BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Anastasia Brow Express Palette
  • "Anastasia is KNOWN and I mean KNOWN for keeping everyone's brows in tact, I live off of all of their eyebrow products. All products are amazing and so long lasting, they will last you for as many days as you have the product on, it's insane!" in 8 reviews
  • "In love with this. The coverage is build-able. The powders are pigmented and the pomade is a great formula for grooming brows. The highlight is so pretty also! Perfect for the under brow and inner eye corner pop. Love, love, love! ❤" in 4 reviews
Christina G.
Norwalk
I originally was looking for a kit that would help me shape my brows since I was looking to grow them out more and get a shape that was fuller. The brow stencils helped tremendously and helped me get the fuller shape I was looking for! I love the brow product it’s natural looking and easy to wash off! I use it on a daily basis. Would definitely recommend for someone that it looking for a starter kit
Emeri G.
Auburn , GA
Actually I learned how to do my brows with this, although it was really the stencils that helped, but the brush is very precise and the wax inside helps you keep a nice even brow to apply powder with. I would buy this again, but there other really great brow products out there.
Savannah P.
love this palette! i’ve had it for about 2-3 years & there’s still product left! the wax definitely holds your brows in place all day! however, i have auburn colored hair & i would recommend people with red or lighter brown hair to get the blonde palette because the dark palette was a little too dark for me personally!
Jamie G.
Fairfax
It takes a professional to use this product. The stencils never seemed to look just right for an amateur like me. The colors were also either way too dark or way too light. I did like the brush that came with it and the texture of the palette
Kelsey W.
Minneapolis
I really like this kit. I originally purchased this years ago when I was new to doing brows, so I think it’s great for beginners but probably not necessary for someone experienced in doing brows. I never used the stencils but I did like the eyeshadow and the brow colors quite a bit. I did hit the pan on the eyeshadow a long time ago, however I’ve been using the brow powder duo from this kit for literally YEARS and it’s still going with plenty of product left! Overall I would probably just recommend buying the brow duos because they last forever and look great on.
Tori B.
Galloway
May be expensive but it’s definitely worth it. It’s all I use for my brows! Packaging is simple too. Great for highlighting the brow and defining it. I always get this for my brown and I’ve never gone back to anything else.
Emily J.
This product is awesome. I had never used a brow product before so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I love this! The colors are so pigmented and the brush is great—it is small and shaped perfectly so that you can precisely apply the product to your brows.
Andrea A.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite brow kits ever!!!! I don’t use the stencils much, but the wax is amazing. And these brunette shades are perfect. I don’t even need eyeshadow when using this kit. It’s the whole package.
BB B.
Salem, OR
I have a larger Anastasia Beverly Hills Anastasia Brow Express Palette and it has so many colors! It's my go to brow for sure. You cannot go wrong with its coverage, blendability and how natural it can look.
Leora L.
Colors were too heavy for me. Also didn’t quite match my hair color and didn’t particular like the wax- found it sticky and more of a mess than anything. The stencils are helpful for beginners, which is the main reason I purchased.
Patty A.
New York
Is there much difference from this kit than using dark brown or black eye shadow, which is what I do?
Bre'onna G.
I currently use Ka-brow, and I love it, but how is this product, is it better?
Jennifer S.
Kenmore, NY
I'm in the market for a new brow powder and I noticed that this kit has shapers. How do your eyebrows come out using this kit and is the powder natural looking without looking overdone?
Lizeth F.
Waldron, AR
How is the product used? I never really mess with my brows much.
Denise F.
San Diego, CA
is this product easy to use? im usually always in a hurry so Im wondering if it will take long to do my eye brows with it.