BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ...1 Answers
  • This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my br...1 Answers
  • Does this work? What does it have in it? How long...Be the first to answer!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have been using this to help my eyebrows grow back after a tweezing mishap & I have noticed them growing back
Nash B.
Nash B.
BEST I HAVE EVEER USED I LIKE THE ELF STICKS BETTER THI THEY ARE MORE EASILY APPLIED WELL BROW GEL CAN BE EASY ALSO
Marina B.
Marina B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff worked for me, and it kind of made the skin near my brows feel tight and fresh
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
the bessssst for growing out your eyebrows definitely recommend worth the price. definitely see results fast.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Helps brows grow a lot, I would get it for people with thin sparse brows . Otherwise it's both really needed
Alma R.
Alma R.
Super good......... ūüėČ this was one of the first high end makeup and felt so special...
Keileen E.
Keileen E.
This eyebrow gel/ serum really inhances your eyebrows and sculpts them really well. I strongly recommend.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Hudson oaks, TX
I'm in love with this serum. it's very lightweight and doesn't irritate the skin. it helps the brow hair grow and I even put it on my lashes. great product!
mally r.
mally r.
vineland
this is very good it brungs all the hairs together and thats is good for when your drawing or doing them
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Pompano beach, Florida
Makes my eyebrows feel absolutely wonderful. I love all abh brow products. I'm hooked on them
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Bangor, ME
This seems interesting.. Anyone tried this? Looking to grow my brows out.. with a DIY serum and it hasn't been working well.. also can you wear this under makeup ? Or after I take my makeup off?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there any side effects to this product? And if so, are there ways of preventing the side effects.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many bottles until you can expect to see real results?
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the price on this? And on a scale of 1-10 how well does it really work? I use to over pluck my eye brows and now they don't want to grow back :( Help me!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Stanford, CA
Is this any better than revitabrow? Is it worth the money?