BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This is truly as simply as I can put it a grown a** woman’s highlighter. There is not glitter just a drop dead gorgeous radiant sheen that is almost impossible to over due. The swatches on the internet do not do this product justice. I feel bad for my other highlighters now. It is the natural good lighting, kissed by and angel, visible aura I have been looking for
maggie G.
Parlier, CA
The best thing you can buy ! Literally ! I fell in love with it the moment it touched my face😍 I can tell you all that you won’t regret buying this product and not just that but it’s perfect for most skin colors I’m restocking on this product
Lauren C.
One of my favorite spring 2018 releases so far! The size of the pan is great, and the pigment is amazing! Anastasia cannot go wrong with their highlighters! The champagne color seems to be flattering for all skin tones and doesn’t look chalky when applied. I’m going to have to hide this one from myself so I won’t use it all up too quickly!
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
I honestly really thought I would love this and I'm sad to say I really don't. The swatch is beautiful on your hand but once you apply on the skin it's like there is nothing there. I've tried on many clients and I only seen it look good on my co worker. I know they say "wet it" but why should I have to wet it when there are so many highlighters that don't need to be wet that I already love.. this is a no go for me.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Honestly I had never heard of this beauty guru so I wasn’t convinced about the collar and wanted to avoid the hype. However, I searched this in store out of boredom and fell in love. It is smooth and buttery and just a beautiful glow. I have light medium skin so it really just looks like a natural glow. Definitely worth the investment.
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
My favorite highlighter of all time so far. This gives you such a wet, glowy look and it applies so beautifully. You can build it up or make it more subtle. Either way it is GORGEOUS. Well worth the money. Also it’s one of those highlights that doesn’t leave a stripe on your face. It’s a very universal highlighter. Anastasia did great!
ABIGAIL S.
I love it and YOU NEED THIS in your life! It is absolutely beautiful on the skin and the pigment builds up beautifully. One swatch has you like 😍 (natural glow), but you can literally build and it still looks phenomenal on the skin. Plus you’ll SHINE BRIGHT!! I would recommend this to everybody, all skin tones, all skin types!!
Maha S.
Princeton, TX
Oooooooh this highlighter makes me feel things. It is so popping. The amount of compliments I got on this highlighter is crazy. People noticed it from afar. It is absolutely stunning and it can light up your whole face. It can be used multiple ways. The packaging was so on point and excellent. Highly recommend this highlighter!
Dee G.
Brentwood, NY
The most magical highlighter I own. It’s so greatly packaged, the presentation is so beautiful but what makes this such a great product is  how pigmented this highlighter is without fallout and it works beautifully on every skin type and tone. I highly recommend this highlighter to EVERYONE.. You must experience it!
Ashley E.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold

I love this highlighter, I initially thought it would be too pale for my skin tone but it's actually perfect! The color is a pale gold, lighter than champange pop from becca for comparison. It very blinding and can be amped up even more if applied wet.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Is this pigmented?
Daisy S.
petersfield
Does this product look good on fair skin?Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
VeeKreations Y.
Scarborough, ON
What do you think about this highlighter?
Lindsay S.
This looks beautiful. Is it worth picking up?
Melania R.
Ladispoli
I don't buy high end products veeery often but I've wanted an Anastasia product for soo long and I'm in love with highlighters! I'm undecided between ABH Amrezy highlighter and the ABH Sugar Glow Kit? Which one do you think it's the best product regarding the pigmentation, formula, performance? Which one is a must have? Thanks!! :)