BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I love this highlighter I use it all the time. And it gives a good Highlight to any skin color. It’s like a natural to a very glamorous highlight. It’s so buttery and long lasting. Also the packaging is very nice
Veronica H.
I love 💕 this highlighter since the day I tried it at the store. It blends very well onto your skin. The product is lightweight and it lasts all day. I use it every day. It is a little pricey but worth the money.
Kayla H.
Evans, CO
If I could rate this 100 starts, I would! This is my go to highlighter for an everyday look or glam! This is by far the most blinding and pigmented highlighter I have ever owned. So much product and for only $28!
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
I like this product a lot, it’s really smooth and feels nice. Con doesn’t stay on all day. It’s a little heavy looking. It’s so nice to apply and looks nice to apply. The packaging is super pretty. Def get it again
Kayla S.
Hillsboro
Stunning. This has been my go to highlight for a while now. It can be blinding or subtle. Easy to apply with brush, damp beauty sponge or even your fingers. Definitely worth the money and would recommend it to anyone. Experienced or new to makeup.
Kathleen K.
Dunmore, PA
Personally, I do not consider myself a highlight kind of girl. However, this highlighter looks good on every skin tone! The consistency is soooo creamy. I’ve never had a gold highlighter that suits my porcelain skin, so this highlighter amazes me!
Zainab N.
OMG the perfect fake glistening glow!!! I can't stop using this highlighter and always go overboard as I get so hooked on the glow... More is more right? Thank God I purchased it as it was limited edition!!!!
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Love it it feels smooth and it’s like butter on the skin! It’s easy to blend and work with! The gods can see you shinning from earth it’s also buildable if you want to blind the haters and let aliens see how we shine !
Alexandra F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is a beautiful highlighter. I gotta be honest I’m not one to buy collaborations but I saw this and it looked so pretty and swatched beautiful and I picked it up and it’s so beautiful on the skin I love it!
Vanessa R.
Linden, NJ
Anastasia did it again. There is no reside like u swipe and it stays in place. When you put it on we’ll talk about that glow!!!!! My go to highlighter. It’s so worth it and I had to have it in my collection!!!!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?