BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I saw this in a sephora store about 2 weeks ago and switched it, it was so glowie and beautiful! I can not stop thinking about how gorgeous is it and how soft and smooth the texture and formula of it it. I will have to go back because its driving me crazy!
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
This highlight is such a beautiful shade. It looks so natural yet eye catching on the skin. I applied it with a fan brush and it worked wonderfully. the packaging is also very nice and I love how it looks in my collection and on my skin.
Beklynne C.
Dalton, GA
I have 3 glow kits but I always grab the Amrezy any time I need a stunning highlight. If you have textured skin it’s going to show but every highlighter causes it. I really recommend trying it if you haven’t yet, best money ever spent!
Blaire
I think I might be one of the few people who don’t LOVE this highlighter... it’s definitely an overhyped product. It’s okay - not bad but not my favorite. I’ve tried applying it with 3 different brushes and I don’t like how any of them applied the product. It swatches well on the finger, I’ve even tried spraying my brushes with fix + to help it pop but I’m still not loving it. Bummer.
Gianella L.
Murfreesboro
I was so excited to buy this when it came out and I’m glad I got my hands on it. I still have a whole lot left regardless of how much I use it. It’s such a nice gold color and it is definitely buildable. One of my favorites for sure!
N A N C Y O.
College Station , TX
OMG HANDS DOWN THE BEST BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER INVENTED! I use this on all my clients and it’s been good with me on all skin types. IM OBSESSED it’s extra pigmented and long lasting. Me and this highlight have a relationship for life!
Crissy I.
Imperial, CA
Omg this is by far one of the best highlights I own. I love a wet looking highlighter and this is it! I have some texture on my cheeks but this doesn’t emphasize like other do. I love this highlight I hope I can still get another one.
Ali L.
Hartselle, AL
Love how this sparkles when sun light hits if! I am a porcelain/yellow tone skin type so I have to really build this metallic finish highlight. Using a setting spray to press into the cheeks bones make it pop best on my fair complexion. Beautiful shade of bronze sunset gold!
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
This packaging is beautiful and travel friendly! It’s good on any skin tone and is a champagne undertone. It can also be used as an eyeshadow and under brow highlight! I would recommend this to everyone looking for a bright highlight.
Priti D.
I would give this 4 1/2 star if I could but it’s simply because of preference I didn’t give it a 5. I was thinking it would be slightly more gold but otherwise it’s a beautiful highlighter not to mention the formula smooth as butter!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

Sephora