BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product really works! Makes your eyebrows grow out really nicely. Does not sting and smells good.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for brow enhancement, than you will want to buy this product. My eyes are green and the brow serum paired well with the tan power I use on my brows. Anything from Anastasia for brows if the best, this just adds to the list. I will continue to buy this product!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is great! It truly defines your brows like no other makeup out there! It has awesome stay power as well!
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Brampton
Amazing product, company and let alone all their products very high quality just like this one, very efficient and beneficial! If you have Sparc hairs in your eyebrows this product will give you the confidence to rock eyebrows without drawing them in, let alone it will give anyone the get arch and eyebrows!
Alanna G.
Alanna G.
This one is the one i use and have been using for the past year and i am amazed with it i love it so much i highly recommend it, it is quite small but the price is perfect . if your looking for a high quality brow enhancing serum i would stop looking and get this one you wont regret it.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Oxford
I brought this as I am a victim of over plucking my eyebrows! I've been trying this out for a couple of months and the result is unreal! My eyebrows have grown out so quickly and are so much thicker now! I would definitely recommend this!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bristol
I love this stuff so much! For someone who has very fair eyebrows this stuff is so great for me. Lasts all day until you remove it and I wouldn't use any other branded serum. Definitely recommend this one!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
A serum developed to achieve fuller, longer and more youthful-looking brows, the Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced improves the appearance of thin, sparse brow hair.
thay W.
thay W.
eh um xodo sabe,marcas famosas q realmente funcionam,experimente vc vai gostar sei q vai,pois sao as melhores marcas,usei sombra da anastasia e nossa aprovei..
Carole G.
Carole G.
Beverly Hills Anastasia kit is great to use glides on smoothly with no effort.You get a good selection of colours and the brow wax is awesome.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?