BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Omg. Anastasia Beverly Hills. This highlighter though. One word. Luxurious.
It is super, super pigmented. The reflection is blinding! I hope they come out with more colors in this formula. It is definitely worth the #1 spot in highlighters. I recommend the hype, your money’s worth, it’s reputation. Everything! 😝👑☀️
Meryca A.
This has to be the best highlighter I have ever used. I picked it up from Sephora because I received a $10 off coupon and I actually received 2 which was probably a mistake but it was a nice mistake. My favorite kind of highlighters are in the light gold/champagne category so it was pretty obvious that this was up my alley. This highlighter is perfect for anyone and everyone whether you're very fair or very deep in skintone or if you aren't a big fan of highlight or if you bathe in highlight. When I first tried this, it was pretty sheer but once you layer this, it will blind you and anyone else who looks at your cheekbones.

Swatch Comparisons From Right to Left:
Fenty Beauty Hustla Baby, Wet N Wild Boozy Brunch, Colourpop Bigger and Better, Make Up For Ever Golden 2, Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
Juanita W.
Bristol, IN
In an instant this became my favorite highlight ever. It's a lighter champagne gold color that looks great on everyone. Very shimmery, and pretty. With a light hand it can still leave you looking more natural, built up it will be as intense as you want to make it. I would hope Anastasia would bring it back so more people could pick it up, or make it a permanent addition! <3
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Stunning highlight. I kept telling myself I didn't need it, because I use the same highlight every day. However, the packaging is stunning. Even the way its packaged in the compact, with those wavy ripples. It's so eye catching you almost dont want to use it. I love this! I haven't tried it with a wet brush yet. But I can already tell it will look fantastic! ABH does it again!
Isabel M.
Beautiful, stunning, brilliant, amazing ! I am so in love with this highlighter it's a beautiful color that melts into the skin and blends so well but at the same time has an intense glow. I truly wish it wasn't limited edition because it's so gorgeous! The only thing I would have to say is that it's not like powder and it doesn't seem fully pressed either the texture is a little hard but also feels like butter. Anyways u have to really dig in there with a brush or with ur finger it goes on smoother. It does seem a little pricey for a single highlighter but it's totally worth it in my opinion because u dont need a lot and u get a pretty big amount in the pan so it lasts a long time.
EricaLee M.
Oh my goodness! If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would! This is my go to highlighter everyday! For good reasons! At first I was skeptical about paying the price but I'm so glad I did. This shade literally could work on any skin tone. It is beautiful! And there is seriously never any kick back which means you are never wasting any product. This is my favorite make up product right now and I cherish it! Highly suggest it if you have been contemplating it!
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
Oh em geee! This (beside the Nicole guerriro glowkit) has to be one of my favorite highlighters! The formula on this is on another level! It goes with any skin tone (from what I’ve seen on IG post) I had to purchase 2 of these since they are limited edition.
Valentina T.
Minneapolis, MN
I was nervous to purchase this because I have fair skin, but I'm so glad I did! It's a very buildable highlighter, so you can customize how blinding you want to look. The light gold shade is extremely flattering. The product texture is a bit different than most other highlights because it feels "dry." I used a the Real Techniques Setting Brush to apply.
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I don’t get the hype of this. For the price. Love the brand and the shimmery color of it. But for my extremely pale skin tone, it just doesn’t give me that blinding effect I have seen on others! I originally wanted this because I saw it all over Instagram, and every time I would see an amazing blinding light light , they would always be using this one! I wish I could make it look as intense on me as it does with others. I probably won’t repurchase.
Casey S.
Brunswick, MD
I think this highlighter is amazing and it’s a very pretty color, but if you don’t use a more dense highlighter brush (not a fan) then it’s not very impressive. It’s also a little shimmery looking- less wet looking but it’s still amazing and I know a lot of people like shimmer in their highlighter
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?