BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Natalie D.
Newark, CA
What did you expect? You knew the Amrezy collaboration was going to deliver. The glow is out of this world and melts into your skin. I don’t think I really have to review this. It’s speaks for itself.
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
My favorite highlight ever! This simply stunning product does not emphasize texture. It is extremely blinding! Since purchasing this highlight, I've used it daily. Its gorgeous!
Betti B.
This is hands down my all-time favorite highlighter. It is such a gorgeous shade of gold and it looks amazing on all skin tones. It’s not a glittery highlight, it’s more of a soft sheen that is to die for.
Ryann E.
OMG! Just purchased this last week due to a recommendation. It is my new favorite highlighter! It goes on smooth and flatters my skin tone perfectly. Plus the packaging is cute, and it has a mirror!
Danielle H.
I am so sad this was a limited edition product because this is my absolute favorite highlight for that dewy shine. You can build it up but I prefer using it for that soft natural glow. Absolutely beautiful.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Absolutely stunning. I use this highlighter every day. It doesn’t pick up on texture and it’s suitable for all skin types. I can’t wait to see what else comes out. No fall out either! Truly amazing. 100% recommend
Nidia L.
Pasadena , TX
I just bought this palette and it’s not as pigmented as i thought but it is very pretty and smooth, it has more a shimmery finish but i don’t think it works well with dry skin but it is super pretty
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
I dont know if i ended up with a bad batch or something but on me it just looks glittery. So it looks like i had put glitter on instead of a highlighter. It was also hard to get on any product but wetting of the brush with setting spray did help a bit.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I think this product is awesome! I️t applies really nice and evenly. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t has gone really nicely with my skin, no issues. Overall this product is really awesome and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone!
Elizabeth S.
Mcallen, TX
I absolutly love this product. This highlight makes my skin dewy not glittery . The only con about this that if you have a fair skin color maybe the color wouldn’t match. I would repurchase this again!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?