BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brigette B.
Indio
As I've mentioned before, ABH is one of my favorite brands for highlighters. The Amrezy x ABH is the most beautiful, silky, gold highlighters i own. If you tend to favor good tones, you NEED this in your collection.
Hinda A.
Mokena
This summer I feel like I am just shining with this highlighter! Amrezy is truly an icon creating such a unique highlighter that can go on any skin tone and type! Such a smooth feel and would by again!
Heather B.
Valparaiso
The queen of all highlighters!! One sweep across whatever area you're using it on is enough. The shine in photos is beautiful! I have never found another highlighter come close to abh!
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
this highlighter is beyond gorgeous and you can go for a subtle look or a BAMMMM IN YOUR FACE GLOW! I love it and I love looking at it. ABH nailed it with this highlighter and it can be used for an every day look.
claribel e.
Plano
It’s the perfect glow for anyone looking for something subtle and not too dramatic. It is buildable if you wanted to blind everyone in the building. It can go from work chic to club ready with just a few swatches.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
This highlighter came from heaven. Holy crap, is the texture amazing. It’s so smooth and doesn’t add weird texture or emphasize bumps on your face. Is color is pretty. The powder is finely milled. No chunky glitter.
Nichole W.
San Antonio, TX
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE CENTURY. Not even joking this highlight looks good on so many skintones from far to dark. It is the perfect summer time glow. The new gel hybrid formula really helps fallout. It has become my new go to and I'm actually thinking of purchasing a backup.
Ky T.
This is one of the best highlighters I’ve ever used! I can’t get enough of this. I’m obsessed with how it gives such a nice natural glow. This is my go to daily highlighter! I recommend this to anyone wanting a nice natural glow. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Vivianne P.
It looks amazing on! Very intense. Almost almost perfect, it’s just a lil bit glittery. But all and all definitely recommend to anyone looking to be glowing to the gods.
Brittany H.
The highlighter is really good & also looks good on a lid or even a cut crease! It’s very pigmented and gives a gold vibe. It is very easy to apply with a hand or even a brush!
Viola V.
Houston
I wonder on my age Good of going to be 49 sooo
Katelynn T.
Lakeview
Can this be used for an highlighter?
Laura Q.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Does this highlighter emphasize texture?
Ayantu T.
saint paul
Would this look good on deep skin tones?