BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.
This Anastasia brow enhancing serum is the best serum I have ever used and I love it.
adrianna m.
adrianna m.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I love this serum, anastasia never fails to disappoint me. very lightweight.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my pomade go on smoothly and I repeat it every week. It's adorably cute and affordable for any class
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
This was the first brow product I ever used and was hooked. No one can touch Anastasia'a brow game.
Alexiss A.
Alexiss A.
best brow filler ever. they have a brow bar too. they do need to get more colors. there are only 3 options, but id recommend
Emily R.
Emily R.
Aubrey , Tx
I am a natural blonde, so my brows are basically invisible so applying my brows is a daily routine. Of course I get tired of it, so I purchased the serum to attempt to grow my eyebrows but of course it's nearly impossible so this product is really not worth a purchase
I love it it helps make them last longer works for me I would recommend it to anyone.
Di D.
Di D.
Norristown, PA
Loveeee it! I have been using it for about a month now and you can really start to see the difference... thumbs up!
Tere F.
Tere F.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing product, company and let alone all their products very high quality just like this one, very efficient and beneficial!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lakeland, FL
This stuff feels great. Not exactly my favorite but I would recommend if you are into it.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?