BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina G.
Norwalk
I originally was looking for a kit that would help me shape my brows since I was looking to grow them out more and get a shape that was fuller. The brow stencils helped tremendously and helped me get the fuller shape I was looking for! I love the brow product it’s natural looking and easy to wash off! I use it on a daily basis. Would definitely recommend for someone that it looking for a starter kit
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
Okay so I got this as a sample at Ulta and I liked it, it was different and I was just starting out with eyebrows so I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing but let me just say, this goes on so easy and I loved it! One of the best products I’ve used for eyebrows. I would recommend this to others!
This product was given to me as a birthday present and i loved it. Its a every day product i use and a product i use in my everyday makeup. It was my second time useing the product. Compared to other brow palettes it okay. I felt my palette was a bit chalky
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
Best brow product I have used in awhile! I am so happy I discovered this because the grocery store brands just were not doing it for me! It is super easy to apply and lasts all day long! I love the color and the way it makes my eyebrows look and pop off my face!
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
EXCELENTE, nunca obtuve unas cejas mas lindas y  perfectas que antes de utilizar ANASTASIA. todos sus productos son reconocidos por hermosos resultados e increibles productos y materiales. lo recomendaria mil veces y lo compraria 300 vecs mas
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
If your looking for a powder eye brow product . This is something that you will love . Easy to apply and last all day . I use it to fill in my eye brows when I don't use the dip brow because it gives a natural look and isn't to heavy . Great product
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absulutly love this product! Such a good value! The first time I used this I fell completely in love with this! I will definitely purchase again and I will highly recommend you try this product! 5 stars forsure! Love it! Also I love the brand!!!
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I️ always use ABH for my eyebrows! I️ love how they have the stencils in this product as well, so when I’m feeling lazy somedays I️ can use this and easily fill my brows in. The brow colors are good for me too; not too dark or not too light.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Nothing beats Anastasia when I comes to the Browns game. This is a great product for people who are just beginning to feel their eyebrows and just learning. I love that it comes with a template and a variety of color. It is fool proof.
Rachel Q.
Roseville
I’m a huge fan of brow products and I love using this on my clients. This product works for almost everyone and you don’t need a bunch of different items. This is a lot of product and is a good price for the amount you get
Denise F.
San Diego, CA
is this product easy to use? im usually always in a hurry so Im wondering if it will take long to do my eye brows with it.
Lizeth F.
Waldron, AR
How is the product used? I never really mess with my brows much.
Kassandra  R.
Is this creme or powder??
Kassandra  R.
Does this really work to make your eyebrows flawless ?
Como se usa el producto? Se ve muy bueno cual es su textura