BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Adriana V.
I worried that this highlighter would be too dark for my NC15 skin. It is a little darker than I normally like, but it works wonderfully as a subtle highlight. It has a very warm, shimmery finish that almost looks wet when you put it on. It goes on somewhat sheer but can be built up to be more intense. I prefer to leave it somewhat sheer. I think, for $28, this is an excellent highlighter.
Taylor C.
Phoenix, AZ
I am absolutely in love with this highlighter. It is super gorgeous and really gives a beautiful shine to your face. I love that it has absolutely no fallout. The packaging is also gorgeous and very luxurious. I highly recommend it.
Daniela c.
Fresno , CA
OMG I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH! It is soo pigmented! My highlight is amazing with this on! I love an intense highlight and this is the one . You can always only put a little on but ooo I love this ! Sad it’s limited edition though /:
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Uno de los highlights más nuevos de mi colección es hermoso da un súper glow ✨ tiene una aplicación suave y podría desir hermosa da una apariencia de que está mojado pero también le da a tu piel ese brillo saludable que todas queremos en nuestra piel
Chloe G.
Grimes
I love a good highlight and have plenty in my collection but I always tend to grab this one. It’s the perfect color and is buildable if you want a blinding highlight or if you want a subtle one. It’s the best formula and shade ever
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
This highlighter is phenomenal!!! It goes on so smooth and light and isn't tooo dramatic. The color is perfect. It's a little pricey but it's typical for this brand and it's always worth it! You can find it at select beauty stores
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
This highlighter is gold (literally and figuratively). I love the Becca champagne pop but I love how this is perfect for everyday usage because of how soft this color is. It’s super soft and looks gorgeous on about every skin tone!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Wow wow wow Amrezy really killed it with this highlighter. For my skin tone, this highlight shade is amazing. It's the perfect glow. So pigmented. So buttery. Highly worth checking out! Especially if you love highlighters like me.
kelsi r.
WORTH THE HYPE, buy it now because it’s only a limited edition. In fact, stock up on this! It’s such a natural glow but I layer it on because I love a lot of highlight! Definitely not a chalky finish like most high lighters!!!!!!!
Peyton R.
I love this highlighter!! I wear more of a ‘natural’ look on a daily basis and I can still wear this highlighter without it looking over the top. It has a natural glow to it, but you could definitely build it up to be more intense.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?