BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Really like this highlighter. However, I only use it when my makeup is fairly intense/full coverage as this is a very gold/strong highlighter and definitely stands out if you use with your everyday/more casual make up. Definitely gorgeous, though.
Mary Kate Z.
Manhattan, KS
This highlighter is absolutely stunning! It gives you such a blinding, yet natural highlight that sits beautifully on the face without looking chunky. I love the shade of this because it is so universal and will look stunning on so many skin tones.
Holly C.
Very smooth application and it seemed to last all day. I loved the golden highlight it gave even though it was winter and this is more of a summer look. The price is good for the product. I tend to purchase more ABH at full price than other products.
Nastassia L.
Sacramento , CA
Omgggg !!! I cannot get enough of this highlighter. It it soo easy to apply and blend it does on like butter. Very pigmented but build able. It last all day and i love it soo much. I would but like 3 more and i would recommend it to all my friends
Taryn T.
Pagosa Spgs, CO
This is probably one of the best highlighters I’ve ever bought. This highlighter is so pigmented and it has a nice gold tint to it! It could blind someone and it looks so amazing when the sun hits it! I totally recommend you spend the money on this highlighter!
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
I absolutely love this highlighter. It’s such a versatile color that looks good on many skin tones including my very pale skin. The pigmentation is great and it’s very creamy. You do have to get under the first layer for the color to truly shine.
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
Oh my gosh, this highlighter is so gorgeous. It's soft, beautiful, not chalky, not glittery, but the most beautiful glow possible. It looks just like liquid gold. The perfect highlighter and looks great on the brow bone as well.
Kirsten C.
Morehead
This highlight takes ABHs highlights to the next level. This can be a very subtle or a very blinding highlight. The color is just perfect that it can work on a wide variety of skin tones. It can also appear as a natural glow to your skin. Love it
sophia f.
This highlighter looked so intimidating in the packaging but it applies to smoothly, lightly and flawless the it is unbelievable.  The color is not overwhelming at all.  It looks subtle but has a nice glimmer in the sun.  It causes a lit from within effect especially against medium-dark and darker skin tones.  I love it.
Anna D.
Flawless product. It is absolutely stunning when wearing in the sun. Great for photo shoots! Better for dry skin. But will work with oily. Easy to apply takes a little more effort to blend. Highly Recommended
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?