BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Erika I.
Corona, CA
This highlight gives me the glow that I have been looking for. it's blinding but without a ton of glitter and works on every skin tone. It dosnt emphasize my texture as much as the glow dip. I love this highlighter!!
Annie M.
orlando
I LIVE FOR THIS HIGHLIGHTER. I would definitely consider myself a highlighter whore, I have used a lot. This one, is hands down, the best highlighter I’ve ever used. I think the shade is appropriate day or night, and it looks great on so many skin tones!
Lily L.
Chicago
When taking pictures, make sure you add flash for the amazing glow that will come to your face. This highlighter is long-lasting. I have tried many highlighters, but ABH has won against everyone else in this product.
Dani S.
Aiken, SC
Best highlighter of all time. NEVER looks chunky or glittery. Works on every skin tone! It can look very natural with a light hand and loosely packed brush or very pigmented with a damp beauty blender or more densely packed brush. I use it almost daily.
Abby R.
Boise
one of my go to highlighters. consistently beautiful, and I think the price point is really fair. it gives a perfect golden sheen finish and is so easy to apply/blend out. I would buy it again but I don’t think I’ll ever need too because this will last me forever the pan size is so big.
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington, CT
I have nothing but awesome things to say about this and all of ABH. This highlighter is amazingly pigmented and so blinding it’s always a go to. You can literally be seen from down the street while rocking this. Ty.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my favorite highlighter on the market! It’s so pretty for summer, it has a dewy glow and makes my makeup look so flawless! It’s so buttery and pigmented and easy to apply and blend and it has literally no fallout!
Erin G.
Yaaaaaaaas Anastasia Beverly Hills! This is my all time favorite highlighter! It looks good on every skin tone and just leaves you with the prettiest highlight. I wish this wasn’t limited addition! I need it always!
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
LOVE this highlighter so much! Looks beautiful on the skin! Very pigmented but at the same token can be sheer if you want it to be! Lasts all day, and looks as beautiful as it did when you applied it! I would highly recommend!!
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
I absolutely love love love this highlighter!! It’s a gold champagne color and it looks beautiful, so pigmented and it should work on any skin tone. There are no cons, I would definitely recommend it to other people
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?