Add a Photo

By ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
#32 in Makeup Tools
Markie P.
Markie P.

This is the best possible brow kit you can purchase, the tools are incredible and so adorable! The scissors are amazing and also usable to cut false lashes! Good for on the go and just to have stored away so you don't misplace the small pieces easy!
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL

Anastasia Beverly Hills doesn't mess around when it comes to brows. I don't use anything else on my brows. This kit is great because it comes with almost anything you need to clean up and shape your brows.
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA

I love Anastasia, if your trying to shape or groom your eyebrows I highly recommend this kit. pair this with a eyebrow pot and eyebrow brush and you'll be set.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

Love this Anastasia brow kit!! It keeps my brows looking amazing between waxes and is the perfect size and comes in a nice case I just throw in my bag
Celest A.
Celest A.
Odessa, TX

Great for beginners helps you shape your eyebrows ! Got it a only at Shepora. Really love it ! It's easy to apply and to use 😋
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA

I used to think this kit was a rip off and that you could just purchase and the tools individually at a drugstore until I receive this as a gift and I was amazed. This kit works wonder on my brows! This kit and the dip brow pomade are the Ultimate dynamic duo!!!
Yazbek O.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, Ca

Amazing product. Leaves your eyebrows looking flawless and perfect. Perfect size for traveling as well.

Join Now