BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Evelin O.
Healdsburg , CA
This is a great highlight of you are looking for something subtle and intense. I have many highlighters in my collection and I always reach for this one
Sofia🌻 G.
Layton
This is hands down the best highlighter out there, it exceeded my expectations. It is buildable and looks natural on the skin while still being blinding.
Emily S.
Mesquite, TX
Seriously one of the prettiest smoothest highlighters of all time. I have tons of highlighters this color but nothing is like this. So glad I purchased.
Gwen D.
I asked for this for my b-day and when I received it it was stunning. It is blinding and the perfect shade for me, and if I want it to subtle it can be.
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
I was on the fence about this until I swatched it. This palette right here will make you wanna bathe in gold. I will be buying this over and over again
Judy Y.
San Francisco, CA
MUST HAVE HIGHLIGHTER! Anastasia is known for having amazing highlights, but this specific color is to die for. I highly recommend this for any skin tone. For an intense glow, use a slightly dense highlighting brush (fan brushes don’t pick up the product well because it has a baked formula that is pressed into the pan harder).
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Este iluminador me encanta súper pigmentado súper colorido y fácil de difuminar me encanta viene suficiente producto y lo puedes encontrar en sephorA.
Anna A.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this highlighter! It's not too thick and it shows up great on my skin. It's honestly the perfect touch and lasts the whole day! Great price too.
Lajuan W.
This is the only highlighter I use currently a BEAUTIFUL when I tell you. Its easy to blend. It’s a pigmented to sheer highlight. Good for comb skin
Kash K.
Philadelphia , PA
Amrezy got Me gleamin ✨ but not in an obnoxious way. The glow in intense but like not too intense and the glow lasts all day. It gives your skin life
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!