BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Love it it feels smooth and it’s like butter on the skin! It’s easy to blend and work with! The gods can see you shinning from earth it’s also buildable if you want to blind the haters and let aliens see how we shine !
Vanessa R.
Linden, NJ
Anastasia did it again. There is no reside like u swipe and it stays in place. When you put it on we’ll talk about that glow!!!!! My go to highlighter. It’s so worth it and I had to have it in my collection!!!!
Anastasiya A.
Absolutely stunning! It just mekts into the skin like magic! Not chalky at all. So far, this is the best highlighter I have ever used. I definitely would recommend this highlighter!!!!!!!!!!
Krista L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlighter is so pretty. Goes on so nicely, very smooth and buttery. You have to be careful with how much product you pick up because it’s very pigmented. I start with just a little so I can build it up.
Hirah K.
Elk Grove
Definitely one of my top 3 fave highlights, works the best after you use the first layer! Gives you that Instagram glow 😍 Took off a star because I have other highlighters that last longer, especially ABH ones
Ashley M.
Macomb
This shade is so universal and the product itself has absolutely no kickback. I don’t think I could ever finish this whole pan. The product is a beautiful blinding highlight and applies so smooth like butter.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Omg this highlighter is everything!! Definitely one of my top faves of all the highlighters I own. It is so blinding which I love!! Apply damp and it's even more stunning. If you don't have this, you need it!!
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I tested this at Sephora and was impressed by the pigment payoff. It’s not a terribly pricy item and it’s honestly a very pretty highlighter. I definitely recommend testing it out to see if you like what you see.
Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
The quality of this highlighter is amazing ! It’s so silky smooth and applies smoothly to skin . The glow is perfect & if you damp your brush you can get a blinding highlight! Goes great with every skin tone.
Jenn H.
Murrieta, CA
This is one of my favorite highlighter and I have a lot lol The color give just the right amount of glow. I have normal skin, I haven’t had any issues with the product so far. I highly recommend buying it !!!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?