BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Shari O.
Shari O.
sale
Haven't noticed much of a difference but it smells nice and I guess I've only used it once
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love this eyebrow product it gives me full coverage in my brows and has a very natural finish
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Estevan, SK
Love how I can use this powder to outline and the fill in my brows, blends well and stays all day.
Hadeer D.
Hadeer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow serum is so good, it makes my brows so thick and gives it a natural enhancing look.
Emma M.
Emma M.
East Lothian
I bought this product because my eyebrows are quite sparse and I wanted a thicker looking brow however once I used it I felt like it hadn't really done anything.
Since it is quite an expensive I don't feel like it is worth the money
Maria B.
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
i love it
Makes eyebrows grow with great speed, results from the first week I recommend it, use it, i recomended it
michell p.
michell p.
I love it I love all the products of anastassia I buy them or melos they give are very good and I would recommend it to my friends
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Anastatia beverly hills has the best brow products ever my fav is the dip brow pencil but i like this serum also
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
Really really good product. So pigmented and with the right shade you eyebrows can look amazing. Really pretty packaging. This is my first time using it and so far I'm really really happy with it. I would definitely recommend you to use it and I'm sure you'll fall in love with it too.
I was born with really thin brows. I over plucked them over the years and I regret doing it. My hair on my eyebrows grows really slow. I've done my research first about what others said about this product. It took me a really long time to decide whether I should get it or not. Then I decided to just get it. I'm not really the type of person who will write reviews exception for this one as I was shocked by the results. I started using this product twice a day, sometimes only once, I already saw results in a matter of a two week period.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?