BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Hallie P.
So disappointed in this highlighter. I saw it in the store and fell in love. I swatched it and the pigment was great and the product was SOOOOO soft. But applying to the inside of your wrist and face are two very different things. It barely shows up on my skin and I have to apply layer after layer. I’m still going to give this highlighter a go for right now but it’s really not worth the money as far as I can tell. super sad. :(
Kaitlyn M.
hattiesburg
This was not cute on me at all!! This left a big gold bar on my face! I wanted this to work so badly! It would be perfect for tan to deep skin tones. But for my fair girls out there don’t waste your money
cleo m.
i thibk its so good. i love love it it stays on very nicly and doent leave ansy thing els on my face. Asl it very glowy
Maria L.
Corona, NY
First time ordering and using Anastasia's highlighter, this is a very popular product that it just did not work for me. This highlighter it is just glitter, for the price I could have find the finest cosmetic glitter and use as a highlighter. I could use it mix with my body lotion as a body shimmer but who wants that on your cheeks, accentuating your pores. This was a disappointment, everyone love it maybe I got a bad batch.
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
I wish I could’ve given this highlighter 5 stars, I’m really sad about it. I purchased it at ulta for $30 and said to my self this highlighter is going to be BOMB.. I mean just looking at it you think it’s going to be AMAZING. NOPE.... extremely shocked to find that when I picked my highlighter brush and ran it across the highlighter NOTHING came onto my brush or on my face. You have to press extremely hard and to me if it was a good highlighter you would not have to do that. I returned it the next day.
Bethany W.
Honestly this highlighter was all hype and is actually awful! I’m really not a fan at all of ABH highlighters because they’re all glitter and no glow but I thought this one might be different. WRONG! This one is the same. So bad.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Complete let down. Way too glittery and shimmery. When I applied it all you say was shimmer no real pigmentation. Becca highlighters are way better.
Ginny s.
austin
Not impressed with this highlight. It is overpriced and does not come out of the pan very easily. Shimmery and pretty finish, but I would definitely recommend Becca or just about any other brand over this.
Sukhie D.
surrey
Purchased it because of the hype I wasn’t a fan yes it was very pigmented but it didn’t sit wet with my skin tone, very light and looked like a patchy area
Hollie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted so badly to like this product and it was so highly talked about that I ordered it right when it came out. Unfortunately I was disappointed. The color payoff is just not as pigmented as advertised, and the finish comes off more glitter than glow. Would not repurchase.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back