go to target and buy the good ol' tweezerman.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love grooming my eyebrows. I find it to be extremely important to do, therefore I use the brow tool kit every three days or so. Though the kit works extremely well and gets done what needs to be done, I find it to be way more expensive than need be.
bridget b.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these scissors! best brow scissors ever! the tweezers are very good also, probably better than tweezerman honestly. brow stencils are great and easy to use if you dont know what you are doing! i used to recommend this kit to my clients all the time
Alexii‚ú® K.
Alexii‚ú® K.
staten island
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit has all the essentials to get that " salon done brows" . It has all the tools that you need to do your brows and touch them up if needed to do so. Whenever the hairs in my brows go back to growing I would pull out this kit to fix my brows up.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Dandridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these tweezers over 5 yrs ago and they still work great. I can get every little hair with these. I'm even considering purchasing another pair to keep in my bag so that I'm never without them.
Steffany W.
Steffany W.
Denver
My eyebrows are now to busy so would this be the best route to go?. I love to give new things a try.