BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love for when I'm done carving out and filling brows I use this to set any unruly hairs and it makes them look more realistic but settling the powder.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This is used before I shape and fill in my brows. I think the this helps the straggly hairs go into place smoothly.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this for long but I can say that so far it is working to make my brows fill in
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Love this, has worked for me. Easy to use and apply. Great product, pleased with it !
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is the one i use and have been using for the past year and i am amazed with it i love it so much i highly recommend it, it is quite small but the price is perfect . if your looking for a high quality brow enhancing serum i would stop looking and get this one you wont regret it.
Locamente Me encanta esta marca. todos los productos son muy buenos. esta marca es muy buena en todos los sentidos y sus productos más excelentes, este producto es grande!
Eshioma A.
Eshioma A.
Nesconset, NY
I have been using this product for a while now, and I am completely obsessed with it! If you are looking for a product to enhance your brows this is a great product to use!
Zion H.
Zion H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the shit, I love it so much. I would 100% recommend this product to my friends. It comes in a decently nice packaging and its easy to apply. It really does its purpose. Not much room for improvement because its perfect as is. Great great buy.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
This works well and I love it !! I would buy this anytime of the day !! I ran out of it sadly !
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Jacksonville, FL
FANTASTIC, I love every Anastasia Beverly Hills bora product. They're really easy to apply and easy to use. I'm never going back to any other brand for my eyebrows.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?