BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Paola V.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
Amazing results girls i really recommend it if you like to look beautiful all the time
Tina S.
Tina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was recommended by my eyebrow person at ulta and this serum really worked.
bree u.
bree u.
Oakland, TN
The only one that is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available
disha p.
disha p.
Keep all eyebrow hairs tamed & well prepped before filling in brows & shaped
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Within weeks my eyebrow were thicker and fuller. Very easy to apply and use.
Kris J.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this serum helps keep my brows in place and gives the illusion of thickening.  My brows are sparse, and uneven, and this product has really helped.  I received a sample of this product from Sephora and will repurchase.  I would definitely recommend this if you have problems with sparse brows.  My only concern is that I really don't think its anything fantastic that you couldn't get elsewhere for half the cost
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
This really works!!! I had my doubts, but with little to lose I decided to buy this serum and give it a try. I used it for two weeks straight and I could see the new growth. I will be ordering this serum again!
This just gives your brows that little bit of extra. It works well, makes my brows have a 3d effect (look more natural), especially in photos, and I like the applicator. The only thing that I would change is adding more colors. This is such a great product, but it needs more shades!!!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
I bought this but have only used it a few times. The packaging is beautiful and I bought it from Sephora. I didn't really find it useful for me though I like the product. I'm not sure I would recommend this product to anyone.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Cambridge , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a long time ago and loved it . I forgot about cause there's so many other wonderful things in her line that I buy and when I recently looked it up it was expensive and wanted to buy her other products instead
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?