BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Makeup Tools

Markie P.
Markie P.
This is the best possible brow kit you can purchase, the tools are incredible and so adorable! The scissors are amazing and also usable to cut false lashes! Good for on the go and just to have stored away so you don't misplace the small pieces easy!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills doesn't mess around when it comes to brows. I don't use anything else on my brows. This kit is great because it comes with almost anything you need to clean up and shape your brows.
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
I love Anastasia, if your trying to shape or groom your eyebrows I highly recommend this kit. pair this with a eyebrow pot and eyebrow brush and you'll be set.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Anastasia brow kit!! It keeps my brows looking amazing between waxes and is the perfect size and comes in a nice case I just throw in my bag
Celest A.
Celest A.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for beginners helps you shape your eyebrows ! Got it a only at Shepora. Really love it ! It's easy to apply and to use 😋
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love grooming my eyebrows. I find it to be extremely important to do, therefore I use the brow tool kit every three days or so. Though the kit works extremely well and gets done what needs to be done, I find it to be way more expensive than need be.
brooke b.
brooke b.
It is very good and keeps your face precise. The product is very smooth and battery and can be used on any type of lip. It's good for the price and the quality is amazinf. I highly recommend and is worth investing. It can be found pretty much everywhere and is good for any wheather conditions
Lilo B.
Lilo B.
My eyebrows are the messiest people I've ever met , they should just divorce but this is very easy to use it's simple and set like you can take it on the go and it's a good value not pricey at all and for all skin types why wouldn't it be , it's ur eyebrows , it's universal
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit... it has everything u need to start having fleeky brows!!!! I have this in my
Kit for my clients and the stencils are
Life changing 🙌
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose , CA
I used to think this kit was a rip off and that you could just purchase and the tools individually at a drugstore until I receive this as a gift and I was amazed. This kit works wonder on my brows! This kit and the dip brow pomade are the Ultimate dynamic duo!!!
Steffany W.
Steffany W.
Denver
My eyebrows are now to busy so would this be the best route to go?. I love to give new things a try.