BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jocelynn C.
Nipomo , CA
This is literally the BEST hilight ever! I bout it at Macy’s and it’s by far the most blinding hilighter and the best this is that it has ZERO fallout ! It’s anything you could ever need in a hilight it can be subtle if you only use a bit of it
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
This is a great product, very beautiful and smooth finish. The color is amazing. A little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would recommend as well as purchase again.
Olivia T.
Waukee
This is my favorite highlighter by far. It leaves you with such a beautiful flow regardless of skin tone. It’s a little pricey but well worth it as it is so lovely and comes with a decent amount!
Lizette R.
Dearborn, MI
Oooooo I’ve heard so much about this highlight I’ve also seen a couple of friends with us on and I am speechless I can see the glow from a mile away, it is such a good product from just the look of it
Laura J.
Mission , TX
I have become obsessed with this highlighter so quickly. It’s so pigmented and such a beautiful light gold shade. When I apply it, I just look so glazed. It’s got such gorgeous packaging and it looks like it’s one with your skin. I highly recommend to everyone!
Daisy F.
Los Fresnos, TX
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! it’s so universal on everyone! It literally has no fall out which is good because you can keep it forever! I really love it and recommend it.
Kelcei L.
Hayward, CA
I am in love with this highlighter. I asked if t was worth the buy and was told yes! I decided to buy it and give it a try. I swatched it and fell in love instantly.
Bailey W.
This highlighter is absolutely amazing ... you need to try it ASAP! The formula is excellent and it is designed to have no fallout and it does exactly what it claims !
Maggie M.
New Phila, OH
This highlighter changed my makeup game forever ! It gives the most blinding highlight ever and looks amazing on any skin tone . It’s the perfect formula and works great with fix plus !
Katy S.
Caldwell
Love this product for when I’m going for a more natural look! I can build this up to be a blinding highlight but the color is so pretty and goes great on the skin
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!