BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
The texture is so smooth and so cool. It has that wavy appearance like beach waves and It gives a good natural highlight but can be built to create strobe affect.
Fabi♡ F.
This highlight is so gorgeous.I love the packaging as well its small but elegant its great to travel with.Its very pigmented i love the gold color✨one of my favs.
Karla H.
Laredo
Blinding highlight. This color is perfect for any skin tone. Buttery and very pigmented. Little to no glitter in the highlight which is my favorite. Intense glow that’s buildable from soft to intense glow. A must have in your collection. Very different from the rest of my collection!
Marcela R.
Jersey City , NJ
I’ve always loved all products from Amrezy. Her makeup is always high quality and the prices are reasonable. I love how this product is buildable and it stays on.
Oscar C.
tacoma
As a boy, I’m new to makeup so i don’t really know that much about it. I just went to sephora and seen a brand that a lot of youtube beauty gurus use and do review on in their videos and decided to give it a try, I liked the way the highlighter looked with my skin tone (AA dark-skin).
abigail Q.
I love love love this highlighter. SO much pigment, a very shimmery, buttery soft, high payoff highlighter. One of my absolute favorites, I don’t have any cons for this product. I really only wear highlighter for bigger events, but this one is in my weekend look pile since I tried it.
Sanja S.
Fargo
This my number 1 high light is my go to I'm going to hit pan on that how good this is it the perfect high light by far I can't live with out this one let just say if all I had was 30 buck and I need a high light or food I woul eat my high light if I got that hungry lol it a must have
Abby M.
Cleveland
No words. This is the BEST highlighter in the game. I love the amount of shine and sparkle without overdoing it. You can really layer this highlighter to be as dramatic as you prefer.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Y’ALL. This is the holiest grail of holy grail highlighters. I don’t know why I was skeptical about this; maybe I just like to wait a little bit before buying a new product so I don’t seem like a sucker who buys every piece of pretty makeup I come across. WELL. This highlighter is both beautiful and functional, inside and out! Packaging is a solid 10/10. It’s absolutely gorgeous and the mirror is an actually useful size. Plus, the compact seems like it will protect the product inside even if it gets tossed in your makeup bag on accident. Also, let’s be real, after I opened this highlighter I was scared to touch it. That highlighter is prettier than me, my dog, and half the people I know. It looks like a little ripple of liquid sunshine and I can now understand why every beauty guru took 500 pictures of this for their insta before laying a finger on it. Once you get past the initial blinding beauty of it and decide to actually put that on your face, you will be stunned with how good it looks. I typically use a soft, fluffy brush (not too big) for my highlight so I can control my level of glow. This highlighter goes on like butter. It’s absolutely beautiful. Someone will probably marry this highlighter one day. It’s so easy to apply, it’s not powdery (zero fallout, girls), it doesn’t take off any of your underlying makeup, it blends beautifully, and it STAYS all day. I have oily skin, so this impressed me. This whole highlighter impressed me. Before I start sounding obsessed, you should probably just go buy this highlighter, because you’re not slaying without it.
Natalie W.
This highlighter is really pretty and it wears nicely on the skin. It’s like a champagne gold & it looks great on every skin tone. It’s higher up in price but it’s worth the splurged! I recommend buying
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back