BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Honestly I had never heard of this beauty guru so I wasn’t convinced about the collar and wanted to avoid the hype. However, I searched this in store out of boredom and fell in love. It is smooth and buttery and just a beautiful glow. I have light medium skin so it really just looks like a natural glow. Definitely worth the investment.
ABIGAIL S.
I love it and YOU NEED THIS in your life! It is absolutely beautiful on the skin and the pigment builds up beautifully. One swatch has you like 😍 (natural glow), but you can literally build and it still looks phenomenal on the skin. Plus you’ll SHINE BRIGHT!! I would recommend this to everybody, all skin tones, all skin types!!
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
My favorite highlighter of all time so far. This gives you such a wet, glowy look and it applies so beautifully. You can build it up or make it more subtle. Either way it is GORGEOUS. Well worth the money. Also it’s one of those highlights that doesn’t leave a stripe on your face. It’s a very universal highlighter. Anastasia did great!
Maha S.
Princeton, TX
Oooooooh this highlighter makes me feel things. It is so popping. The amount of compliments I got on this highlighter is crazy. People noticed it from afar. It is absolutely stunning and it can light up your whole face. It can be used multiple ways. The packaging was so on point and excellent. Highly recommend this highlighter!
Dee G.
Brentwood, NY
The most magical highlighter I own. It’s so greatly packaged, the presentation is so beautiful but what makes this such a great product is  how pigmented this highlighter is without fallout and it works beautifully on every skin type and tone. I highly recommend this highlighter to EVERYONE.. You must experience it!
Ashley E.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold

I love this highlighter, I initially thought it would be too pale for my skin tone but it's actually perfect! The color is a pale gold, lighter than champange pop from becca for comparison. It very blinding and can be amped up even more if applied wet.
Katie B.
Belgrade, MT
The most gorgeous and versatile highlight I have ever used. You can have a subtle glow or a blinding highlight. It’s buttery and a gorgeous pale golden, that works on anyone. If I ever run out I hope I can buy it again!Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Tamara C.
Just like Anastasia’s Glow Kits, this is a high-octane highlighter that gives both the cheeks and eyes a flawless radiant glow. It has an ultra-smooth, firm texture that is very easy to work with and has a second-skin weightless feel. Luminosity is on the more dramatic side similar to the Glow Kits but is very wearable for the everyday as long as you blend well using a fluffy brush.
Valerie H.
Hastings, MI
Holy blinding! I’m absolutely in love with this highlighter! It’s as smooth as it looks. It’s so pigmented and it wears all day. ABH has really stepped up their game. I would highly recommend this highlighter. You will love it
Natalie D.
Salinas
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT !! I used this highlight after I applied my full face of makeup. It applied on great with every look I did. This product blended very nicely onto my skin. I would definitely buy this product again !
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Sahar F.
Is this any good? Is it subtle or blowing?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Does this highlighter emphasize texture?
Katherine F.
¿Do you like Amrezy highlighter or its too shiny for you? Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold