BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa C.
Miami
An absolutely brilliant product. As a fair skinned girl it’s hard to find a “natural” looking highlighter that isn’t Snow White or iridescently pink, so this one nailed it. It applies so effortlessly and gives off a dewy glow.
Joanny G.
Savannah
I tend to have texture on my skin. Especially when I don’t shave my face lol. But when I wear this doesn’t matter when , my texture never shows up. I use to try to avoid going to much with highlighter now I can go HAM with this product and you won’t see all my bumps.
Lily M.
Allen
This is probably the most glamorous highlighter I have ever used. It's beautiful, and it compliments my fair skin which was surprising to me originally. Now it's my favorite highlighter for when I want a blinding highlighter.
Keely J.
Glendale, AZ
This is seriously the nicest highlighter I’ve ever owned. I find the best way to apply is to wet my brush or face first. It gives almost like a wet sheen to the face. It works when I’m pale and also works when I’m self tanned
Janiette leidy H.
Es un brillo hermoso con mucho glamour si eres como yo que quieres estar iluminada como los dioses esto es perfecto Para ti con tan solo poco producto no necesitas rayos del sol es perfect y su pigmentación es de locura
Krusha P.
I’m so shook by this Highlighter.
It gives you that Natural plus Blinding Glow. Good for all skin typee and All skin tines.
would Highly recommend this product. Anastasia always Comes up with these amazing Products
Blunt B.
Milbridge, ME
This highlight is STUNNING! Only problem is that it’s a bit too golden for my skin tone. But other than that, it’s super blinding and blends into the skin like a dream! I definitely recommend to more medium to tan skin tones!
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
This highlighter is beautiful! It's highly pigmented, but can still be used for every day looks, as well as glamorous evening looks. It's so stunning and sophisticated. I have very fair, neutral toned skin and it looks great on me.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
FABULOUS!! A different formula than most highlighters. Although you can’t really have too many, right? This is the perfect glow on a summer day and goes on so smooth
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
This highlight is truly beautiful... on most people. Unfortunately, I’m very fair and it just doesn’t pop on me like it does other. I use it in my kit though and am envious on how amazing it looks on medium-tan-deep skin tones.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?