BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I didn't have high expectations from this product, but kind of hoped that it would help a little. The tube didn't even last 2 weeks and nothing happened! There is no difference at all. I'm so disapointed. I wasted 40 bucks for this when I could have bought something else. Please save your money and just try using pure castor oil itself, that's what I am going to do.
Sonya E.
Sonya E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a beauty blogger I'm not suppose to love everything, honestly this is one of those few items from a high end company I didn't feel did the job. Sorry, I still love ABH tho.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It honestly just wasnt for me. I do use brow product but not that much because i have full brows but this kinda make my hairs stick together like glue
Camila P.
Camila P.
Alexandria, VA
Didn’t notice much of a difference after using this. I think it might have more effect on thicker hair! It is easy to apply but never seen the effect
erica. b.
erica. b.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't work as well as expected. The price was high for how long it lasted me. I bought only once
I feel like the product should last longer then it it too.
Ashley
Ashley
San Jose, CA
This has helped my brows to look fuller and darker then they are without having to cake on a bunch of eye brow pencil. It has helped my eyebrows to stay in place for 7-9 hours and not smear.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Torreon, Coahuila
Really love it but If you stop the use your brows get thinner so I may recommend it. Also try it on my lashes and make them lo her and thicker
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Plymouth, MA
This stuff is divine! I have unruly brows that seem to defy all laws of physics--but Anastasia keeps them neat, orderly, and gorgeous! It's like magic!
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason my eyebrows are somewhat perfect. This product has always helped me grow in my brows and keep them groomed at the same time!
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
CHICAGO, IL
No joke...this product is AMAZING! I over plucked my eyebrows when I was young and dumb and this brought back so many hairs!!!!
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?