BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jade H.
AMAZING. There are really no other words. I feel like this shade will look great on my skin year round. It’s not TOO gold, not TOO champagne, in my opinion. Worth the money!!
Zoie W.
This product is hands down the BEST highlight I have every used. It is beautiful on the skin. It is so pigmented and complements every skin tone very nicely. This product is easily a 10/10 for me. I recommend this product to everyone
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
This highlighter is gorgeous and blinding!! The amount of product that transfers to the face is amazing and it doesn't get patchy at all! This highlighter is great for any skin type. It is the perfect combination of color payoff yet still sheer. Go get one for yourself!!
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
This is a beautiful highlighter. The packaging is incredible and looks so high end. I think the shine pay off is great BUT only after you spray your brush. I don’t always like having to do this and feel like it doesn’t have as much color payoff with a dry brush.
Adi J.
San Francisco
I originally wasn't going to pick this up because I thought it would be too dark for my suuuper pale skin but I gave in after all the glowing reviews. And it isn't too dark! it's gorgeous. I immediatley ordered one for my best friend! It's a little sparkle.
Nina C.
This highlighter is beautiful! It goes on so smoothly and has a buttery texture to it. She did not disappoint on this highlighter collab. The gold color goes so well with every skin tone and it’s just so shiny, you need to try it or swatch it for yourself to see
Christina T.
Kodak
Even though the highlighter fell out of the pan, it is still absolutely beautiful! It feels almost like a cream highlighter. It makes my skin look dewy, but It still gives you a natural glow, I'm obsessed!
Melissa N.
Purchased it when it first came out & its WORTH EVERY PENNY! Obsessed deff my go to highlighter. Looks beautiful on all types of skin colors. Has NO fallout!!! Very easy to blend & apply.Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Regina H.
Washington, DC
HOLY GRAIL OF HIGHLIGHTERS! I just bought this a few days ago but it’s amazing! It’s a beautiful soft gold and on every skin tone, it’s fabulous. I had to buy it on a recommendation. I think everyone needs to have it!
Christina D.
Amira & the ABH team killed it with this collaboration! This is one of my favorite highlights along with their original glow kits! I hate an unnatural looking highlighter & this applies like a second skin! Would recommend purchasing this before they discontinue!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?

back