BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
autumn l.
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product and long lasting. definitely a great quality for such a good price, bang for your buck.
Olga K.
Olga K.
Wheeling, IL
Start seeing results after 3 weeks of use. I would recommend to all my friends
Aliyah V.
Aliyah V.
DEFINITELY SAW A CHANGE , RECOMMEND THIS !!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH , MY MOM NOTICED A DIFFERENCE TOO
Liss G.
Liss G.
I haven't try this product yet but I would like to use it because. I love anastasia beverly hills
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia is literally the queen of all brow products. amazing product out of their selection of makeup and I love this serum.
Katie G.
Katie G.
I don't feel this product did anything. I returned it after 5 uses and no noticeable difference!
Fadumo M.
Fadumo M.
Never tried to this product but have tried the pomade and I have nothing but good things to say.
Anna Maria C.
Anna Maria C.
Birmingham, AL
I didn't like the product and never noticed a difference. I will not be purchasing this again.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Best best serum for eyebrows!! This product makes miracles, really recommend it for everyone!
Latifa A.
Latifa A.
A girl with thin brows, this serum really helped grow my brows and defined them much better!
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?