BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
David G.
David G.
Davenport , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love makes your brows look great an highlighted I really love this product it doesn't have alternatives in my opinion it can improve all it I'll let the company figure it out Bc idk what it can improve in
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyebrows are half brown half thin blonde so the blonde part pretty much makes it look like I have half an eyebrow. This really helps to fill in the thin blonde part so you can actually see there is hair there!
Chaitra V.
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
This product I apply to brows after using Anastasia Brow Wiz. It keeps the hair in lock throughout the day and heat. I do prefer Gimme Brow to this product but there isn't a big difference to down star it by.
Chantia R.
Chantia R.
Stone Mtn, GA
All Anastasia products are really good....but this brow enhancing is so good .....this is a serum you put on your eyebrows before you do them and it makes it pop when you take a photo
Dulce V.
Dulce V.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite brow enhancer. It works perfectly leaving your brows standing out and you feel very confident and ready to take pictures. I wouldn't change it for anything else!!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice any change when I tried this. I've heard and read many good reviews but once I tried it, nada. I followed the instructions to the t. And finished the product as well.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Loved this serum. Really helped thicken my lashes brows. I also enjoyed the consistency of this serum, I would use as a brow gel to help keep everything in place during the day
Tiera S.
Tiera S.
Fort Irwin
Beauty Junkie Expert
The serum was a little sticky to me but it did wonders for my eyebrows. It was my first time using it and I wouldn't mind trying it again and them ready reviewing the product.
TeeCee C.
TeeCee C.
Jacksonville, AR
This serum really make sure our brows appear fuller and more luxurious. I purchased this product online and every since then I haven't used another serum for my brows.
lisa s.
lisa s.
South River, NJ
Haven't noticed much of a difference yet but I will keep using it for a few more weeks to try. Tried castor oil as well, and I didn't notice anything with that either.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?