BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paula P.
Bridge City
This highlighter is amazing. I was worried about purchasing this product because my complexion is so fair that I thought it might be a bit too dark for me, but it looks great. It can be a blinding highlight or a bit more subtle depending on how you apply it. Since this ABH Amrezy highlighter is a limited edition, I suggest you snag one while you can. You won’t regret it. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Casey S.
Brunswick, MD
I think this highlighter is amazing and it’s a very pretty color, but if you don’t use a more dense highlighter brush (not a fan) then it’s not very impressive. It’s also a little shimmery looking- less wet looking but it’s still amazing and I know a lot of people like shimmer in their highlighter
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
I am so pleased with this highlighter! I am pretty fair skinned, and looking at the highlighter, it looks as though it was going to be too dark for my skin tone, but I was pleasantly surprised! It looks flawless, gives such a unique flow and sits just perfectly on the skin. I use a damp beauty blender to press it into my skin and it's just so beautiful! I do wish that it was a little bit less chunky, but I'm so in love with this highlighter!
Carine L.
I bought this for myself and I love everything about it, the formula is so buttery that it doesn’t emphasize texture on the cheeks which is really important to me. The only thing is that the color isn’t my favorite on MY skin tone. I gave it to a friend and I’m so envious lol she LOVES IT! It goes perfect with her. I’ve been debating if I’ll buy another to use as a topper or an inner corner highlight for when I do more neutral looks.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
After trying this highlight it’s like the go to highlight if you want to glow then this is for you. It is pigmented and when I say pigmented they might see you on mars it shines so bright.” I would definitely buy this product again. I bought a second one just incase they decided to discontinue it.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
This highlighter is the most creamy, luxurious, and flattering highlighter around! The color is my current favorite. My only complaint is the price. It was hard to justify paying the same price for one highlighter as I would pay for full sized palettes... although you are getting your money’s worth due to its large size, you’re likely to have the product go bad before you can even use it all... maybe consider making a travel version of it?
Kimberly H.
Woodbury
I LOVE this highlighter. I was nervous at first because I am very fair and sometimes gold highlighter can be a little too much for me. Thus applies evenly and smoothly and just brightens up the face. I have seen Peele with numerous different skin tones and skin types wear this and it is universally flattering. I feel like there is so much product I'll never hit pan. It's a great highlighter for a very fair price that will last forever.
Maggie K.
Daytona Beach
I am SO happy I got my hands on this before tbey discontinued it in store & online! It is one of the best highlighters I have ever owned! It's better than becca highlighters. I feel that Anastasia really has quality products & I will always continue tonuse their makeup. This highlighter is so pigmented and beautiful. I love the color, and it works on my super pale skin &also on almost every bridal client I have. This color is a great all around highlighter for anyone!
Bianca L.
This highlight is soooo amazing. You can apply it with a light hand for a "natural" glow or build it up for a blinding glow. You can wet it for a more intense glow quick by simple spraying your brush, going into the pan and then swiping it on your cheekbones. Its the perfect shade and formula that you cant go wrong with this. Plus its Amrezy she is just the queen of highlight and she knows exactly what works. Buy it before it goes!!!
Taylor C.
Woodstock
This highlighter is honestly incredible. It's my favorite high end highlighter ever! It looks like you're not picking up a lot on your brush but oooo girl it doesnt take a lot to blind the haters which is what this does! It's a very universal shade and it doesn't emphasize texture! Plus the packaging is everything!!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?