BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This is such a great highlighter. Just a swipe and I’m glowing. It’s obviously gold and it makes you look golden. You may want to tell your friends to wear sunglasses around you bet you will blind them all with this highlighter.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Originally didn’t pick this up as I don’t look the best in gold highlights. This is not a strong metallic or glitter though. It looks so gorgeous on the skin. It has a lovely baked gelee texture that makes application a breeze.
Natalie M.
West chester, PA
Worth the hype. Worth the price. This highlighter is gorgeous. I have light/fair skin and it’s so blinding and beautiful. It’s the perfect amount of shimmer without being chunky. It’s totally different to their glowkit formulas.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Ok I said I will not buy anymore highlighters but I did anyway and do not regret it. It's like a light yellow gold unlike any of my other ones in my collection. The formula is beautiful and so is the packaging. Definitely worth it
Jessie S.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is a beautiful highlighter! I love the champagne color and how buildable it is. My only cons about this product is it does enhance texture and the price is a bit steep but you get tons of product . It will last you awhile! (Looks just like ofra rodeo drive)
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
Best highlighter out there ! It’s so blinding I’m so happy I got this high lighter . I got mine from Sephora right when it launched. If you want a blinding highlighter that looks so stunning I would high recommend this one . The packaging is so sleek and different .
Fotini A.
Had to grab this new product. High pigmented and shimmery. A very good size. Best applied with a fam brush. Best for combo/dry skin. Champagne/gold undertone. There is not a lot of pickup. I would be interested in repurchasing
Nicole M.
Omg!!!! This highlight is poppin! A little goes a long way. Easy to apply, makes my face took sleek and perfect for all year round, it doesn’t have that warm/cool feel, it’s a color for all seasons. And bonus! Not any fallout!
Janeigne N.
My most reached for highlight out of my entire collection at the moment ! This highlighter is the definition of buttery , smooth & creamy ! This formula really just melts into the skin and doesn’t just sit on top of it , this highlighter isn’t dry , chalky or powdery at all and has absolutely no fall out at all when swatching or if you dig a brush into it ! Now this shade is super universal I think Abh and Amrezy hit it out of the park with this one , it isn’t to dark on my fair skin it’s like a soft champagne gold that would compliment my deeper skin girls beautifully as well ! The packaging is super sleek and nice and sturdy and has some nice weight to it has a wonderful clear mirror I just can’t get enough of this highlight ! I purchased mines the day it released on the Abh website but now it’s available online at Sephora for 28$ and it’s totally worth the splurge because I’m going to get so much use out of this second skin highlighter!
Joanny G.
Savannah
I tend to have texture on my skin. Especially when I don’t shave my face lol. But when I wear this doesn’t matter when , my texture never shows up. I use to try to avoid going to much with highlighter now I can go HAM with this product and you won’t see all my bumps.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?