BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I’ll give this product 100 stars if I could. This is probably the best collaboration that’s come out this entire year next to the Jacqueline Hill pallet that came out last year! If you have dark skin or light-skinned it doesn’t freaking matter! This will work for you
Diana E.
greenwich
My favorite highlighter out of all the new that I have, it melts into my skin and leave a beautiful but also blinding glow, the color is perfect and packaging is stunning.
l m.
new york
The best highlight I’ve tried to this day. It can be subtle or it can be BAM in your face. It doesn’t rub off or budge. It’s really easy to build and blend. And I’ve used the heck out of it and it still like new. Definitely recommend
Brandi T.
Philadelphia
If you want to glow to the gods, pick this up! It is so beautiful and gives a very intense, but beautiful glow. I use this for date nights and always feel so good when wearing it! This gold highlight is my absolute favorite. I have used this product for several months and the pan still doesn't have a dent!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
I love this highlighter! I apply it to my upper lip crease as well as the tip of my nose and cheek bones. I use a feather brush to apply it as it is very dense and you only need a little bit! It can be pricey but it is long lasting and well worth the price for the value of the product you are receiving.
Jomanda M.
new rochelle
I was a little late to buy this but when i did literally had to buy two because it is the shiniest highlighter and super easy to apply!! love love love 100% definitely recommend this highlighter!
Shari H.
Dallas
This highlighter is hands down one of the best highlighters I have ever used on me or on my clients. I use it all the time on bridal parties, because it's so soft, but so beautiful. There's a lot of products in the packaging and you can also layer it to create more glow. It looks amazing on pictures too.
Abbey S.
Marion , IN
This has quickly become my every day go to highlighter! It is so beautiful on all skin colors. Also the packaging is amazing! I love how it comes with a mirror. Hands down, an overall amazing product that is well worth the price! Shout out to Amra and ABH! You guys did a perfect job!!
Ashley F.
Stunning, stunning, STUNNING! This highlighter is so gorgeous. It goes on so smoothly without looking like a heavy gold streak. With a light hand it can be a beautiful wet look or you can build it up to a blinding beam. The pan is huge so I feel like $28 is a great price. I am so glad that I picked this up!
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
OMG!!! This highlight is amazing. The packaging is everything and the ripple in the actual highlight is beautiful. The color is perfect and no fallout at all. It melts into the skin and can be subtle or blinding. I highly recommend and will repurchase if it stays in stock.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back