BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Oxford, AL
Anastasia is one of my favorite makeup lines out there. I have thick and full eyebrows and the serum seems to tame them pretty well.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Madly I love this brand. all products are very good. this brand is too good in all his senses and most excellent products, this product is great! Is my go to kit front! It makes them look amazing and will not need any touch-ups throughout the day! It will keep your brows looking at fleek and does not allow them to move! This product is definitely a recommendation to anyone who wants his eyebrows at his best appearance to their full potential
Brittny C.
Brittny C.
albuquerque, new mexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone felt this enhances hair growth? This isn't a review, I'm interested in trying
Megan P.
Megan P.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only brand of products I will use on my brows!! The packaging is super clean and classic. Look no further for your fave brow product.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
i used this on my sister because the end of her eyebrow wouldn't grow. her eye color is brown like a light brown. i have never used this but i did use it on my sister so i have no comparisons. this product it kind of pricy but its worthy. i would recommend it.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I was born with really thin brows. I over plucked them over the years and I regret doing it. My hair on my eyebrows grows really slow. I've done my research first about what others said about this product. It took me a really long time to decide whether I should get it or not. Then I decided to just get it. I'm not really the type of person who will write reviews exception for this one as I was shocked by the results. I started using this product twice a day, sometimes only once, I already saw results in a matter of a two week period.
Winnie Z.
Winnie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
ABH brow pencil is great, long lasting, great cover payoff. However, the stick runs out really quickly. My dupe for it is the Nyx microbrow pencil
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
East Hartford, CT
What a miracle product! I have blonde eyebrows, so this serum is perfect to make them visible to others. I love the way Anastasia Beverly Hills does their products. I use this every single day. I am a religious follower. Of course, I will buy it again when I run out.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Aboslute Holy Grail Brow Product for me!! This creates a great natural look and it just so easy to use. Though it is a bit pricey, I can absolutely justify this 100%.
Samm W.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was disappointing. It didn't really do anything, and I tried using it multiple times. It basically just made my brows look greasy and clumpy. Definitely not worth the money I spent on it at all!
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?