BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Summer B.
I got this today and was so excited to try it out! It is absolutely the most beautiful, natural, intense, and wet looking highlighter!! I'm so sad that this is limited edition and hope that they make it permanent!
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
By far, if not the best, one of the best highlighters I have every used! It is so wet and beautiful on the cheek. It suits so many skin tones as well! You can make this highlight look subtle, or blinding in 2 seconds!
Yesica V.
I absolutely love this highlighter it’s my everyday go to it doesn’t matter if it’s a no make up make up look or super dramatic . I have a lot of highlighters but I just love how this one looks its a perfect color
literally my favorite highlight I use it all the time!!!! sooo blinding !! if you ever need a natural highlight or a blinding one this one is buildable and can be used for both! highly recommend!!!!
Angela D.
Lynnwood
I love this highlight. Its a hard powder form, so it does not get messy and you can place the highlight exactly where you want to place it. The color is like pale gold, that i think will looks good on any skintone!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I feel like this highlighter is good for darker skin tone because I am the palest asian girl you’ll ever meet and this looks too dark on me ! Also this product wouldn’t last or stay if u don’t add anything else before it
miranda d.
Aurora
This is a beautiful highlighter. It’s more sparkly than glittery, so it’s really good for inner corner highlight and eyebrow highlight because it’s more Lowkey. It’s very pigmented and has a beautiful shiny color
Kathleen K.
Dunmore
Personally, I do not consider myself a highlight kind of girl. However, this highlighter looks good on every skin tone! The consistency is soooo creamy. I’ve never had a gold highlighter that suits my porcelain skin, so this highlighter amazes me!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I have a medium neutral skin tone and this shows up on me and doesn’t emphasize my texture. It’s nice but I thought it would be more blinding than it is on me based on YouTube hype, so that’s why I deducted a star. Otherwise, it’s a great product.
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
This is beautiful when swatched. But when I put it in my face, it takes A LOT of product and I don’t have that issue with other ABH highlights. Then when I set my face with setting spray, it practically disappears.
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?