BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hinda A.
Mokena
This summer I feel like I am just shining with this highlighter! Amrezy is truly an icon creating such a unique highlighter that can go on any skin tone and type! Such a smooth feel and would by again!
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
this highlighter is beyond gorgeous and you can go for a subtle look or a BAMMMM IN YOUR FACE GLOW! I love it and I love looking at it. ABH nailed it with this highlighter and it can be used for an every day look.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
This highlighter came from heaven. Holy crap, is the texture amazing. It’s so smooth and doesn’t add weird texture or emphasize bumps on your face. Is color is pretty. The powder is finely milled. No chunky glitter.
Nichole W.
San Antonio, TX
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE CENTURY. Not even joking this highlight looks good on so many skintones from far to dark. It is the perfect summer time glow. The new gel hybrid formula really helps fallout. It has become my new go to and I'm actually thinking of purchasing a backup.
Ky T.
This is one of the best highlighters I’ve ever used! I can’t get enough of this. I’m obsessed with how it gives such a nice natural glow. This is my go to daily highlighter! I recommend this to anyone wanting a nice natural glow. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Vivianne P.
It looks amazing on! Very intense. Almost almost perfect, it’s just a lil bit glittery. But all and all definitely recommend to anyone looking to be glowing to the gods.
Brittany H.
The highlighter is really good & also looks good on a lid or even a cut crease! It’s very pigmented and gives a gold vibe. It is very easy to apply with a hand or even a brush!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
GORGEOUS! Just opening the packaging made me so happy I bought this and then I put it on and WOW! The perfect highlighter! I am fair skinned and it highlighted AND warmed up my face. The texture is absolutely amazing and it feels so smooth and soft on your skin. Highly recommend!
Bayleigh S.
OHHHHH girl!!! Let me tell you!!! This will give you that Brazilian babe kissed on the cheek by the sun glow!!! This is my favorite product EVER by far!! Go out and get it ASAP
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is one of those baked-gelee formulas. The shimmer and shine in this highlight is one of the smoothest I have ever use (meaning no chunky sparkle/glitter) it just makes your face look amazingly wet it’s almost metallic. Beautiful!! Highly recommend. Bought mine at Ulta!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back